#22 [url]

Jul 23 10 3:19 PM

As a model I'd never give my bank account to a member, nor my real name and city for WU. For 10% extra (because if I refer him to a site that pays 80%I I'm already okay with that and even if he sends me 100% directly, I still pay for the transfer and currency conversion. WU can be up to 15%, it isn't worth the risk and complications unless it's a very big amount but then I couldnt be sure that he would send, so any client can say that just because he';s curious abotu personal datas. careful!

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jul 23 10 5:21 PM

The bigger risk you assume is if the client thinks this gives them special privleges. One might assume that they are now GF and exspect to be treated as BF.

I agree with camgirl i wouldnt do the credit card or bank info but it is an option.. the best is epassport because you dont even have to give your real name. By the way Western Union does not require addresor phone number although many think they do.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jul 23 10 7:21 PM

One might assume that they are now GF and exspect to be treated as BF.

Very well said, grthngs!

This happens a lot! Then guys get jealous in the room who thought they was her bf. It creates a mess.

camgirl is correct. Never give your bank account to anyone! I know married couples that do not even share their bank information. So, why would a model give hers to someone she only knows from a chat room on a computer? Hmmm.

Great topic.

"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet." ~ Mark Twain

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 25 10 8:39 AM

Re Girls on MFC.
Have noticed recently some girls on MFC also appear on Xlovecam and at the same time.Brb on MFC signals a private show on xlovecam.Does MFC know about this or do they own more than one site.Do the girls get more on that site or does Mfc pay them.just wondered.

Jazzer

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 25 10 10:39 AM

There are girls working on tens of sites in the same time. xlove is not owned by MFC, they have a different contract and separated payment. Yes, they know girls are in other places too, they don't require exclusivity ( they wouldnt have so many girls if they would) . On xlove the models receive 45%-50% like on MFC, but only a few of them are on there because it's a french site, so BRB on MFC means private on another website, but not necessary on xlove

I wouldn't advice any model to work on a single website.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help