#81 [url]

Jan 13 13 4:54 AM

Written by TRAINER:... "she actually thinks all Romanian men are imbeciles and cheats."

Glupi wrote:

It just hurts to read your post about your opinions of romania or their men. If it was that bad romania be a deserted country there be nothing there...

I'm going to disagree with you, big time. In general, the Romanian women do think of their men as cheats. Many of them put up with it, the same way they find a way of forgiving a man who kicks the lady's little dog because he gets angry and chooses not to hit her. Anecdotal as that may be, it happened. True story, but it's also symbolic.

Romania is Central/Eastern Europe and it's not the Middle West USA. The Women's Liberation of our so-called enlightened shores hasn't infected them there just yet, though with each hit movie this stuff eeking its way into Romanian culture happens more and more. With the Revolution came the right and desire to watch episodes of Seinfeld, so things take time since Elaine's character played it's liberated self out for Roamnian women to see that they should have rights, they do have rights and little by little they'll make themselves known to the cheating boyfriends and spouses that those rights of personal dignity and empowerment will eventually be manifest, almost as much as they are here and even in one liberated Middle Eastern country.

Women's Liberation, it's not just an American extravagance. Every country in the EU can have it, too.

The lady that Trainer spoke of is not alone and either you know that as a fact or you ought to know that as a fact. This is part of the culture there and who knows why, but the men seem to think that they can rule their apartment as if they were king, the same way that Yurtle the Turtle ruled over his tiny pond (a children's story, by the way).

Is every boyfriend and spouse cheating? Of course not. But many are. And this is what many women think. The issue to consider is not the percentage of cheating guys, rather it's what is the climate as to women's thinking in Romania?

What's most curious to me is that a country in which over 90% of the inhabitants are considered "religious" that there is any sizable percentage of cheating. What's up with that? But I also have trouble trying to figure out how a religious country like Spain tolerates the cruel "sport" of bull fighting.

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#82 [url]

Jan 13 13 3:53 PM

I am glad someone else can confirm what I wrote, for once.

The stuff I have been told by some women I have met from there regarding men in general displays a general lack of respect, honor, loyalty and honesty overall. But I would not limit it to just that one country, in fact, I would say it is a worldwide occurrence. 

If we actually read many of he sociologocal data and posts from Uncle Lewis, we can understand the relationships of men and women not only in the USA, but what also occurs elsewhere. Seems to me there is no loyalty between the sexes these days. And I might add, that women are not so innocent when it comes to all this either. A woman who has an eye on a man, who may be in a relationship or married will try to lure him into some sort of 1 night stand, or relationship, i have seen it happen and have been told of it as well. Now not only are these women enticing men to cheat but men seem to have no self control as I mentioned previously. So once again both are creating the issues.

In the end, it becomes commonplace and accepted and we all complain and point fingers at the other. It reminds me of how a cam model would say to a male member, hey, why were you in another models chat room? Were you cheating on me? Not only does that reflect and display a mans straying eye and the lack of self control, but may also hint of how a woman views most men. Men are cheating pigs, and women try to prove it by soliciting that pig from one sty to another sty. But more likely that cam model is hinting psychologically, that you better not be spending your chump change on another model, I AM YOUR MAIN SQUEEZE. smiley: laugh (Give me your hard earned money, you pig)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#83 [url]

Jan 20 13 1:54 AM

Written by TRAINER:
It reminds me of how a cam model would say to a male member, hey, why were you in another models chat room? Were you cheating on me?

Then the members asks the model, "Hey, were you getting naked for that other member, demonstrating how you play with a dildo, telling him that you are single when I am your boyfriend and blowing him a kiss?"

Model responds, "It's my job."

Quote    Reply   

#84 [url]

Jan 26 13 5:20 PM

Of course, Polar Bear, it is a job. 

Some members just don't get that. Or recognize it through their own fantasized minds.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help