#101 [url]

Jun 17 12 7:00 PM

QUOTE (Reuters @ June 10, 2012 09:50 am)
QUOTE (Reuters)
Let's celebrate next Sunday, June 17th. It's Fodder's Day. lol

Here we are in America, happy Fodders Day.

Don't forget to tip your waitress, don't try to date her. You ask her for things and she brings them to you, tip her. She's there to do that, not to make your bed.

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#102 [url]

Jun 30 12 7:39 PM

I asked Doors to post an update how his meeting would go, and since I posted in his thread first, I might as well post mine update.

Today I am officially an "ex in love customer."

Very recently, I received yet one more of the two liners emails accusing me of doing something in her chat that i didnot do. I responded for the second time that it is probably best to go our seperate ways, fully knowing that it was really over for some time now.

I finaly, received some honesty, how she only wanted me as a friend to talk "shop." Those who don't know "shop" means work. She wants me to be her pimp.

I was pondering how to answer that, when I checked her social network and found all my virtual things on a virtual front lawn so to speak. I guess I won't have to answer that anymore.

But remember for every 1 or 50 fails there is 1 success story posted in the restricted section to which I don't have access to, so we just have to take their word for it.

Basically, if someone doesn't want to answer the hard questions, they probably not interested. The sooner you ask the hard questions the sooner you know. Don't wait till you have a ticket in your hand!

Educated "ex in love customer"

Quote    Reply   

clarko

Regular Newbie

#103 [url]

Jul 3 12 12:36 PM

Hello guys,

I'm new here and it seems you know a lot of this, I am desesperately looking for a cam-girl who was on the top 20 of those who earned the most 4 years ago (2007), she began in 2003. She is from Russia and at the beginning while being in a studio she was called Diana but then she went to continue at home and change her name to Anna.

For the description, she has green eyes and big boobs. She was 20 years old when she began.

PLEASE, if someone has pictures or videos or even only the name of the website she was doing it, I would much appreciate your help.

I'm looking for her because one of my closest friends is going out with a girls who looks like her and I would like to be sure.

Please help needed!!!!!

I do a call for your comprehension and help!!!

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Jan 2 15 4:09 AM

My wife is a Cam Girl, it's easy for me to deal with this. "At least I'm taking her home physically." Who cares that a bunch of other guys are looking at her? They're not touching her..

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Jan 2 15 4:40 AM

You're right. But it's natural for a person to have the opposite attitude. In that certain parts of the body are called "private parts" there's good reasons for this labeling. 

Not everyone's a nudist, but we might secretly wish a neighbor would be. 

Camgirl once wrote here that it takes a boyfriend or a spouse with a liberal attitude toward such things,  I forget her exact wording and I was just picturing her quotation, too. 

Many guys do feel that they are sharing their women, screen or not. In the case of a camsite member who meets a model, for some folks their first impulse is that they wish the lady would now cover up, stop showing. 

Your mileage differs than theirs. 

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Jan 4 15 3:08 AM

Know your Enemy and know your friend

So,
A long time ago I was in love with a model, now a long time and I mean a really long time later we are still friends, she has not modeled on line in forever by internet standards.  I'm also friends with one other ex model and one girl who is a model but engaged to an other guy, a friend of mine I meet through the model, lol you get to know lots of people if you coach surf your way across eastern Europe, anyway if you love a cam girl from a-far be careful, but if you are living with her or live in her home city and are with her and she just cams for a living then cut the girl some slack, most girls are working to pay their bills, very few are looking for a romance on line, like one in a million wants a foreign boyfriend.
I I've been to Czech back in the early days when a lot of models were from there and more recently to Romania, Bulgaria, etc...
So, if she is really your girl friend take pleasure in the fact you are with someone that is greatly admired and desired, and if you love her from a far .... well go see her or reevaluate your life.
My first trip to meet a model did not exactly go the way I planed lol, the good news is I did manage to track her down, lol  and it scared the hell out of her that I found her LOL but that was a million years ago in internet time back before girls knew the dangers of even saying anything true about their lives.
so love from a-far if you dare, love a model you really know in person and feel good if she returns your love, in fact count your blessings, how many guys have a girl friend that makes a living by being beautiful and sexy?? 
keep the Faith
best regard Max the Dog

"It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."

"Thoughtfulness for others, generosity, modesty, and self-respect are the qualities which make a real gentleman or lady."

"It is one of the most saddening things in life that, try as we may, we can never be certain of making people happy, whereas we can almost always be certain of making them unhappy."
Thomas Huxley

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

May 15 16 6:15 PM

I wish I'd had the thought to type this question into google earlier. I'm guessing nobody reads this anymore so this is just some a self pity post which may help me find clarity.

I started using cam girls many years ago. Then I happened to see one I thought was stunning. It took me a week just to enter her room and chat with her. The infatuation had begun. Luckily, I've always been poor. But over the course of a year I grew close to her, rarely giving tips or privates due to my financial situation.

As described in previous replies, I thought perhaps I was a rare member who didn't objectify her always, who never demanded, who always cared, genuine, who was romantically and emotionally freely available. Whilst I think those type of members may be rare, even the less popular models will likely have a few.

And after the first couple of years, having no confidence in myself I tried desperately to break the spell. I would block her on YM, I wouldn't respond to her emails for as long as I could hold out...sometimes last a whole 3 weeks. I believe there was a time when a couple of months passed. Going to my blocked contacts list, unblocking her...waiting...then I'd get the most simple of messages from her. Just "Hey, hru?"

Relief, sadness, helplessness, happiness, excitement...why does she still message me? The website had removed 99% of models from her country. I hadn't given her a penny in well over a year. I'd tried cutting her out of my life for so long. And so it went until the 5th year. Having a close family member go into cardiac arrest in front of you, having to do CPR until paramedics arrive, watching them in a coma for 2 weeks wondering if you'd just made the last few moments of their lives a horrible nightmare of being semi brain damaged, having machines keeping them alive, with the occasional attempt to be brought round from their chemically induced coma to test for levels of brain damage. Not to mention seeing all the other patients dying...it gave me time to think about what I wanted and my brain told me I wanted her.

So I confessed my feelings for her. To my complete surprise she told me she felt the same and had done for some time. Suddenly everything felt great. Maybe I was worthy of being with her? Then 2 weeks in a confession. She had something to tell me but wanted to wait until I was there because it might upset me. Sure, I'll fly 7000 miles to a place I really have no interest in, spend thousands of dollars on flights and hotels to hear something that's going to upset me...not.

The 1st confession : There was another guy. She considered him her boyfriend for the past 3 years almost. He sent her more money than I ever could on a regular basis but had yet to see her as he had already married another girl in her country, and surprisingly came from the same country as me. Now she didn't know who she loved, me or him. Goodbye time? At the time I wish I had the strength. And after all our chatting for the previous 5 years I would constantly ask her "Married there yet?" or "Still single?". "Lol, of course" would come the reply.

I demanded she only want one of us, me or someone else. I saw the meme "If you have to choose between me or someone else, pick him, because I don't want to be with someone who constantly wonders about if they made the right choice". How could she pick me? This guy had sent her so much money, I had no chance. I said goodbye, I said so long, I said farewell, I'll love you always, look me up if he brings you back to our country, message me only if something changes and you want me. The longest goodbye of my life.

Why were my feelings so strong for this girl? I'd had relationships that started online before but nothing compared to this. I thought back to the time months ago when I saw a family member on life support for the first time. My older more successful brother, the fire fighter, breaking down at the sight. I'd never seen him like that. I was counting on his strength more than anything but it was gone. He had a wife to go back to at night. I had no one. That pain was the worst yet compared to how I felt when I learned of the revelation with this girl I would have traded it in a heartbeat.

Eventually I realised I was powerless to stop talking with her. I needed her in my life. A week or 2 would pass before I was brave enough to ask...was it him or me now? Apparently I got lucky, he had said some things to her, tried to make her jealous, stopped sending her money, talked a lot about other girls, was so busy with his successful job that I had somehow wormed my way into 1st place. Great. But she still smashed me with the honesty of her previous confession, telling me that she would still meet him at a drop of a hat as she felt she loved him also.

I didn't even have a passport. This guy travelled as part of his job. How could I drop a years worth of savings booking flights and hotels to meet this girl only to be pipped to the post at the last minute? I didn't have much dignity but I had enough to demand that I couldn't accept that situation as it wasn't fair on me. It took a few more weeks for her to accept that...she agreed she'd be "true" to me. She wouldn't meet anyone else. And I trusted her...after all, she did confess.

The 2nd Confession : She had 2 kids, not 1. She had a local ex who sometimes imposed himself at their family home who she shares with brothers and sisters, and on occasion he might force himself on her...or words to that effect. But it was OK because "she didn't kiss back". Still bruised from the previous torments I told her if she promised to not sleep alone if her ex was there then that would be best.

Fast forward a few more weeks and I'm blissfully happy(at times) and every second is spent thinking of her. I should be on my way to work right now, after having been awake for almost 24 hours already. I'm living in 2 different time zones. Like Aerosmith said, "I don't wanna miss a thing". But seeing her working, as mentioned by others, can be completely new torture. Of course I still masturbate to her when she's at work. She is stunning and I'm crazy about her. She watches me on cam. And after...or sometimes on days where she doesn't work, we spend hours on Skype just talking normal. Of course there are days when we both need "relief" and that's amazing too, even thought it's just via messages. Thanks to technology, apart from when we're(she is) sleeping we spend all our time messaging, talking, Skyping, or some other form of communication.

I plan to see her late this year or early next year. I plan to marry her soon after. I plan to bring her to my country and earn enough money to get the visas and citizenship for her and her kids. I plan to work my whole life around her. Am I crazy? Maybe. The feelings of jealousy are hard. She eases them with her words and making time for just her and me...as other comments have said to do. I still wonder if I'm good enough to hold on to her...if another member might steal her away from me. She is also scared that someone will steal me from her or that I'll use her for fun...like a previous member who met her during the first year I knew her(I found out about this much later), or the father of her 2 kids(who also lovingly hit her & his kid in front of family).

I pride myself on being a skeptic. I truly feel loved & wanted by her. I can't believe how lucky I am despite the hard work needed to make this dream a reality. She's introduced me to family via Skype too. I trust her completely. Her confessions hurt but I think made me respect her more for being honest...she never confessed these things to anyone else.

Am I crazy or just crazy for her? One way or another, a year from now I'll know.

Quote    Reply   

#108 [url]

May 15 16 10:02 PM

Good luck

well good luck and best wishes just understand there can be a big gap in culture etc...
also it can be very expensive to get visas etc.

"It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."

"Thoughtfulness for others, generosity, modesty, and self-respect are the qualities which make a real gentleman or lady."

"It is one of the most saddening things in life that, try as we may, we can never be certain of making people happy, whereas we can almost always be certain of making them unhappy."
Thomas Huxley

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

May 28 16 5:30 PM

Yeah...the girl I talk to says she hates doing the work, she only does it because there isn't a lot of choice with her kids and everything. But when she's at work she's usually a lot perkier and when she gets a private show with a customer she gets super happy. But perhaps that's the feeling of earning money and feeling wanted? And she only tends to work when she feels up to it. But I always compliment her and everything so it is a bit worrying for me.
There have been times when I've been watching her and she's done things she never did with me...then when I asked her to do the same she got annoyed. But again that could be because she associates that with doing "work" for a customer.
She also gets super jealous about me talking to any other girl. She wants to meet me at the airport so I can't meet anyone else. She wants to be in an apartment to save me going to a hotel because she doesn't want me meeting any other girls. Whenever I bring up the fact that the girl I'm in love with makes other guys cum, and that makes me crazy jealous, she just states it's her job and gets pissy. Sometimes she reassures me but other times she just tells me to put up or it's over. Not exactly a good outlook for a long distance relationship.
On her Yahoo Messenger she won't put that she has a boyfriend as her status messsage...I do becuase I've deleted every other contact to please her. I share my Skype screen with her...she won't. When I show the slightest amount of distrust she goes into a sulk.
I know she has "special" customers too. I see them in the room tipping her for "free chat shows" that she puts a lot of effort into. And particular sites where she gets privates but never gets reviews. I can only guess that's another "special" customer. That kind of jealousy is super hard to deal with even for someone as laid back as me.

Unfortunately there are plenty of warning signs in my case but I'm just trying to ignore them and go for it. I don't really have much going on in my life anyway and the way I see it I'd be forever wondering if I didn't go for it. Kinda do or die, so what the hell. She does make me feel really good normally...it's maybe a 30/70 split right now between the bad and the good times. If it stays like that I think I can make it the 10 months until I see her. She never asks me for money and often refuses when I offer. It's only lately that we became "closer" and more "comitted" that she finally let me send some to her. If she wanted she could get me to send her a lot more so I think if she is playing me then it's for genuine emotional/security reasons to find a guy who's right for her rather than just to get some money.

Either way will know within a year and will post back here. 

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

May 28 16 11:28 PM

Don't read into what you see on cam. When a model is at work, she's on her stage. Whether it's an act or a different "her", that's the personality she's using to do her job. Let it go (deal with it) or sweep her off of her feet so she can quit her job. If she doesn't want your help, maybe she wants to stay in that line of work. Or maybe she wants to limit your involvement in her daily grind, in her life.

Your role might be limited. She calls the shots, what woman doesn't? Lol.

Quote    Reply   

#111 [url]

Jun 2 16 1:19 PM

You should check out what cam models tell each other about how to handle "pervs" who become "over-committed.." in the Quote of the Day topic.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help