#101 [url]

Nov 1 10 1:48 AM

the wallet is kept near the heart too, sometimes. That's what can make both vulnerable

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#103 [url]

Nov 1 10 6:22 AM

trainer.....of course i'm looking for something....isn't everyone involved in this biz? in any transaction, anyplace?.....just because these transactions are the result of a whole lot of individuals and the boundaries they set for themselves (that are apparently loosely reinforced to various degrees by the different sites) -or fail to set- doesn't make camsites any more or less dangerous than the "real" world

except for the fact that so much of it is in one's head....i mean that's the really scary place for most of us.....particularly on my side of the glass.

that's why a site like this is so helpful.....it doesn't really destroy the illusion, as some have said....it just puts it in a comprehensive perspective.

i called my first visit to a camsite a circus earlier....because it was a colorful pagent of organized chaos.

but it was also like landing in a different country, with a culture all it's own: this site has saved me from having to understand all that i was seeing all by my lonesome....it's a manual about the camsite culture, and the various threads all reveal the cues to understanding what's going on.

so....is my logic fuzzy? i'm sure it is, and i'm ok with that....social engineering came out of prussia at the end of the 19th century: an attempt to apply razor sharp logic to the human condition, by generalizing the individual into a piece of society.....

works great for those who want to run the world....kinda stupid at the level of individual transactions tho, as the exceptions to what is considered "the norms" of camsite culture prove.

all of which is to say...you can't keep an old man from trying (and thank you for calling me an "adult")

you asked my if i had considered what i'm looking for, trainer.
yes.....i'm not sure what it IS yet.....but i can tell you what it isn't: marriage, rescue, rebound, or models who work rooms into a frenzy with displays of their charms....i've got nothing against models who do that or a culture that celebrates it: it's just not me.

which is to say that i have no intention of moving to camland and becoming a citizen.....but i don't mind being a stranger in a strange land.

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Nov 1 10 6:37 AM

QUOTE (markfx @ November 01, 2010 05:01 am)
There is the short con, and the long con...

well, mark....if it's a long con, then this young woman hasn't been paying attention
truth is, i'm a lousy prospect for any con, and it's not just because i've got a bit of street smarts

it's cause i'm poor...or at least poor enough not to indulge in fantasies that pretend otherwise.

Quote    Reply   

#108 [url]

Nov 2 10 12:44 PM

QUOTE (iltos @ November 01, 2010 06:37 am)

truth is, i'm a lousy prospect for any con, and it's not just because i've got a bit of street smarts

it's cause i'm poor...or at least poor enough not to indulge in fantasies that pretend otherwise.

LOL. I love it when guys say that. Im too poor to be conned.

To be fair and completely honest because what purpose would a forum like this have if the people were neither, I have over the last few months accepted many many monetary gifts from clients outside of the webcam system and they all say the same thing- I know youre just not talking to me because Im poor. And LOL its not about being rich or being poor, its about you being the type of person who will give or who wont give.

Doesnt matter how much you have, its about your willingness to share.

A hundred bucks from 5 poor guys still equals 500 dollars.

I could write more about this but Im not really comfortable discussing this in the public forum but I think what Ive said here is enough to maybe make you stop and think a little

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Nov 2 10 12:57 PM

QUOTE (MissJane @ November 02, 2010 12:44 pm)

I think too that you have said enough

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Nov 2 10 3:33 PM

QUOTE (MissJane @ November 02, 2010 12:44 pm)
QUOTE (iltos @ November 01, 2010 06:37 am)

LOL. I love it when guys say that. Im too poor to be conned.

To be fair and completely honest because what purpose would a forum like this have if the people were neither, I have over the last few months accepted many many monetary gifts from clients outside of the webcam system and they all say the same thing- I know youre just not talking to me because Im poor. And LOL its not about being rich or being poor, its about you being the type of person who will give or who wont give.

Doesnt matter how much you have, its about your willingness to share.

I could write more about this but Im not really comfortable discussing this in the public forum but I think what Ive said here is enough to maybe make you stop and think a little

i really do appreciate you adding your perspective to the list of cautionary responses here: it's become obvious that i must sound like a gazillion other clients who have wandered around in camland, riding the coat tails of their fantasies

Quote    Reply   

#111 [url]

Nov 2 10 5:06 PM

I could write more about this but Im not really comfortable discussing this in the public forum 

you're welcome to share it with the girls in Models area of the forum I'm sure many are interested and will appreciate.

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Nov 2 10 5:11 PM

Camgirl, please do not have illusions - if someone should really want to get access, he can always find some model who will sell him access.

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#113 [url]

Nov 2 10 5:25 PM

maybe, but it takes an effort, and still there are less people who read and post there, mostly models.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help