Lead

Mar 31 13 11:34 AM

Tags : :

This is a screenshot of how my CGN page looks. The color of my font is pale green? What's wrong with a black font?  This is almost impossible to read, I'm not into Font & Fashion Design. Is there a setting someplace, anywhere, other than using my browser setting to try to override this font color?

http://i.imgur.com/IF86q9N.jpg

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Mar 31 13 11:37 AM

Even though I chose the blackest color for this font, when my posting appeared, it's pastel gray. What's wrong with black? Wne used against a white backdrop you can actually read it.

Pastels are nice for Spring dresses (I know I said I'm not into fashion design, I lied).

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 31 13 12:36 PM

This is strange because your posts appear quite normal to me..that is to say deep black and not pastel. Anybody else having this problem?
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 5 13 4:11 AM

The page displayed by Active Topics looks the same way for me.  I have countered it by increasing the browser's minimum font size and wearing reading glasses.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 5 13 5:57 AM

PolarBear wrote:
The page displayed by Active Topics looks the same way for me.  I have countered it by increasing the browser's minimum font size and wearing reading glasses.

Now that's funny. I was hoping for something different. I tried "changing skins" but I don't know what that does. Maybe that skin change would work for other yuku forums. I only frequent the CGN on the yuku forum network.

I've taken up squinting as a hobby. Ok, thanks, I was hoping.

How's this: font 6 with bold. Good? Gooder? My black is still a pastel black. Gmail pulls the same schtick (stuff).

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help