Lead

Jul 17 10 2:07 PM

Tags : :

Having been watching MFC for a few weeks,i thought going private was a help to the girl i chose,money wise.
now after reading about private shows available online i wonder who cashes in especially if the girls are unaware,as most seem to be.
Another thing i noticed with one girl in particular,if anyone annoys her the same guy always appears to calm things down or at worst chase people away.
the same guy also gives large tips,is he a ''minder'' or an employee of MFC.
final question; if a girl is on 2 sites at once are bothsites owned by one person.

As a new member,let me know if am doing wrong by asking so many questions.
Many Thanks
Jazzer.
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jul 17 10 3:36 PM

cool.gif Welcome Jazzer.. There's certainly nothing wrong with asking questions..that's what we're here for...

The "minder" is probably a premium member who thinks he has a special claim on this model's attentions.. Or he may be just "her pet member."

Check out Tom78's post on "Client Model Interactions" for an excellent typology of the possible variations on asserting 'ownership" over a model.
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=146

There are lots of posts about pirates here, but it's true that many new girls don't know about the risks they run of public exposure. And their studios do everything in their power to keep that knowledge from them too.

Look a this comment by ThePartisan:
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1959

And this one called MFC Models:
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1820

As for the camgirls, they often do appear on different web-sites with different owners - but work for a single studio boss..

Some of the bigger "Web-content providers" like CamContacts, EuroLive or Streamate have "wrapper sites" so the same feed of a model will be seen on different sites simultaneously and she will be chatting to several different rooms during the same shift.

This is where models on MFC go when they are "away."
They are doing a private or a group show on another web-site.

This means that both they and their studio can get multiple revenue streams from the same show from different groups of users as they, say, do a private session on one site that's seen elsewhere as a group show.

I am sure our models will have comments to add to mine.

UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 17 10 6:00 PM

On MFC, if you take the girls private, you help her like this:

For every token you spend with her, she is paid 5 $cent. 60 tokens for one private minute she receive $3.
This if she works from home, is she is in a studio, she gets a % of this. It can be 50% ( which most of the studios pay ) even more, i heard cases of less then 50%.
So most of your money goes to MFC and to the studio if that is the case.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 17 10 7:07 PM

thank you for the replies.
Dear mfcmodel,if i were to visit you with 500 tokens,what would be your best return;
true-private
private
tip.

I'd rather give all to the girls,after all it is them who do the work.

many thanks.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 17 10 10:20 PM

i thought going private was a help to the girl

you don't "help" her, you pay to see her show. If you call it charity. that would mean no reward for those money.

if a girl is on 2 sites at once are bothsites owned by one person

no, in some sites she can receive a higher % of what you spend then on others.

I'd rather give all to the girls

You can't give all to the girl if she performs on a site's platform. It's a cake from everyone takes a piece: girls, webmaster, affiliates, billing company.

The highest % I've ever heard for girls is 80%.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 18 10 5:45 AM

Yeah, after my first night on I have to say that it's definitely going to depend on the site and the situation...but she's still only going to see a small percentage of what you pay, no matter what. I'm on at one site and currently working to get validated at another, where I will be making only slightly more (35% vs. 30%). Thank goodness it's not as bad as at MFC ~ where I am now I make 30 cents or so for every credit spent, so per hour it could be worse. I also will only make 30% of tips if I ever get them, but I'm applying to another site that I believe allows you to keep a higher percentage of tips (and tips seem to be more common there). $3/hr. is ridiculous ~ although even if you make more than that, when you consider that you're not able to be in private every single hour you're on, it's still not a lot. I also have a NiteFlirt account, but I don't use it because it's so incredibly difficult to get business. At NiteFlirt you make a little more than other sites and you can set your own rate, plus get paid more often and more easily (they do direct bank drafts in addition to other options like ePassporte), but you have to drum up your own business - and I do mean promote, promote, promote, WAY more than regular cam sites.

you don't "help" her, you pay to see her show. If you call it charity. that would mean no reward for those money.

This, exactly. I mean, the best thing you could possibly do would be to go in private, stay a long time, tip well, and be kind. But either way she is still having to work very hard for not very much money, and you are still receiving a service for what you pay. You can also ask if there's anything else you can do to improve her earnings - for example at some sites a girl earns more from referrals, etc.

Re: if a girl is on multiple sites. It really depends. I know the site I'm on runs a bunch of different domains and they have permission to put my feed on their other domains, which means I get a little extra business (I can tell who's on the main site and who's coming from somewhere else). But hopefully if I get accepted to work at the other sites I've applied to, I'll also be working at multiple companies out of my own choice.

Uncle Lewis, do you own the camgirlnotes.com domain? It recommends MFC and claims MFC is one of the highest paying sites to girls...but from what I've read here MFC sounds like slave wages compared to other sites.

la muerte viene siempre / si se pobre o rebelde / no sé cómo empezar / otro guerrillero! / más pobreza, más violencia /
estos son las consecuencias / no sé donde va para / otra guerrillera! / las mujeres en la lucha no pueden parar

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 18 10 7:38 AM

It recommends MFC and claims MFC is one of the highest paying sites to girls.

I don't recommend it, and they don't pay the highest. They pay 50% (like camcontacts, ifriends), but there are others that pay 70-75% and that makes big difference, especially if the effort is lower.
Plus, I'd rather be on a non free chat site that pays less then 50% , but the exposure and risks are lower then on MFC.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 18 10 8:07 AM

I presume MFC don't inform the girls about the private show clips that can be seen on other sites ie.rapidshare.
surely if the clips are free they get no tokens so why do it ?
wouldn't it be great if we had one site,propery run,where the girls earn a decent living, ''just a thought''

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 18 10 8:17 AM

Already being done, Jazzer... Read some of the other posts about tube sites and sites on mobile phones.

"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet." ~ Mark Twain

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 18 10 11:26 AM

QUOTE (lookingforwishes @ July 18, 2010 05:45 am)
Thank goodness it's not as bad as at MFC ~ where I am now I make 30 cents or so for every credit spent, so per hour it could be worse. I also will only make 30% of tips if I ever get them, but I'm applying to another site that I believe allows you to keep a higher percentage of tips (and tips seem to be more common there)

Uncle Lewis, do you own the camgirlnotes.com domain? It recommends MFC and claims MFC is one of the highest paying sites to girls...but from what I've read here MFC sounds like slave wages compared to other sites.

You receive 30 cents for every credit? You mean token right? MFC pays 5 cents per token. Still you say it's bad.
Maybe you can explain, because i don't get it.

The situation with camgirlnotes.com is similar with adultwebcamfaq.xxx which advertise myfreecams.com. Adult-webcam-faq.xxx is another forum about the adult webcams.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jul 18 10 1:03 PM

no, the site you mentioned is not owned by UL. camgirlsnotes the forum doesn't make any money as affiliate.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 18 10 1:08 PM

Slider is the Senior Admin for Forumer.com, the host of this board ...
They are the ones who post the banner ads that you see.
We have to accept them, if we want to keep it free...

We are not a commercial site. We don't accept ads.
None of our staff are paid.. Ici nous sommes tous et toutes des benevoles.

As we said here: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=112
and here in the Rules which you are all supposed to read before posting: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=36

BTW, the xxx.camgirlnotes.xxx site to which you refer is NOT affiliated with us. We did NOT set it up.
It was done by a "pirate" as a spoof of us and promotion of MFC without our permission or approval..

Here's the link to the only promotional blog spot about CGN that we actually did approve:
http://camgirlnotes.blogspot.com/

I don't believe that the critical analysis and deconstruction of Web-site and Studio ads here should be understood as "promoting" them - since 99% of the time we are calling attention to their deceptive advertising and false claims, or links to pirate forums and tube sites that put their models privacy and security at risk.

If you were Leo of MFC or Hugo of PF, would you imagine for one second that what we are doing here is actually meant to help you get new customers or recruit new affiliates or models? Or that what we have to say is actually "good for model morale?"
I doubt that very much...

But if we were doing that, then it's unintentional and a mistake we must correct ASAP.

UL

P.S. our web-address is owned by forumer.. It reads like this..
http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com

The Photo from Bigmir.ru below is of one of the PF models in Kyif who was arrested in a Militia raid on that studio in October 2006. She was known to many of us as a friend.
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 18 10 1:35 PM

FYI Uncle Lewis...this is the site I was talking about: http://camgirlnotes.com/. I was just wondering if any of the members here owned it, that's all. I apologize if I offended anyone by asking. I'm very much familiar with how forumer ads work and that was not what I was referring to, but thanks anyway for the clarification.

And mfcmodel & camgirl ~ so does MFC pay 5% or 50%? I'm confused now.

The situation with camgirlnotes.com is similar with adultwebcamfaq.xxx which advertise myfreecams.com. Adult-webcam-faq.xxx is another forum about the adult webcams.

Thanks, that answers my question exactly.

la muerte viene siempre / si se pobre o rebelde / no sé cómo empezar / otro guerrillero! / más pobreza, más violencia /
estos son las consecuencias / no sé donde va para / otra guerrillera! / las mujeres en la lucha no pueden parar

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 18 10 1:47 PM

I just responded to your question.. Your confusion is natural..indeed it's the result of a deliberate effort to mis-lead people and hijack our forum to promote MFC against our wishes..
We have posted a warning about it.. which I must find and pin again.

In other words, the camgirlnotes.xxx site is malicious dis-information designed to sabotage our core mission here. But that's the nature of this industry, no? No surprises there....lol
UL

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 18 10 2:12 PM

so does MFC pay 5% or 50%? I'm confused now.

50% of what the clients pay, so 0.05/token. From a minute of private she receives 60 tk, so 3$ of the 6$ the client spends.

You didn't offend anybody, don't worry. You are welcome to check the private model area where we talk about sites that don't pay, traffic, tips and other interesting subjects.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 21 10 5:41 PM

I assumed that most of the clips freely available online were just good advertising for the website from which they came.
Now after finding lots of clips i find they are made by individuals who i guess record what they are watching.
As an example if you see a clip of A girl-downloaded by j.Smith then check out his other downloads he may have as many as 10 different girls with several clips.All can appear on several sites.
Must i assume that he is being paid or is it just a bit of fun to him.
Either way the poor girls are the losers
If i am wrong,do let me know.
most confusing.........

Jazzer.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 21 10 6:47 PM

Sometimes the pirates to it for fun, sometimes to "refer a friend" because each time another payer registers though their link, they get free tokens, or the site itself posts it for advertising.

If you know the models, let them know where the videos are posted so they can take them down.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 21 10 7:01 PM

If you know the models, let them know where the videos are posted so they can take them down.

As long as the videos are posted ILLEGALLY!
If they are on an affiliate site, read the site's TOS for removal.

I can help, if you need it.

"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet." ~ Mark Twain

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 21 10 10:04 PM

QUOTE (jazzer @ July 17, 2010 08:07 pm)
I'd rather give all to the girls,after all it is them who do the work.

Well, you could do that by asking her bank account.

Then you could put money on it.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help