Lead

Nov 9 12 10:26 AM

Tags : :

I'm a day late. If your name is Michael or Michelle or Mikki or Mihaela or anything like those, then yesterday was your day. If your name is Gabiel or Gabriella or Gabbi or anything like those, then yesterday was also your name day.Celebrating name days is part of the Romanian culture in that the majority of Romanians practice the Eastern Orthodox faith.

Next Romanian holiday coming up is 8 December. That starts the holiday season, as we might call it here in the USA.

Our holiday season just began with the election of Santa Claus, and who was going to vote against Santa Claus? Not the 3 million Republicans who sat this race out and maybe cost America and the world a real victory. Let's see Santa deliver a real gifts, those of Peace and Prosperity and Health. So far, after four years of this fella trying to fit down a chimney all we have is his hot air, bad legislation and more than 13.000 pages of regulations to strangle any business. Incidentally, this guy smokes cigarettes, a real role model for all, isn't he?

This posting is in response to the onslaught of left wing postings that I see here because you can't have white knightism without the left wing blather. That's like believing in aliens from other planets without believing in bigfoot and no one wants to be left outside on the door mat of silliness, no?

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Last Edited By: Reuters Nov 30 12 6:26 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Nov 10 12 7:03 PM

I am wondering why you post something that starts off with romanian name day holidays and end it with American politics. 

If 3 million republicans sat out, as you say, which I interpret as you hinting that 3 million so called republican voters(who would have cast their votes for Mitt Romney), then I think you live in a bubble.

I do not want to get involved in a debate over politics here. I am a registered Independent. I believe America should get rid of all political parties and those people elected or who run for public service, are supposed to work for the "people", not what is in their own interests. I know that which I just wrote might anger many here, based upon political preferences, so be it. They should dismantle both parties and politicians should run not for what is best for their associates and party lines, but what is best for all the people.

I believe America voted for the lesser of two evils. If you want to tag someone as hot air, then look no further than the politician who lost. Get your head out of the bubble, but you won't listen anyway. Too entrenched are we?

I watched Rudy Guiliani, who I like very much lie through his teeth so a Republican can be more appealling to voters, while he was in the upper Midwest. He said the current administration, is too busy running around sending their message to the people, instead of giving a damn about the natural disaster that occured and is still continuing now, and not keeping abreast of the situation and sending help to those in need. That was an outright lie, something I watched "republicans" do more than democrats during this campaign season.

1) He was being "partisan" to the point where he feels it necessary to lie about the truth to help a fellow politician. Trying to place guilt or in a bad attempt to make someone look bad at all costs, and doing it poorly by trying to get the democratic President to stop campaigning so as to distract him from winning the election by leaving it and running to the disaster area.

2)A conservative elected official later that day from Staten Island, James Molinaro, spoke on tv and in an interview proving what Guiliani said on another interview was a lie, the very same day,by stating that the current administration and the current President, spoke that same day and was in direct contact with officials in the disaster zone. Now either they all are lying or people just say anything they need to say to promote their own agendas with falsehoods and outright lies. One says that the President didn't care while another said they spoke directly that very day. Funny it was 2 Republicans who thanked the democrat for all their help, while others just outright lie at any cost. It's disgusting and that is why Mitt Romney lost.

Now do not get me wrong, most politicians, will say and do anything to make you feel better, kind of like cam models at their jobs too. 

It is time to stop being so partisan, and work together for all the people, not just the rich or the poor. The electorate made their decision, stop pointing fingers at the other side, it is all their faults. 

We as a nation better get our acts together or no one will be able to fix what lays ahead.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Last Edited By: Nov 10 12 7:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 30 12 6:21 AM

TRAINER wrote:
I am wondering why you post something that starts off with romanian name day holidays and end it with American politics. 

If 3 million republicans sat out, as you say, which I interpret as you hinting that 3 million so called republican voters(who would have cast their votes for Mitt Romney), then I think you live in a bubble.

In answer to your first question I'll copy and paste a pice of my poorly typed and horribly spelled posting:

"This posting is in response to the onslaught of left wing postings that I see here because you can't have white knightism without the left wing blather. That's like believing in aliens from other planets without believing in bigfoot and no one wants to be left outside on the door mat of silliness, no?"

That's why I felt like delving into a bit of political mishmash.

As for the 3 million Republican voters who decided NOT to vote, that's a fact. What's not a fact is if these 3 million voters DID instead vote, if their votes would have been distributed throughout the 50 states (not 57 states that Obama said we have) in such a way as to have an effect on the Electoral College, which is hwt our American votes are all about, according to our Constitution which Hillary Clinton, the lady with the most shrill voice in America was whining and moaning about years ago when George Walker Bush won the electoral vote despite losing the popular vote. I don't hear a word from this shrill shill about the Electoral College today and that's so typical of that side, to bellyache when their ox is bieng gored and to shut up and slither under a rock on that same issue when things go their way.

I hope that answers the question that you asked. I thought that when I first wrote my last paragraph that it was self evident what my intent was in taking a political turn. I log onto CGN and posting after posting isn't about the camming industry or white-knightism or love and romance or the history of the battery-operated facial massager, it's about evil Republican this and horrible Republican that and Global Warming Myths and all kinds of what I call bilge. Since no one from my evil side of the fence cared to speak up, I felt like saying something.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 30 12 6:29 AM

(I fixed my horrible spellings in that first posting but Trainer, you quoted me and so they're still "there", blaring at anyone who reads, glaring testimony to my inability to both spell and type, two defects for the price of one and everyone loves a bargain, I know i do, lol.)

Last Edited By: Reuters Dec 1 12 6:42 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help