Lead

May 26 09 12:51 PM

Tags : :

QUOTE (TRAINER @ April 25, 2009 03:18 am)
Hello boys and girls. I don't know how I got on this forum, but after I read just few of the posts I decide to write few words. I am from Romania, and I am married to an American. We are happily married for more than ten years, and we have beautiful children together. We met on internet on a dating website, so I have some experience. Romania has beautiful and honest women who are looking for their soul-mates on dating websites. But honest ladies will never ask you for money. Therefore, if someone asks you for anything before you meet that person, you should figure out that is a scheme. Yes, there are many girls that will try to trick you, but life is not so bad in Romania any more.And what kind of girl do you think will find on the web-cams sites? Be serious and move your search to the true dating sites. Open your eyes, before you invest in a person. I hope all of you will find the love you looking for. Good luck and search for the Romanian girl, that wants a family, children, a long term relationship, and not diamonds or other things. You can give all this to her after you know that she is for you. BE CAREFUL!

Take care everyone.

Hello.My name is Chris 26 yo,and I am from Romania.
I am a studio owner.
Is my first post on this very very interesting forum.
Soon I will post some posts in some interesting topics.

Now I want to talk about romanian models,and romanian's life:

8 years ago I was just a simple worker in a hard company,heavy work.
I was working 12 hours/day ,for a payment of about 150$/month.
Paying rent,having children,wife with breasts cancer....
I SAID "ENOUGH" ,and i wanted to find a better job.But no succes.

(-LIA,I THINK YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE,SO PLEASE GET INFORMATIONS FIRST ABOUT ROMANIAN'S ECONOMICAL SITUATION.I have a sister in IDAHO,marryed with an american,and she forgot too about this shit life.Is so difficult to find a normal job,even if i have high studies.)

So i decided to find a job on internet.I found a videochat studio who gave me the chance to work at home(I had to work at home,to take care of my ill wife).
I was working as gay,on mykocam and other sites. 4 years I was model.
Now I have a big studio in ARAD (West of Romania)by about 4 years,25 models are working in my studio and 38 models are working at home on few sites,for different percentage.
I was so damn poor 8 years ago,and now I am so happy.The same I do for my models.Most of them was soooo poor.Almost everyday they say "Thank you Chris for ur big help and understanding".The truth is also i have models bank worker,business women who do this for pleasure.
I tell you what are the models(even if next month i get little money because of my honesty...lol):
THE MODELS DO THIS JOB FOR HAVING MONEY FOR FOOD,BILLS...FOR LIVING.NO ONE OF YOU KNOWS WHAT PHSYHICAL WORK IS TO TALK WITH EVERY PERSON IN CHAT,TO TO WHAT THEY WANT,EVEN IF YOU ARE ILL,GOT A COULD,TIRED ETC.
95% OF MODELS HAS A BOYFRIEND,AND THEY ARE GOOD GIRLS IN REAL LIFE,NOT BITCH.
BUT: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER ON SITE AND NOW YOU KNOW THAT,YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE UPSET. THINK OF WHAT AWESOME MOMENTS DO YOU LIVE WHEN YOU TALK WITH MODELS... HOW TO YOU FEEL IN THOSE MOMENTS? WHAT PASSION DO YOU FEEL? I BET SOME OF THOSE MOMENTS YOU WILL NEVER FEEL IN REALLIFE,THAT PASSION,THAT NEED FOR HER.
AND IF YOU FEEL WHAT I SAY,IT MEANS THE MODEL IS A GOOD ACTOR,AND HE DESERV EVERY CENT.
LIA IS RIGHT,IF YOU NEED TO MEET THE LOVE FOR UR REAL LIFE,TO LIVE WITH HER,YOU WILL FIND HER ON DATING SITES.
I ALWAYS RESPECT THE MEMBER,PAYING OR NOT PAYING MEMBER,I TELL HIM/HER THE TRUTH,I DON'T LIE HIM/HER.MAYBE THAT'S WHY I HAD SO BIG SUCCES AS MODEL,I WAS NATURAL.. THE MEMBERS WANTED ME EVEN IF I SAYD "I WILL NEVER MEET WITH YOU,BECAUSE I HAVE WIFE". I ALWAYS TELL THAT TO MY MODELS:"DON'T LIE THE MEMBER,YOU WILL HURT HIM AT THE END WHEN YOU WILL SAY "NO" ".

My request is:
"Please try to take the model just how it is.You know the truth about him/her,but if you like what he/she do ,what else matters???!!

I don't know if I found the right topic for my post,I am in grab.
I just feelt that I need to say few words.
I am happy to be a member in this forum.
See u soon.

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

May 26 09 1:21 PM

Welcome Chris to the CGN forum..

We appreciate your frank comments...

And we will have some questions for you too.

Would you please take a look here and tell us if our list for Studio locations is accurate - especially our estimates of the number of studios in different cities.

This is the key to estimating the total employment in the Live-Chat industry in your country -which seems to be a major employer and an alternative to foreign emigration.

Look in the "Doc's Reading Room" at "Studio Locations in Europe and Worldwide" here:
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.p...st=0&#entry7976

Thanks again for joining us.

UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 26 09 1:52 PM

Welcome here Chris. I can not express my thanks to you for writing what you did. If I was next to you I would shake your hand.

For the most part I understand all that you have written. I also knew about what you have stated in your post.

Listen to Chris, people. Be honest with people. Heed his words.

One thing, Chris, wealth is fleeting. When you write to people, be honest and do not lie. well, I empathize and understand why you say that.

I just want to add, this holds true for some members as well. Never judge anyone and be honest with people.

Learning this lesson the hard way, as I have done, when people play games with others will only bring the worst from people.

Thank you Chris and welcome here. I wish you the best.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 27 09 3:56 PM

I have a few questions for you, Chris. I am not asking to be rude or anything, and not to be offensive. These are just a few simple questions for you and your countrymen.

You wrote:"I THINK YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE,SO PLEASE GET INFORMATIONS FIRST ABOUT ROMANIAN'S ECONOMICAL SITUATION.I have a sister in IDAHO,marryed with an american,and she forgot too about this shit life.Is so difficult to find a normal job,even if i have high studies.)"

and

"I was so damn poor 8 years ago,and now I am so happy.The same I do for my models.Most of them was soooo poor.Almost everyday they say "Thank you Chris for ur big help and understanding".The truth is also i have models bank worker,business women who do this for pleasure."

Now for my simple questions:

Why is your economic situation so bad? Can you please explain to us why it is that way? Is it because of corruption, or that people do not have the education, or are there other reasons for it to be so bad?

Last question, There is a saying" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result".
With that said, If everyone wants a better life for themselves, their children and so on, then why don't people make a change? Try some other direction and make a difference, in not just your own lives but for the lives of others and for those to come. I hope you understand how I mean that. Or does nobody really care for others but for themselves?

I am not going to argue about the moral, ethical, or even the demand or supply of things nowadays. Just think about what I mentioned.

Good day.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 27 09 7:28 PM

Trainer.. whoa!!
Let the man respond..one question at a time.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 31 09 4:16 PM

QUOTE (UncleLewis @ May 26, 2009 01:21 pm)
Welcome Chris to the CGN forum..

We appreciate your frank comments...

And we will have some questions for you too.

Would you please take a look here and tell us if our list for Studio locations is accurate - especially our estimates of the number of studios in different cities.

This is the key to estimating the total employment in the Live-Chat industry in your country -which seems to be a major employer and an alternative to foreign emigration.

Look in the "Doc's Reading Room" at "Studio Locations in Europe and Worldwide" here:
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.p...st=0&#entry7976

Thanks again for joining us.

UL

HELLO UL. First,tell me if you regognise this message :
Nice chatting with you Patricia. The name of the forum is Cam-girl Notes. It's not a commercial forum or linked to the Adult Chat industry.
Google it or look here in "About You" for Cris, the studio owner from Arad,
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1282
Take care
UL

If you did not know,she is one of my models.
I don't understand why do you show to models my profile,my description etc.
Let me tell you,ALL MY MODELS KNOWS MY LIFE'S HISTORY,MY EXPERIENCES,MY COMPANY. It is not a problem if my models will find info about me on this forum; The problem is: the models will refuse to continue working as model,because they ask me for PRIVACY. So it is not so pleasant for them to find discutions about them,and more than that i told you all a truth about the models "they are actors on sites". Now i understand why PATRICIA stoped working by one month ago.She was one of my best models,with amazing look.
IT WAS NOT A GOOD MOVE, UL !

===============================================

About your question,I can not help you with a statistic about the number of studios in every city,because a lot of studios are fake !! I mean a person post on internet his job offer for models(just with the option to work at home,so he has not a place,a studio). The models can accept his offer,and she can start working on site. The problem is: a lot of models are cheatted by these fake companys,and the model don't get her earnings... This is sad.

But i can say here in Romania exist a lot of real companys.

So: i repeat, i can not tell you the number of studio for every city

Best regards.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 31 09 4:32 PM

Sorry HotVideoChat, I don't recall the context in which your name came up in my conversation with Patricia... Possible I may have mentioned you in order to reassure Patricia about CGN's credibility as a serious forum where other people from the industry in Romania were participating....I had no idea that she was working in your studio...at most I knew she was working somewhere in your home town.

So what was your offense exactly? Did you mention her by name in your posts? Doesn't seem so to me...How then did your post violate her privacy? ...

I am sorry if you think that my reference to your post in a private conversation with Patricia caused you a problem.. But I rather doubt that it was a sufficient trigger that would lead her to quit your studio... If there was anything posted here that could have done that I think it might be our posts about prevalence of cyber-piracy on MyFreeCams or other web-sites such as Flirt4Free, ImLive, Keepshows or Private Feeds.. If there's a threat to their personal "privacy" that models have good reason to worry about, I think that it lies there - rather than in some general observations you may have made about your studio models as a group of co-workers..

I hope that you would have understood that if you posted anything in our public areas that there was a chance that it might be read by models who know you..
I am sorry if that wasn't clear and caused you problems

In any case, thanks for the feedback on the number of studios..And I hope that you will keep posting with the forum.

UL

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 31 09 4:42 PM

QUOTE (UncleLewis @ July 31, 2009 04:32 pm)
  Sorry HotVideoChat, I don't recall the context in which your name came up in my conversation with Patricia...
UL

Yes, now I realize that I did not talk about "Patricia" in my first post. It was a coincidence to send message to one of my models. Sorry for the accusation.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 31 09 4:48 PM

No problem.. apologizes accepted.. all the way round...
But now I am curious about what really happened with her.. Is there any reason to believe that Patricia ever visited this forum or read anything on it?
And on the odd chance that she did, what could we have said that might have encouraged her to quit the business? Anything at all?
Thanks
UL

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 31 09 5:03 PM

QUOTE (TRAINER @ May 27, 2009 03:56 pm)
I have a few questions for you, Chris. I am not asking to be rude or anything, and not to be offensive. These are just a few simple questions for you and your countrymen.

You wrote:"I THINK YOU DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE,SO PLEASE GET INFORMATIONS FIRST ABOUT ROMANIAN'S ECONOMICAL SITUATION.I have a sister in IDAHO,marryed with an american,and she forgot too about this shit life.Is so difficult to find a normal job,even if i have high studies.)"

and

"I was so damn poor 8 years ago,and now I am so happy.The same I do for my models.Most of them was soooo poor.Almost everyday they say "Thank you Chris for ur big help and understanding".The truth is also i have models bank worker,business women who do this for pleasure."

Now for my simple questions:

Why is your economic situation so bad? Can you please explain to us why it is that way? Is it because of corruption, or that people do not have the education, or are there other reasons for it to be so bad?

Last question, There is a saying" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result".
With that said, If everyone wants a better life for themselves, their children and so on, then why don't people make a change? Try some other direction and make a difference, in not just your own lives but for the lives of others and for those to come. I hope you understand how I mean that. Or does nobody really care for others but for themselves?

I am not going to argue about the moral, ethical, or even the demand or supply of things nowadays. Just think about what I mentioned.

Good day.

Hello.
The reason for Romania's economical problems exist in every country in this moment,as far as i know. Worldwide exist this economical problem. But in Romania it is more pronounced,because the persons who lead our country are just some pigs,they are looking for the "bone",i mean they create laws who help their own business.
Exemple:
-The state created a low to increase teacher's payment with 50% , on this economical problem
-The state used a lot of billion euros for freeways(streets),but these freeways do not exist.But the money are gone.
-The state borowed 50 billion euros from EU. Romania can not return the money as i see.

Romanians companys has not good activity(its started to fire 50% of workers)because the other countrys can not buy anymore produces from Romania.

etc etc.

Romania has a very nice culture, romanians are very smart nationality,but we also need some good persons to lead our country.

But i have a saying: ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE ;So only smart people will not be affected of this economical crise.

Best regards.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 31 09 10:05 PM

Thank you for your reply, Chris.

Explain it to us as a friendly discussion here if you do not mind.

If as you say those that run your country are"pigs" as you call them. And your description of your examples are as you say they are, then I believe your saying that corruption is rampant within your countries government.

Now that your leaning towards a more democratic society, do you think there is anything you as a people can do to change things? Or are the problems so deeply rooted in the system that most people have no choice but to go along with the status quo?

I always am thinking why people will just accept what has always been in place and feel disillusioned that it is within their power to change things for the better.

True, the strong will survive, but how do the strong survive? Is it in a good way or a bad way that the strong survive?

Thank you again for your comments here.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 1 09 3:27 AM

A while ago, a model friend's mother was in the hospital. She explained to me how, if you wanted any sort of decent care, she would need to constantly slip money to the various nurses and staff. I believe doctors as well. She said it was "being nice".

She told me how angry it made her that the older people who needed care were unable to get it because they could not afford to "be nice."

She told me a good deal more, but I think you get the idea. And those of us who follow this forum saw the numbers on salaries recently (some could edit in a link here if they want).
Doctors don't make all that much, and presumably nurses, less, etc. It is as if what is important and necessary in Romania is not valued. So, these doctors and nurses have little choice but to essentially demand bribes in order to lead decent lives.

So, for my model friend, putting up with everything that she had to, including depression, was worth it because she was able to provide health care for her mother. By the way, her mother had health insurance and her basic bills were covered.

Anyhow, it seems to me like the economy is out of wack. Money is probably flowing to criminals and corporate heads and not enough to the people actually working.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Aug 1 09 4:18 AM

I find it interesting rs3, that you brought up health care.Sorry to go off on a tangent here. Bare with me please.

Some may also be aware that in the USA, the president is proposing to "fix" its health care system.

As a comparison, there are people in western developed countries that can not afford health care at all. Yet they work. They can not slip money under the table as easy as one can do as you have mentioned in Romania in this example you stated.

Health care in the USA is one of the major causes for massive debt in some families and can destroy peoples finances. If one can not afford health care in the USA, they delay or avoid common preventative procedures and in some cases the end result could lead to terminal illness.

For example, a 1 week stay in a hospital for a major disease can cripple and bankrupt people anywhere, but especially in a country that those costs are out of control.

We must understand and see everything from all perspectives. Just makes you wonder about things huh?

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 1 09 5:44 AM

I believe the situation is worse in Romania. First, you need the insurance to get in
the door, then you need a pocketful of cash to get help while in there. I'm not
100% certain on the insurance issue. Another friend told me of the costs associated
with something relatively simple - an ultrasound, I believe. The price she had to
pay was fairly small compared to the US, but for her, it was quite substantial. She
did not have insurance. Since she did not have insurance, perhaps they bundled the
up front and under the table money into one convenient price since she did not mention
it.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 1 09 1:49 PM

Bribes, corruption goes back for generations rs3. Sad that professionals in the health care industry have put their own interests first over the health of those they are there to serve.
We in North America are very fortunate to have the health care we do. Canadians more so, as health care is provided through our taxes, for all. The US, for those that can pay for health insurance which may not be easy in this economic time.
Attached is a informative article detailing the state of Romanian Healthcare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/09/world/eu...ml?pagewanted=1

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 1 09 2:55 PM

Awesome link tben, thank you.

Now this is an example of where one can change things.

How deeply rooted is the corruption? See how it affects everyone?

You complain about the low wages that everyone makes yet people get bribes. And where does the money for the bribes come from?

Vicious cycle isn't it.

If you stop accepting bribes and raise the price or fees paid legally to hard working people, then possibly it could be taxed and those taxes used to fix other problems in a country. But it seems that this is how life is there and accept it for what it is, or maybe there is a better alternative than what you all dislike about life there.

Chris, all well and good that you give these women the opportunity to make and earn good money than could be earned in a regular job in your country, but what are you and all the others doing to change things for the better?

All that people seem to care about is what is in it for me? So you are all neglecting what you whine and complain about and go along with what has become normal and everyday life in that environment. Think about the future generations to come.Sorry I guess that is something that does not affect anyone currently and is something that is not worth thinking of. But in fact it does. Think of the children that some of you may wish to have and how you have planted roots so deep that to pull them out would require a revolution of change.

Get my drift yet?

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 1 09 3:38 PM

QUOTE (tben @ August 01, 2009 01:49 pm)
Bribes, corruption goes back for generations rs3. Sad that professionals in the health care industry have put their own interests first over the health of those they are there to serve.

Sad, but not unexpected given the average salary paid to doctors. If doctors are paid so little, how about nurses and other staff? In the article you quoted, they mention shifting some
costs on to the patients since the gvt. can't afford to raise salaries. This might be a good
first step so long as a program is put in place for those who can not afford to pay the
extra amount. Otherwise, you have just formalized the current system.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 1 09 5:05 PM

Hmm rs3, to put this into context, let's just compare the average salary for
Doctors ($567 per month) or University professors ($936) with what the average cam girls earns ($1000-1500) to see how much more informal employment in Adult entertainment brings in compared to regular professional jobs.

Look here: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1301

No wonder so many of the available job listings in Bucharest are for some form of sex work jobs.
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1371

About 20% of the Romanian economy was in the "informal sector" before the Financial crisis hit last summer. One can only wonder what it is now - although the recent report by the EU Commission on the failure of Bulgaria and Romania to fight corruption already suggests what the answer to that problem will be.
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1401
UL

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 1 09 5:43 PM

With respect to cam-ing, I suspect the US and Western European economies are responsible
for the drop in earnings that some of the more traditional models were earning.

And, yes, I recall the salaries info. I was quite surprised at the low incomes listed
for medical workers.

So, what is the take home money for a given number of tokens for a work-at-home
MFC model? I just ran some numbers and came up with some surprising results.
But, it was based on 8 cents/token and take home of 50%. Dunno if that is accurate.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 1 09 7:56 PM

So, to make $1000 a month, she would need to take in around 20,000 tokens?
The other day, she was complaining that she made 1,000 tokens in 7 hours.
So, at that rate, she would need to work 20*7 or 140 hrs/month, or about 35 hours
a week? So, for working 35 hours a week, she is making nearly double the
national average of a doctor in Romanian? Am I missing something here?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help