Recent Money Laundering Busts? Gangs, Studios, & Models

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Mar 20 15 4:59 AM

Tags : :

Two days ago at least 93 houses in various parts of Romania were busted. 4 different Romanian gangs are accused of laundering hundreds of millions (USD, not RON). Implicated and part of the busts are videochat studios and some models. 

I'm assuming that the big-tipping from sugar-daddy members was a way of washing money, probably using hacked debit and credit card accounts to buy massive amounts of tokens. 

I was expecting to see thus big news item reported here since this massive tax evasion eclipses all the other Romanian gray-economy schemes. 

The various news articles -- English and Romanian -- mentioned no studio names, model's names, no one, nothing. No details. 

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 7 15 2:54 AM

1. it has nothing to do with hacked debit/credit cards. it is only about avoiding taxes
2. It is far from "eclipsing all the other Romanian gray-economy", there are others much bigger (some that Americans contributed to, see the Microsoft case) Just because you are only interested about naked online women doesn't mean that is all the world is about :)
3 the name of the studio and the person who runs it is well known between the persons who work in this field.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#2 [url]

Apr 7 15 7:04 AM

Very nice to see you again CG. You are right, yes this isn't about naked girls, sugar daddies, or this industry being the biggest violator. It's about something much larger and overall pervasive throughout the RO economy.

But we are witnessing a transformational revolution that will bring to a country that has everything but is only missing one small thing....a culture of the practice of integrity. Though temporarily uncomfortable for both those deliberately evading and many who have been out of convenience, neglect, "necessity", or the sense that it is foolish to play by the rules if everyone else is doing it or the tax revenue won't be spent properly, this reordering of business practices in regards to the state will ultimately bring prosperity to the economy and revive those things that were great in Romania prior to and just after the last revolution. Allow me to post part of a note I sent to a friend and partner Tudor born in Bazau and residing in Bucharest. He was an expat who created a business in Canada, before returning home in 2010 seeing Romania as rich in everything and with western business practices and accounting could become prosperous as any first world country, or exceed them. here is my note:

This is a very transformational process that will bare great fruit for the economy. It is going beyond what even I predicted.
It took the population being fed up and electing a blank slate.  I think the President isn't even doing it....he is simply allowing it,
and that is a great thing.

There a basic decency to the people there, and everyone evaded taxes because there was so much cheating going on that it seemed it would make no difference to play by the rules.

Now with what will be collected in taxes...a few things will happen and in the near term....

revenues collected will go up, which means.....

cuts will be reversed.....

the IMF loan will be paid off or replaced with cheaper private funding, and RO can tell them to fuck off.

The tax rate will at some point go down (lower taxes), interest rates will go down and the RON will increase in value vs. the Euro and dollar. and the economy will boom
It will take a years, but WOW.

If they (you) are even smarter, they will get Dr, Arafat involved in reviving the Pharma industry as well.

RO should become the "breadbasket" of Europe, but with organic and no GMO,food abundance and financial prosperity,  and a health care system that will attract the doctors that left to return. In the mean time....those who skated the system like the studio and camgirls (who didn't do it deliberately) will whine and moan and do a Eleana what's  her name and say how unfair there are other who got away with it blah blah blah blah.   The restaurant owners will all complain, it's so hard to give receipts and pay employees for the actual hours they work.  lol
Am I close to the mark?

I figured that at some point people would be fed up when pensioners and public employees were cut to the bone and yet an entire industry bringing in over 500 million a year of foreign hard currency of which very little was voluntarily paid in taxes. These same people lived in the same homes, were in the same families, and this industry was corrupting inch by inch their own daughters, sisters, mothers, and even brothers, the fat money only made it worse. The theory was the industry, and the simultaneous tax evasion, could never be challenged because of the size of the hard currency infusion into the economy. That is what all the smart people said.  I saw it differently. That was it's weakness, and the arrogance which came with it, You saw it yourself with what you told me about the friend you knew.  A perfectly sweet and good woman, as you put it ruined by easy money and combined with a compromised self, made her angry and defensive.  It's all part of the same big picture, made of the same fabric, incremental compromise of one's own integrity,  until some point in which one forgets what their own standard were. Probably the most devoutly religious and humanly moral population on the face of the earth yet culturally engrained ability to compromise and adapt. That kept the nation alive and the individuals alive, but this particular western form of exploitive capitalism, buying the co-operation of the participants in RO, has it's highest purpose of making a few corporate entities and individuals in Las Vega rich beyond Midas, is all so un-Romanian. A population of a country that is more enlightened, than any other, in it's awareness not to be exploited or used. As I've said, it is a population of people slowing the machinery down just enough not to let it's resources be sold out. Unfortunately their most valuable resource is quietly being so in a thousand flickering screens. But now we are way off the subject.

The population of RO are good and decent people and fiercely protective of their country, yet as we've said the country has everything but just one thing that was missing that would make it great, an expectation and a daily practice of integrity in business, and business with a purpose in addition to profit. That is the thing the guy we met with to do business, who had moved to Germany, and had the land who thought we should do a beer garden didn't say. He said he loved Germany because it was orderly and not chaotic like RO (I personally do love the chaos). He could have said Germany and Germans conduct themselves with a grounding of integrity and it was mostly missing in RO in a thousand mostly small things. Not like Russia or Ukraine, no real Oligarchs or big mafia, because individual Romanians are to willful and protective of the Country, they may  complain about but do love.That is one thing I love about Romanians. They are a little childish if I might say. Particularly those there who consider you naïve if you choose to conduct yourself honestly. You saw it in Canada, perhaps there haven't been enough examples of it there YET, that the big payoff in the long term is from honest business conduct, vs. the short term benefit of cutting corners in the present. 
As you said and I had individually  observed, those that actually have a chance to succeed in the long term, those who understand the value of integrity while still being street smart, and only those who would be worthy of trust and to do business with in RO, are those who worked long enough with a legitimate western company or left the country long enough to see that for themselves and have it integrated into themselves.

CG, sorry for the tangent subject regarding the harm I observed to workers in that field, and the undermining of what I consider the best aspects of Romanian society. That subject of cam industry only came up only once prior, between Tudor and I in a 5 year business and friendship relationship. However in this subject of the tax evasion collection and its transformation of the economy, it seemed fitting somehow. And as much as I personally respect and admire you and though we might disagree about benefit vs. harm in that regard,  I think it possible that you might not completely disagree with my observations of the cam industry's societal influences or effect towards Romania. Again, not the subject I was intending to discuss in this post. It was more of....invest in Romania, and buy lei, what is happening now in Romania great things will be the result.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 7 15 7:17 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 7 15 11:55 AM

It's pretty naive to think it will bring some benefits for all, just for few some. For instance, people give a lot to health assurance. If you rent a house, as house owner you still have to pay 6% to health,even you are already paying from the base salary, don't matter what you sell, you have to pay a % for health, without benefiting more (because you don't get sick twice more if you rent a house, or 3 times more if you rent 2 houses and you have a base salary :) Not mentioning that the doctor's salaries at State Hospitals are still very small, and besides that, now they have to pay taxes for the money they receive extra from patients, it would be illegal to receive otherwise. And no, not all the doctors expect bribe, but I would gladly give a tip to a doctor than paying so much for health care without nobody's benefit except the big pockets of politicians. I would expect a wide mass of people who are well trained and want to go somewhere else because of whats happening today. That is just one aspect.
Many made abuses these days: for instance few small restaurants have been closed because the waitress had  equivalent of 1$ in her pocket, so it's been ridiculious.
Another aspect is that they want to vanish the small comercials and business to let space for bigger ones (which are not Romanian but internationals). It happened in every country: the locals are being absorbed. The guy with the big studio had problems because another one, bigger, who is close to power leading wanted to eliminate a competition, so things are more complex. Our prime minister said that this new fiscal code will be"with any price" and in few interviews repeated "with any price", what these words say to you?:)
and paying the loan to IMF? thats way.. way too idealistic, not even our grand grand children will finish paying, they enslaved us for few generations for getting involved in internal politc.

Last Edited By: camgirl Apr 7 15 12:04 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#4 [url]

Apr 7 15 1:22 PM

I am totally with you on the dislike (and the fight to prevent) the internationals and the bigger trying to bully or absorb the smaller. Whether consciously or subconsciously the Romanian population is wiser to predatory capitalism than anywhere else in the world except likely Cuba. In real life there are also exceptions to the rule. Look into the commercial space that Zerox  leased in good faith back in the 1990's. They took a big chance, and as I understand it they were actually quite fair I labor practices with their employees. But they got pushed out, and there was nothing they could do about it, by a small mafia operation with the bought co-operation of city officials, because it turned out to be a great retail location that they wanted. Again exception to the rule of opposite, multi-nationals using every means to exploit weakness for their own outsized profits. Then again Subway, very successful in the U.S., couldn't compete with a real sandwich and amazing operators like the Turkish Kebob franchise (forgot the name, but can never forget the kabob and the fun show that is the servers and service at their shops). And even McDonalds have run at a loss for most years, because your food is much healthier and economical.

It is not naïve, or even a moral outrage as you seem to imply, that collecting taxes evaded across the board both large and small, is both a good thing and possible. It is just math. If 90% of all taxes were collected, instead of less than 50 %, then the interim result will be increased revenue and the end result will be lower taxes. It also should result in increased spending on services, public employee salaries, and pensions, if combined with vigorous prosecutions of corrupt elected officials. This will make all the difference. Clawing back bribes, mispriced property reinstitution, and fire-sale sales of state assets obviously needs to happen. Although that is an infusion of cash, it is not sustaining for the future cash flow.

As far as repaying the IMF debt, which never should have been taken in the first place, it is not idealistic or naive to make plans to do so. It's simply math as well. I would wager the Romania's equivalent of the Federal Reserve, whose head of I understand is the person tied for the most admired person in Romania with Dr. Arafat, is already making plans with the administration of the new President to do so. Already within the last month, collections of taxes has increased by one billion dollars. In one month. I haven't done the math yet, but I would suspect that the foreign loans that Nicolae Ceausecu  determined to pay off, and did, were a much higher proportion to the GDP than the current IMF loans. The sacrifices that you all made are something I truly admire and were very tough, but in no way would that kind of hardships be necessary in this case. It would be a restructuring, and replacement of the counter-productive mandates and dictatorial edicts by the IMF, with bonds sold on the public market at better rates and terms. I would buy those bonds in a heart beat. All, in fact, that would be needed to get there is tax compliance, improvement in infrastructure and services, a clean sweep of corrupt officials, and constructive planning by a government that cares more about it's citizens and nation, than it's own members' pocketbooks. These things are all happening as we speak. The only sacrifice needed by the population is to stop hiding behind the most common excuse given in Romania "It's complicated". There are 3 saying that to me I am sure are read flags: when someone says "to tell you the truth.....",or someone I don't know well enough call me "buddy", or when I am told "it's complicated".  Instead apply your inherent genius. I saw it every day I was in Bucharest, each of the 90 days. The other sacrifice by the small businesses that is needed is to give receipts, do honest bookkeeping, and pay taxes. And start paying employees for the actual amount of hours they work. If everyone did it, it would be self sustaining and make the world of difference. It is not the end of the world, it actually takes more time and effort to avoid doing those things.

I think of you CG, and consider how amazing what you have accomplished in your life, while also keeping your ethics intact. That is something that is obvious to anyone with eyes and ears. Just about everyone I have met in Romania has a similar aspects, self-respect, ingenuity, generosity, street smarts and basic human kindness. There is also something bigger, a pride (or at least protectiveness) of place and it's people. The Dacians were the last of Rome's conquests. The citizens of Rome had a tax holiday for two full years from Dacia's riches stolen. The Turks couldn't do it, as much as the Russians took, they couldn't take it away either. As rich as Romania is in natural resources and fertility, it is it's people that are it's greatest asset and gift. The rest of the world could learn from that and should be watching what is happening there now.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 7 15 1:47 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 7 15 1:47 PM

WB camgirl. You have been missed.

I have restored all your permissions as Moderator.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Last Edited By: UncleLewis Apr 9 15 4:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 7 15 4:26 PM

well, noname, if country would be run by math techers, that would be awesome, but it's not, and some huge amount of money simply got disapear in other pockets, it's not math, it's... magic! :)) Basescu made the Romanian fleet, and surprisingly, the current president, made the hystorical duty of Germany to Romania (from WW 2 ), of 19 milliards euros... disappear. He vanished Germany's duty, according to each Romanian should have received 2000 euros/person (including new born) Of course, not the amount to be gived to each person, but it supposed to be part of Ro's budged.. But I guess, that is so german of him to do that, isnt;t it?:-)

I don't have any friend who earn easy money and she is angry, so i don't know who you reffer to.

And he barely started. Use the google translation for : http://www.napocanews.ro/2015/02/iohannis-presedintele-intereselor-germaniei-renunta-la-datoria-istorica-germana-catre-romania.html

Last Edited By: camgirl Apr 7 15 4:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#7 [url]

Apr 7 15 5:43 PM

Follow the money I guess, I hope not, Jeeze Loueeze!

CG Thanks for the link. I've been trying to see if there was a kink in the amour of white knight riding in for the rescue. lol 

That's the problem with electing a "blank slate", if what I read is true. Believe me, I am not, and was not, a blind cheerleader for the new President, but did see a potential when a population gets fed up and overcomes a historical dislike for ethnic German Romanian citizens, much like we were hopeful for the same reason when Obama was first elected in the U.S. If what is written there is true, it is opposite of what should be happening obviously.

To my point though, if he is doing nothing but allowing prosecutions of corrupt officials, if applied  equally across all political parties and economic classes (with forbearance for the minor infractions), and makes it harder in future for those existing and new to be so opportunistic, then that alone will be a great achievement and will build a better economy and civil society. The jury is out on that, it's early, history will tell. Romania has an investigative apparatus, second to few. After all was it 1 out of 5, or 1 out of 4, of the population pre-1989 that were informers? The current Chief Prosecutor seems beyond reproach and unwilling to be bought. Any pressure seems to be off her and the DNA, and the Parliament seems to be giving up the idea of immunity while in office or at least stripping members of  it. It might get ugly and uncomfortable for a while, but I see good things coming for RO, if the aforementioned conditions are adhered to.

About defensive and angry cam-girls, not saying angry at their bosses, no one bites the hands that feeds them. So it is very unlikely you would see it, no matter how good your relationships are with them.   Let's face it, the different face one might put on in front of a camera, is most likely not the only different one they might put on towards others depending on whom the "audience" is. Angry at, as they might say in RO, at "normal life" which some now have to hide their career from. Have a neutral person ask any of your employees what they tell their parents or siblings they do for a living, and likely it is something like "working at a hotel" or the like. For those that need to- living a double life, creates certain tensions. Or as they used to say pre-1989, the contradictions create certain observable tensions. Please forgive me, no judgments here, just direct and hopefully objective observations.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 7 15 8:01 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#8 [url]

Apr 7 15 8:42 PM

Sorry Reuters,

I read your post too quickly and made a cursory conclusion about your point. It wasn't about sugar daddies, it was about money launderers posing as such, in order to transfer black money. Makes sense. And yes hacked cards. I personally uncovered the identity of someone whose identity apparently was stolen and card hacked, but in this case not to launder, but to feed an addiction by a member who tried to buy a models emotional affection with endless high cost private conversations. The model asked me to do this. It amounted to over (edit-sorry shouldn't say, let's just say possibly high mid 5 figures) in a 3 month period, until she cut him off out of guilt of the taking, for nothing in return. Said the whole thing fucked with her mind. Who knows though, in this world maybe the whole scenario was all a bigger elaborate cover for simple money laundering.. Lies unfortunately go with this territory. Lies told to each other and lies we tell to ourselves, it shades a clear view and puts shadows on simple trust. 

Thanks for the post and getting this conversation sparked.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 7 15 9:52 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 7 15 11:51 PM

well.. thing is not everybody wants a career (even I know high level persons that worked in adult industry in the past and never had any problem.I'm starting to think Americans are more conservative than Romanians :) ) ..The multi-national corporate people are usually called here corporatristi (from corporate and trist = sad ) because usually they don't belong to themselves anymore and they don't have a life :), while I know cam girls very happy and well accomplished, not with easy money, that's a different wrong impression so I dont think there is "easy money", but could be work, luck and talent, all combined. But wersnll, complaining is a national desease :).. there are many cam girls who complain but they never ever had a day job  to woke up at 7-8 oclock, and that becaus ethey enver wanted that :).. Personally I blame media too, they showed some wrong role models, of pretty girls who have money just because they are pretty and are entitled to get them, without working in any field (being adult or "regual" job), so that can cause frustration even when is about doing something.. anything, simply because is not the ideal world and because in original Heaven (promised and described by Church since we were kids), Adam and Eve had everything by defaullt :)

I know the case Reuters referred at, thats why I said is not about hacked cards and no money launderers either.

Noname, ure still "newbie" here as status? did you wait for me to post something, or what? :))

Last Edited By: camgirl Apr 8 15 12:03 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#10 [url]

Apr 8 15 12:02 AM

You're only now starting to catch on that American are more conservative, maybe repressed is a more accurate word? What else explains men sitting in their rooms spending all this money and time on an illusion, when real life and pleasure is going on right outside their doors and could easily work itself into their bedrooms. And not only sex and affection, but Romanian women and men have naturally more fun and are by far healthier and less burdened by financial slavery.

Of course, work, talent, and luck combined is the source mostly of their sucess. Even an "adversary" like Trainer uses those exact words to acknowledge that.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 8 15 12:24 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 8 15 12:08 AM

You should see people from places like Bali, Costa Rica (considered the most happy people on the planet), Caribbean Islands, they are far more relaxed than any of us, Americans, Europeans. If you have the change, those are places that worth being visited, be with the nature, be outside and breath.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#12 [url]

Apr 8 15 12:08 AM

I'm a newby because I reset my password a while ago. And yes I confess, I was waiting for your return, you happen to be the most intellectually stimulating person who posts here.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#13 [url]

Apr 8 15 12:12 AM

The U.S. used to have places that existed like that. New Orleans was the last great region in which one could be poor, and insulated from the consumer culture, and yet live a very very rich life. The breaching of the levies changed all that. This is why some think the "accident" wasn't so. It was clearly not due to the storm. Even the engineers admit to that.

And......overseas travel for me is now limited to Romania. That is where my heart resides. Chaos and all. 

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 8 15 12:28 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#15 [url]

Apr 9 15 3:30 AM

I may have been born to be a bigamist, because my heart also resides in the U.S. But it certainly doesn't on the internet. That is the domain of illusion, compulsion, and sometimes even addiction, on just about site of any site of any kind. It's all too stimulus/response, immediate gratification vs. actual satisfaction, without the constraints of physical limitations of time, space, or physical bodies. Oh, the pleasures that are lost in this life, being traded in for something so false and fleeting. How many hundreds of millions will have their lives pass by, wondering what life could have been away from the screen and instead being with this wonderful mysterious gift of real life and others.

BTW read this link (I think I am in love) she is already declaring some of my predictions correct, or should I say my predictions combined with my back of the envelope math estimates:

http://www.nineoclock.ro/dna-head-prosecutor-laura-codruta-kovesi-we-have-7000-files-in-stock-and-86-prosecutors-working-on-them/

(read the headline halfway into the article.....what is judged to be recoverable in just, one area, so far, can double the salaries of all the doctors)

Great connecting with you CG again. We don't have to agree, but I do think we understand each other and certainly respect one another. And both love Romania beyond words.

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 9 15 3:41 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 9 15 4:07 AM

i meant that your heart from Romania can work from anywhere in the world :-P
And I agree with you about illusions. Actually the whole world is an illusion, we are prisoners in these bodies that react to false sensations and false thoughts (because most of the time we dont reach that Absolute Truth), false limitations and the illusion that all these are real... The internet is an illusion in illusion :) (but some people's urge for spending is another person's earning and it pays bills, so it has a purpose)

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#17 [url]

Apr 9 15 4:18 AM

Your message just put the biggest long lasting smile on my face. I couldn't agree more with everything you just said. The funniest contradiction of the human condition also is the double truth that we are all free agents as to what we choose to do, spend etc., yet we are also all just mechanical responses most of the time.......except those times we transcend, by will, or most times by pure accident. Thanks for bringing attention to the bigger picture and managing to, in one simple post, create a perch to stand on and for this short moment, see the bigger truth from a higher perspective. You just created one those moments, at least for me. WOW

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 9 15 4:29 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 11 15 2:17 PM

I read all your comments and I just have to giggle.

As I sit here preparing to partake on a vacation to paradise, where people will be treated like Kings and Queens(no bullshit here, sorry to disappoint people)(and no, not to Romania) but to an Island paradise in the caribbean, I wonder about your statements here.

First off, as a pragmatist, the internet provides all types of recreation for people to escape from their own realities and attempt to find some sort of entertainment and fantasy with illusion and delusion, I however find your statements narrow sighted.

You all speak of the illusion vs the reality, albeit, people do try to fantasize whether or not they have some sort of chance to find the woman of their dreams and for some, the woman will oblige for payment. This is not an illusion or a fantasy but truly is reality. You women need to pay your bills - REALITY!!! These men need to find attention and desire- REALITY!!!
Yet, behind all the surface illusions and fantasies, people are there to actually find reality. Whether it is to masturbate, to speak with their friends or to even actually really form meaningful longlasting bonds between two real individuals beyond all the surface bullshit. 

This is the true reality and is not  anything remotely close to those who hide and portray nothing more than a sexual lustful object that is firstly displayed to the masses for payment by a custie so someone, a model, can pay their bills. The world is not an illusion at all, unless you are tainted and blind to facing the reality that we all inhabitat on this rock we call home. I truly do think that people simply do not wish to face their own realities and make excuses where they portray an alter ego to cover their own weaknesses or cowardly hide behind some facade that they deem comfortable, safe and expected in the business of camming.

The only illusions you see are the the realities you are afraid to admit, acknowledge or believe. 

You speak of absolute truth, what does that mean to you? And what does that mean to another person? I will bet that they are very different.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Last Edited By: Apr 11 15 2:24 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

noname011

Regular Newbie

#20 [url]

Apr 11 15 4:46 PM

Never experienced a moment of transcendence my friend? Into a domain, no matter how temporary, where embedded opinions and particular points of view so vigorously defended, don't have the hold on us that make it impossible to see beyond our own noses. Where the particulars, the conclusions we have made from our individual experiences, and emotional make up and perceptions, and belief systems, lose their grip  on us. Then at least a glimpse of an unencumbered larger reality can be seen, beyond what can be put into words and therefore our own particular belief systems. 

I think that is what she was alluding to.

Perhaps "absolute" truth is not the right words for it, again words have the effect of limiting on even the infinite and the universal. But that thing (see words confine the subject, it is not a thing) is not different for each, it is a true commonality. Everything else is what is different for each of us, hence the debate we constantly engage in.

I've been told that this seeing happens within certain acid trips. It does, sometimes, for those who let go of earthly concerns and material things and work hard towards those moments, until letting go of even that pursuit.. It sometimes happens by accident, or if one falls out of bed and lands on one's head. But it is something worth trying to see. Maybe drop a little acid someday, and hopefully get out of one's own head for a little while?

Last Edited By: noname011 Apr 11 15 5:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help