#21 [url]

Sep 20 10 8:36 PM

ok, I've seen some points was discussed already years ago.

Of course, some things changed since then. For instance on google search if you look for "epassporte problem", the camgirlsnotes forum appears on the first page, still there are things to be done.

It seems more good improvements will come for the models members of this forum, if you have some suggestions, please add them (practically, no philosophy here, pls)

xoxo

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Dec 17 10 11:28 PM

QUOTE (camgirl @ September 20, 2010 01:36 pm)
... if you have some suggestions, please add them

I have had an idea for a thread topic for a few weeks that would be useful for models, but I have not posted it because CGN does not want advertisement (links, direct discussion) of webcam sites. I want to discuss trends in Alexa traffic rankings for the most popular webcam sites. Alexa has graphical data for all the top sites for about the last 2 years. The thread would show which sites are the most popular and which ones are gaining or losing customers. Alexa allows the use of their data with citations as stated in Can I include Alexa data in my report/book/presentation/article/etc.?. After cursory examination of the data for a few sites, I think the data shows a transformation of the webcam industry in progress. I do not want to expend the effort just to have my thread deleted or moved to an inaccessible area of the site.

So what does CGN think about the topic?

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Dec 17 10 11:58 PM

Sounds interesting. Please send me what you have, at [email protected] and we'll see if it fits in public area, if not, in Models Only Area for sure is not a problem. Thanks for help.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help