Lead

Aug 6 10 7:48 PM

Tags : :

So what is fair is fair,camgirl.

What do camgirls look for in a customer?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 6 10 11:46 PM

ROFL I can't stop laughing..... You guys are too much! I was wondering when this topic would start

What do camgirls look for in a customer? I'll list the things I DONT want coming into my room.

- People who don't talk. I know you're busy stroking your cawk, but at least let me know what you're interested in!
- People who act like they don't know how this works. They try to "pull one over on me". HA good luck with that one.
- People who expect me to shove a dildo up my ass within the first minute they take me private. Good luck with that one too

That's all I can think of......for now.

Quote    Reply   

The Partisan

Very Talkative

#3 [url]

Aug 7 10 3:02 AM

I look for a nice talk:P
Even if it gets to nudity and sexual games ..I wish it went there in a playful way ..not like "Strip BitchD"
I need their words..and if they give me only "Yeah do it baby"...i will have a bad taste in my mouth long after the shift ended.

...hmmm not much:)

Do you think you could do that boys?

Take care,
Partisan

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 7 10 3:12 AM

my favorite was to describe a day of fun. Most sexual was skinny dipping but she didnt have to strip just listen. It was funny on sf to have a conversation while she acted out sex. Or we chatted about work and life. I never asked for sex although some models wanted it to get peepers. I never asked for it.
I could do that but I dont go pvt anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 7 10 4:07 AM

Thanks Girls for your candid and direct replies.. Some of which almost fall in the "TMI" category - as in "Too Much Information." But when it comes to the graphic "nitty-gritty" of how these kinds of encounters actually "go down" in cyber space..there CAN BE no such thing as "Too Much Information."

What this makes me think of is the descriptions of "cyber-banging" that were posted in this thread some years ago..but there we were only talking about what the members felt free to say to models in their public chat room - and not what was said later in private sessions: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=77

What's worth noting about this industry is that it has invented a whole new way for men to talk explicitly to women about their sexual needs and desires in a public place..A new sexual discourse one where all pretense of courtship can be dispensed with because there is no time to waste before getting down to the "business at hand (ie. also clients can avoid the cost of those extra minutes that might be spent on useless pleasantries, but which are being counted on a meter that's running at $6.00 per minute, when they only have one thing on their minds - which is the pressing need swelling in their hand)...Isn't this the very definition of the term- "Dickhead?"

But what does this mean for all the women that clients might know outside of the cam world? It would be one thing if all this raw aggressive talk could be contained in Cyberia and only deployed against "cam-models" who exist in a delimited (and heavily policed) commercial space.. Then we might say to you, CamgirlJen or Partisan, "What did you expect?? Tolerating abusive and injurious speech goes with the territory.. It's all part of the job-description for cam-girls..." But what if Guys learn from their private sessions with you that this is the way in which all women deserve (and deeply desire) to be spoken to? Maybe this is the real lesson of the "action propaganda" that the web-sites preach - for which members get to reward themselves with an orgasm... That would be a pretty powerful pay-off for practicing a kind of hate speech.

The web-site pimps pay you to become their industrial propaganda agents - and ask you to participate in creating the very kind of clients that you hate the most.. And then God help any other women they meet there after, once they have assimilated the lesson that this industry teaches about the real power dynamic that should underlies sexual relations between a man and woman. As one feminist summed it up: "Man fucks woman." End of story - but not in cyber-space where we only fuck ourselves.

So who's the ideal client then? Someone who tells you "sweet lies and sweet nothings" before cutting to the chase? Someone who's good at keeping his mask on awhile longer and who hides his real intentions behind a bit of flattery followed by a "please and a thank you," before turning around and asking you to comply in fulfilling his darkest fantasy?

Or is it simply at matter of keeping him interested while the clock is running as Surprisee once told us? Where the good client is measured in tokens - simply by the time spent in private- with the worst clients being those "five minute wankers," and the best the "one hour guys?" Here in a space where literally "time is money.."

UL
P.S. Btw. I don't do privates and haven't done any in three years..
Here's why: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=794
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 7 10 4:57 AM

Ah Uncle..... are you becoming a realist?

I must admit reading the past is like reading the future. Perhaps that is what some here consider the circle or cyclic interval.

But each day a noob arrives into paradise and will learn from the past.

Amazing what's old is new eh Uncle.

Grthngs..... we certainly had some interesting discussions and debates.

camgirlnotes/bq.gif camgirlnotes/bq.gif camgirlnotes/bq.gif

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

The Partisan

Very Talkative

#7 [url]

Aug 7 10 3:57 PM

QUOTE (UncleLewis @ August 07, 2010 04:07 am)

So who's the ideal client then? Someone who tells you "sweet lies and sweet nothings" before cutting to the chase? Someone who's good at keeping his mask on awhile longer and who hides his real intentions behind a bit of flattery followed by a "please and a thank you," before turning around and asking you to comply in fulfilling his darkest fantasy?

Yes - give me all your sweet lies and make me feel like a human being, like a woman, like a goddess, like your lover, like whatever you want..Inside the game you may call me slut or bitch, but please don't start everything with this because I am not yours. I am just pretending to be so you can jerk off and be happy and go back to your life "more relaxed" - so maybe I do deserve some consideration for that even if you pay.
It's a game of sweet lies that what it is - so if you're going to behave like YOU-as a control freak or abuser, please go see a shrink...

I said that here, because i can't say it in the chat room:)

Thanks camgirl for a nice topic:P

Take care,
Partisan

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 7 10 4:32 PM

I think that applies in real life too... There are guys who are jerks even in serious relationships and disregard women in general, and then there are guys who even when they are having an adventure, act romantic or passionate - but with style even when you both know it's not the love of your life. I have nothing against the second

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 7 10 6:01 PM

Hmm...

Treat me like a person, I may surrender myself to you but be respectful.

Hmmm....

Partisan.... I asked the initial question.

I think that applies in real life too... There are guys who are jerks even in serious relationships and disregard women in general, and then there are guys who even when they are having an adventure, act romantic or passionate - but with style even when you both know it's not the love of your life. I have nothing against the second smile.gif

It is much deeper camgirl and Partisan.... if you peruse the link that Uncle Lewis provided you will read the deeper context. Even though I was described as not being from this planet....

Partisan and camgirl... you are such romantics

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 7 10 6:49 PM

I dont like guys asking for things in free chat and even commenting on why i dont do this or that. Instead of being just grateful they see me and I don't use the non free area option. So not only that they don't pay, but some are rude and demanding. From a pvt I can kick them out if I don't like how things are going, and i use to kick a lot ( I don't care if he pays, I'm not desperate, have enough others that come and not so conditioned) but in free chat Ii can't kick them all, all the time lol . Or that line " If you don't show, I'll go to another" .. that makes me laugh too.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 7 10 8:01 PM

I hate those who come in my pvt and say "get naked" first thing, and not "Hi" like would be normal. I don't like requests in free chat and things like..."other models are showing this and that..." I have MY rules and I don't like to show anything in free chat, they can't understand that. We are not there to serve them for free lol.I dont like members who ask for dirty things like pee, poo, ass to mouth, even fisting. It makes me sick. I could make this shorter and simply say that Ihate free chat and I don;t like 2 mins pvt but details can make it spicy
I like those clients who come for a talk and not only for hardcore show.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Aug 7 10 9:00 PM

This is beginning to read like :Camgirl rules and bylaws.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 8 10 8:23 AM

Most girls first of all are looking to make money,most guys just want to see naked girls.
Now as a regular visitor to two or three very nice girls i've got to know,sometimes they like a friend who is mannerly with them in public and also caring via.PM.
maybe i'm old fashioned,but it is nice to be nice.
just a thought:

Jazzer

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 8 10 10:01 AM

Yes, I might be romantic but I find so annoying the guys from free chat that ask me to marry them, and that's not all, when I say "no", they ask "why?" I mean come on, what reason would I have to NOT get married with one of the thousands free chat guys that asked me and ive never seen before in my life - aren't the cam girls so freaking desperate in some's eyes? Anyway, if the next answer is "Because I don't want to"... their next reply would probably be " Ah.. I understand, you don't want to marry me because you already are!" so that's the only reason that makes sense.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 8 10 6:56 PM

Think i should visit your room. No I don't want to get married. No i don't want to see anything.
Is it not possible to make friends? We are not all vultures.
''It's nice to be nice''

Tokens do not compare with good manners.

Jazzer

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 8 10 8:58 PM

we're all friends here because we learn from each other

naah.. I dont want you guys to see me wearing blue jk

Quote    Reply   

lolacokine

Very Talkative

#17 [url]

Apr 14 11 6:17 PM

hello!

Personally I hate the guys who come in free chat and talk to me about politics and other things like that! Who want to be your best friend or other...
It's hard (for me) to ignore them, but I hate that!
I hate the guy who says : "fuck yourself with your dildo" the first min in private. I'm not a robot. I'm a women. I can't do that like this!

i have a question for the cams girls :
how many minutes do you talk approximately with the client before you show something?

ana

Quote    Reply   

NakedNormaRae

Regular Newbie

#18 [url]

Apr 14 11 8:50 PM

Oooh, oooh, oooh--lola, over here, over here! I want to answer this question! Teacher, pick me, pick me!

(Sorry, just had a little flashback to my Catholic school days, when I was the smartest kid in the class and couldn't understand why the teachers wouldn't just let me answer all the questions they asked.)

So lola, the answer to your question about how long do I talk to the client before I show something is "thirty-one seconds." The reason for that is that the site I currently work for allows guys to enter chat for 30 seconds for free. So at thirty-one seconds, (at which time I assume that the client is gonna stick around for at least a few minutes), I take off my top.

I see my work camming as an opportunity to provide my clients with a personalized entertainment "product." I feel honored when a client decides to spend his entertainment budget on me, rather than to pay for a movie (and a drink and popcorn and licorice) or to attend a sporting event. I feel that when a client is paying me for my time, we have entered into a "covenant" in which I promise to provide the best entertainment experience I'm capable of delivering. I'm aware that almost everyone who takes me private has "come for the boobies," but I don't think I'm deluding myself when I imagine that the client often ends up "staying for the brains."

In another thread, I saw (I think it was UL) describe a model's personality (and humanity) as mere icing on the cake (the cake being a pair of hands, two funbags, and three hungry holes. Well, in my case, it's two hungry holes, but I digress). I know that when I personally am consuming an actual piece of cake, I always think of the cake as being an "icing-delivery system." In other words, the cake is great, but I would not be eating it if it did not have icing. I have a friend who bakes cakes and serves them without icing, and I always think to myself, "What's the point? Cake without icing is like a cam girl without a brain--an inferior product." If the client turns out to want nothing but the boobies, that's fine. But I'm going to deliver those boobies with as much icing as I can possibly manage. I think that's why I have such a loyal "fan base," guys who take me private almost every time they see me online.

Whew, I feel so much better now! Thanks for allowing me to become part of this conversation.

NNR

Quote    Reply   

lolacokine

Very Talkative

#19 [url]

Apr 14 11 9:20 PM

hi naked and thanks for your answer !

personaly i think its too fast in 31sec!lol
because the members dont pay only for our time,but for our body and intimates things too,actualy i dont work but when i will come back i will dont show anything before 5min,because i need to know more about the request of my "partner",and i think a long striptease its better more seductive..

if you show your boobs after 31sec,can you stay in private betwen 1 hour?
i think its will be hard...

Quote    Reply   

NakedNormaRae

Regular Newbie

#20 [url]

Apr 16 11 3:51 PM

Hey lola,

I remember reading in this forum that people have run into problems when they have started out here with certain assumptions. So I have to admit my being smacked in the face with my own assumptions when I read your reply to my post.

As I said, my style is to show boobies as soon as possible in my privates. But you bring up a very good point--I'm sure that my privates would last longer if I stayed dressed longer. (And one or two out of every thousand guys I see in private say "don't get undressed yet.") But it's true that my privates usually only last about 15 minutes--although I have had the occasional hour-long private (usually by one of my "regulars" who has saved up the credits (or tokens) to give himself a treat.)

But it didn't occur to me until I read your post that some cam girls *start out* with the intention of having their privates last for an hour. On the site I work for now, I charge $4 a minute for private, so an hour with me would cost $240. (This is actually the first time I've sat down to figure that out--probably because I was unconsciously trying to shield myself from multiplying that figure by .35, and realizing that I only make $84 dollars from that hour. $156 goes to the site. Now I am a little depressed!)

Ok, now that I've taken my Prozac...I've crunched some more numbers, and discovered that I spend about 45 minutes out of every hour in paid chat--private or group (I'm using the MFC terms here, my site calls them something else.) I charge $3 a minute for group, but usually have two or three members come in and out (wow...a double double entendre) during a group, so I estimate that I make $60 for every hour I'm on cam. That's three times as much per hour as the civil service job I quit to persue camming (and starting my own site) full-time, so even without hour-long privates, I feel quite satisfied with my earnings. (That being said, I'm starting my own site because I think models should get a much larger percentage of what they earn for the site, and we are currently running the numbers to see what we have to do to make that possible.)

Thanks, lola, for giving me the opportunity to look at things from your point of view.

NNR

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help