Lead

Jun 27 10 7:30 PM

Tags : :

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this forum and I live in Belgium.

I have known a webcam girl since September and now I'm going to meet her in her city (Saint-Petersburg) in Russia.

The tickets and the hotel have already been booked.

Any comments?
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jun 27 10 7:44 PM

Good luck.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 27 10 8:48 PM

cool.gif Welcome Burgie2.. There are lots of posts here that bear on your request for comments. You might look at the oldest -and most infamous - thread of them all - "Friendship." and then move to the thread "Romance with models does it ever happen?"

And then I strongly recommend that you look at the thread "Internet Cam Girls" in "The Situation in Romania..." http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1027

But be warned none of these cautionary tales will be terribly encouraging.
The most recent thread that bears on your question is this one.. Please take a look:
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1778

And as Trainer said: "Good Luck!"
I think that you're going to need it.

UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 28 10 3:58 AM

as far as I know, Saint-Petersburg is a dangerous city, but well.. it might go fine. Good luck and tell us how it was.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 28 10 10:11 AM

This is what I was told by a Russian friend. It seems there are some high crime areas that you should avoid. Every private car can be a taxi, be sure you don't take one with people inside. You never know. Also, the driver can drive longer before you reach the destinations to get more money from you. If you use metro, be aware of PICK-POCKETS! It happens very many times when the doors are opening and people push you outside, to be robbed. Stay on the main sidewalks and not go into any dark alleys or yards, there are gypsies with drugs and robbery histories near almost all the important restaurants. Some gangs, such as Neo-Nazis are out looking for trouble and committing crimes that affect tourists, sometimes. They use guns and knives. Don't show that you have money anywhere. Don't wear jewels or watch. Another problem is with street children who make their living out of stealing. In clubs there are fights every day and police don't show up if the fight is small, unimportant or considered a waste of time to take measures. If the girl invites you to a suburb, don't go.

In general, be careful. It happened before that a client to be invited and be told that the girl will wait him in the airport but instead of her, somebody else was waiting who took all his money and documents and could only return though embassy. Also in hotel, you can be a target because most probably you showed already to the girl that you have money, so you are not even in the situation of a "normal" tourist.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 28 10 2:24 PM

You asked for any comments so...

Why are you going to meet this girl? What's your motivation?

Laying the dangers of putting your trust in someone who lies for a living aside, I'll just say that in rare occasions, sometimes it works out. ^^ Hopefully this will be the case for you as well.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 28 10 4:46 PM

camgirl's description of St. Petersburg sounds very much like the description of Rio De Janeiro one see's on the t-shirts they sell to the tourists there. They read in English:

"I Left My Heart in Rio...
and my wallet
and my watch
and my shirt
and my shoes
etc, etc...

Play safe and "trust but verify..."
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 1 10 3:43 PM

Why do I want to meet her?
because maybe i will marry her

yes, there is an aspect of trust.... but sometimes you have to take a risk...

if i would have found her on a regular dating site, it could go wrong too...

in any case i will let you know how it was

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 3 10 2:18 AM

This is a hard place to ask for those comments. I believe you will find what you find odds are they willbe good.
You have to remember many people here either have been burned by models or are increasing their methods of trying to quell chat. Thee are those who want to help models.
I am one who looks at both sides.
Good luck sounds cynical but I highly suggest you look at the following.
1. Does she think she can have a real relationship?
2. Is anyone sick in her family?
3. Would she be willing to sign a prenuptial agreement?
4. Are you expected to bring her family?

If you can live with the answers go for it. There are many great relationships out there that started this way.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 3 10 8:00 AM

Besides all the questions and doubts, going to meet somebody with the presumption that you will get married sounds like something outside of this century for me, at least, or a desperate move. The important question is: are you truly in love, already, after knowing her online only? If yes, the next step is to see if is mutual, then living together a while before marriage. Then the big question: does she want to get marry with you?

Because even considering that she wants a serious relationship too, also there are many aspects that can be compatible - or not - even between 2 persons who love each other: different backgrounds ..etc..

But if you want to get married just to have a wife and kids, yes, Russian women are beautiful so guess it doesn't matter anyway the compatibility. But they are also independent. It's not like when you go in Thailand and buy a wife who was educated to be devoted don't matter what. That's why it's also about what she wants.

I don't know u, so it's nothing personal, but as cam model I can tell you I'm proposed marriage by over 20 guys/day (and I don't stay online much in this period), and over 60 date proposals. So yes, can be tricky when a model invites you, or a matter of luck.

So for now there is a risk and many "???". I with u the best and hope you will find what you want

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jul 3 10 10:25 AM

Hello

Thank you for your replies ))

of course it is easy to say "i want to marry you" during a webcam chat but we already have a kind of "online relationship"

I have talked to this girl three times per week since september and we are writing emails every day... She does say she want to marry with me also...

but I agree there are many questions still....

It's not because you like someone on the webcam that you like someone in the real life.... so I have to go there to find this out....

I talked to another russian webcam girl about this and this webcam girl even live in Spain during three months.... so it is possible that customers can meet a webcam girl

I will leave on July 22 th and I will return on July 27 th

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 3 10 12:23 PM

If she said she wants to marry you before even meeting you, that's really weird.

5 days is not enough to know if u want to spend the rest of your life with somebody. There are couples who live together years before thinking about that decision. Oh well.. different minds, different thoughts

So you want to meet a second Russian girl during this trip and she said she lives in Spain?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 3 10 3:40 PM

Alright, Burgie.

So you wish to meet to learn more about each other. To have an intimate meeting for whatever purpose or reasons. You simply want to get to know each other personally and see if you both are compatible.

Even if you do fall in love and get married, I will say that people have done that and then used it to gain financial status. As grthngs mentioned if you do tie the knot, I suggest a prenuptial agreement.

I ask you this, and these are important questions.

Would you be okay with her continuing working as a cam model if she so chooses?

Will she gladly leave her country and home and leave behind whatever family she has there?

Will you gladly change your life and live in her country if agreed upon?

All I can say to you, is tread carefully, think logically and think beyond your heart and sexual organs.

I also might suggest that why is it that you had to find a woman on an adult cam site to find love and marriage? Are there no good prospects where you live?

As camgirl suggests, she gets marriage proposals from many lustful members and dating requests. It is a topic I and others have mentioned ad discussed quite a few times on this forum.

After a while the fantasy overcomes the reality of it all. Fun and games. I wish you good luck in your quest for companionship. Don't look for things in the wrong places.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 4 10 4:03 AM

Both of the previous post are excellent The thing you want to make sure of is you are marrying the girl and not the family. I don't know the situation well enough but some things do seem strange. Best wishes.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 4 10 4:17 PM

Are there no good prospects where you live?

I know why but I can't tell in here

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 5 10 1:09 AM

I will wish you luck also Burgie2

But remember in this industry all is not what it seems. A world of fantasy within reality for both sides of the monitor.

Trainer, Cool Breeze and Camgirl gave some great insight for you.

I agree Camgirl, very weird, but also this fantasy world, based in reality, is a 2 way street. As you have said before.

From reading various topics at CGN it seems the general consensus among the hosts, is that only a member can get lost in this world of online fantasy.

Perhaps, but as we drive down the other side of the road, It is also a reality, a host can create her own fantasy world. A fantasy world to shield herself from the realities of her own life, both on line and off. To be lost in another.

No doubt that brought a few chuckles.

Interputing a members thoughts and actions as she sees fit, as an escape for herself. Creating her own fantasy thru a member.
Sure he may be nice, not like the rest, different. Why is it, the host may have forgotten, why the member came to the site in the first place? Hmmmm what was that reason? T and A, a pleasurable experience, to roll the sausage?

The man to talk to burgie would be Odessum, as he is from Belgium, has been involved in the industry in Russia and has seen some relationships go the distance No doubt he could provide a wealth of insight for you.

Anyways good luck and to err on the side of caution is not a bad thing. As no doubt there are prospects where you live.

Camgirl, what is it you know? Trust us we won't tell anybody. Such a tease.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 10 10 2:15 AM

It's not because you like someone on the webcam that you like someone in the real life.... so I have to go there to find this out....

I will leave on July 22 th and I will return on July 27 th

So? Your visit was a positive or a negative? You don't need to share details, but I hope it worked out how you hoped.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 23 10 7:31 PM

Ive been reading this forum on and off for a few months and Ive found it extremely interesting and informative. Thanks to all the contributors.

Here is my own contribution, the experience of a customer.

I first found a cam site in January this year and registered after a few days. Im a man and I like attractive women Being able to interact with a model makes the experience more interesting and rewarding than watching a movie.

In the first few weeks I spent a little time with around 4-5 models then settled with just 1. And thats how its been since. After a couple of months we started talking outside the site on messenger. A few months later and we swapped phone numbers. I pushed a little for the messenger contact, she gave me her phone number without me ever even thinking of asking for it.

We are in contact almost daily. Most of the time, she initiates it. I realised very quickly how a lot of this stuff can be all part of a game and have many times wondered what is real and what is not. We have talked about meeting. The private shows have happened less and less (about 2 in the last 2 months). I felt strange asking her to do a show with me. We talked about it and she said she felt strange doing a show with me, as I had become a friend.

I showed her some photos and bought a cam at her request a long time ago, so she knows what I look like. The relationship feels genuine. We get along well. Im not stupid or desperate. I have a good job and have had many girlfriends. Ive just never met someone I want to marry yet.

I think you can guess where this is going. We have agreed to meet later this year. Ive read a lot of posts on this site and it sounds like this will be a disaster or the end of our friendship.

I hope not. Ill let you know what happens either way.

Oh nearly forgot to confess. Yes I have sent her $500. To take her driving licence so she can hopefully find other work. She never asked for it , it was something I volunteered and even after reading this site, I still dont regret it.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help