#21 [url]

Oct 1 10 2:08 PM

Overprotective of whom? Certainly not Camgirl. She can take care of herself. Of the forum? Maybe. But not in it's current state.

I don't really give a shit about what you think of me personally. You're welcome to any opinion you choose to hold on to. I won't ban you for that.

My warning to you was more related to your continued personal jabs at Uncle Lewis. Some done in a humorous way, some said in a more direct way.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#22 [url]

Oct 1 10 5:13 PM

Let me ask you all something?

Honestly...

Why do you think the models do not post here in public. Is it solely because of my posts and my opinions here?

Once again, really now, I speak my mind here and in reality away from this industry to anyone.

Let's really break it down. It is not "all" about me, but yet you interpret what I am writing as it being so.

Now, back to the topic, why post this article here, if you are not looking for a reply? Could it be that is the complete gospel and there are no alternative views or opinions, I surmise.

I suppose apathy, is better than speaking up regarding any issue or philosophy irregardless of an opposing view. Kind of like, communism is it not.

Why did I bother posting my feelings about this article in the first place, because viewing in an unbiased light, which I try to do with most of the posts and discussions, it is based upon how this entire industry is viewed by both those who work in it and those who are the customers.

I was a customer, one that got taught a valuable lesson, which will haunt me to the day I die. Forget about that, now. I am sure there are countless others just like me.

Yet, I got what I deserved, didn't I? Or did I deserve it. Or the countless assholes that are so embarrassed to even discuss it at all. Yet, you know what you are doing, don't you. We all know what is going on, but can't admit the obvious truths. So of course the cam models get ticked off because someone opposes their philosophy and it is a "THREAT" to their very survival.

Which then leads to the next reality issue. Why is this for "Survival"? Because a 9-5 job, with low paying wages is beneath most. Now who's pride is getting the better of them.

Next, specifically, these clients, are discussed in a manner, in which if it was done to any other clients in almost all other types of business, it would surely matter and cause issues. Which in the sex industry,it just seems to be expected and normalized. How twisted is that?

If you really gave a fucking shit, you would realize what I really am trying to get across to all of you. Is that because this sex industry is your only viable way to survive, because of failures within your countries, and that you really don't care who the fuck gets screwed as long as you can find the next Joe, Moe, and schmoe, that is programmed that ====> I am horny, let me go jerk off because I have the luxury to do so.All while their fucking wife is sleeping in the next room. Or that after a while, these suckers, become so addicted that, abnormal descriptions and actions become the norm.

I take offense, Coolbreeze, by you asking me why I continue to visit those sites. It is the same reason and purpose as Uncle does. Because quite frankly, seeing a woman naked on these websites does not excite me in the least on there but only from a sociological, psychological, and economic perspective and interest.

I still have a few friends, who are camgirls who don't mind me visiting their chats, and they know how I feel about this work.

I might ask you, what is your real interests in this all as well?

Wow, camgirl, really now, as a former member, and with all the "bullshit" I experienced and observed, do you think that others might get offended by some remarks here by cam models as to their "judgements" towards those good or bad members"? I am sure I am not the only human that was treated like shit within your industry,yet you women have the upper hand, in the end,don't you all. All the wankers have is a hand job they gave themselves.I forget to mention, if you truly gave a shit about anyone but your survival instincts, that things might be different in reality. But of course, you don't care, because it is free fucking will and lucrative to the point where you can laugh at everyone on the way to the banks. Of course you do view most of them as demented sick individuals don't you, honestly, and you're not alone. So where is the equality then?

Shit, when it really comes down to it, no one respects anyone on both sides. And what a pity and a shame that is, ain't it.

So you can sit there and listen and listen to your hearts content, but you ain't gonna change a damn thing until these fucking members realize that these nice women are not their bitches, or that the women have who have to deal with these lustful human fantasy seekers, while maintaining a shred of their dignity and self respect.

Well, so be it. It will continue like this until you suck each others humanity to the point where the only thing normal in reality is what is abnormal.

Poor cam models. Poor members. Poor world. Who the fuck really cares,huh.

Stop with the IT IS WHAT IT IS, Coolbreeze, your a bigger sheep than you realize.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Oct 1 10 6:41 PM

If you really gave a fucking shit, you would realize what I really am trying to get across to all of you. Is that because this sex industry is your only viable way to survive, because of failures within your countries, and that you really don't care who the fuck gets screwed as long as you can find the next Joe, Moe, and schmoe, that is programmed that ====> I am horny, let me go jerk off because I have the luxury to do so.All while their fucking wife is sleeping in the next room. Or that after a while, these suckers, become so addicted that, abnormal descriptions and actions become the norm.

Really Trainer .. your like a stuck recored we all know what the industry is like.. u have always explained your self quite clearly many times....

Now that we all get it... what now?

Yet, I got what I deserved, didn't I? Or did I deserve it. Or the countless assholes that are so embarrassed to even discuss it at all. Yet, you know what you are doing, don't you. We all know what is going on, but can't admit the obvious truths. So of course the cam models get ticked off because someone opposes their philosophy and it is a "THREAT" to their very survival.

Its a busisnes....... im not embrassed about spening $30 000 in chat .. You have no idea how much fun I had)) ....oh! and i treated people with respect too.. But Im not a normal punter.

I dont understand what you really want from people. you want the models to say here..... The models have said here many times, that hteir work is to get members to return, to build a bond with them,, that cams is a physcoligal game...

so what do u want Trainer?.... U want the world ruled by the Tailban?..u want me to go visit MFC and make frinds with camgirls and not view them as a sex object?... thell them they have more worth than shoowin ass on cam?... ask all the beggars to beg with some mannars?

the only thing i can do , is give support to people i know,

where i work i can influence young men to consider and think how they view women, so they dont sucumb to cam girls charms ( not you Camgirl))....

The reverse side also has a reverse side

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 1 10 7:49 PM

Of course you do view most of them as demented sick individuals don't you, honestly, and you're not alone

I said many times before that I DON'T. It's the last time i reply to your statements about my views. I think I'm pretty conscious about what I think, no need to be told.
Also what is mentioned about good or bad members, it is about them as costumers, not about them as humans. Many times even extraordinary ppl can act dumb, cheap or however

And about caring or not, sorry to inform you, but I don't have to care, really, and yes, I am in this for money too. Do you think my members care if I can pay my bills or not? Of course not. So why would I have to care about their lives, others then the virtual side that has to do with me?

you keep saying that u care, ok, maybe u care about a model-2 u've been more closed to. But in general, you care more about your accusations and bad view about cam girls.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Oct 1 10 10:37 PM

I love stripping. I love getting naked and dancing under red lights. I love crawling around in peoples laps and bringing them into themselves. Its one of the most sacred things I have ever done.

Sacred? WTF? To strip has suddenly become me SACRED? It's not sacred! It is DEGRADING! And yes, the same definition holds for cam-work, even if some feel other wise. Some of us don't see it being degrading because they don't want to face the truth. Sometimes even I don't want to face it!
"nobody "feeds' me cause i don't receive donation of money fall from sky. My work is the only thing that feeds me. if I wouldn't be online, having members somewhere there doest help at all.
I'm not begging for those money, I work for them."

Nobody feeds u, but their money does! And not only u, but all of us..."models".
But we work for them, true! We think a lot (and when I say think, I mean....we think what story to tell, how to get their money;)etc), we write (or talk), we laugh (even if we don't feel the need to), we pretend to have orgasms (that's actually work), we curse (who wouldn't curse when they cant get any money?) and don't forget about physical movements, we move a lot (spreading your legs and posing doggy style is an effort)
Nice reading anyway, always nice to read here

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:15 AM

30,000 facile? I laugh at that number.

What do I want? Nothing but to comprehend why it exists.

Which is quite obvious.

Support your friends? How by paying for their friendship. Why don't you send it directly to them instead, so we can first off eliminate the masters that are really at the controls behind the scenes.

Wait a minute..... you still miss my point as usual.

I am talking up to you all. It's the economic failures, the government policies, and the extreme corruption which is the main root of it all. In a society such as that the only option is to work as a sex worker. Or become a doctor where you accept bribes from your own countrymen and woman. Or perhaps, you despise what you all have created for yourselves that you want to leave in mass migrations. Congratulations, I did not create that , you did. How is that going to help anyone? Ah, lets all become sex workers I suppose, that will change things, won't it?

My rant here is not about the professional models, but mainly about the rest of them who have no other choice, but this work. So stop telling me it is freedom of this and free will. It isn't. If you understand those words you would stop argueing with me.

Which then leads to the very creation of a cottage industry that the western perverts demand.(Ah I want to remind you that the term pervert has been construed as a good thing). Imagine your loved one being a pervert.... that must make a person feel secure , truly loved and gratified.

But then your also missing the point that no matter how much and how many times i have listened to a woman that does this work out of necessity that they still yearn for normalcy but hide that behind the lucrative earnings that this business provides them.

After all is said and done, they bank their money, leave never to "give back" to anyone or care about what is next for anyone. So the endless cycle continues, growing and feeding upon itself to a point where what is abnormal to what life is really all about becomes the norm.

Does that quantify and qualify as a success for the overall situation of future generations or a country wilting and dying?

Stand up for once, and fight against the wrongs and change what most are complaining about, unless you want to keep the status quo, and let this fester into something that none of you care about, but for your own selfish need that you call survival.

I watch models who have complained how life treats them so unfairly in their countries, and then go out and get implants. One would think that if they were so bad off, that they would use that money for more important things.(Now I surely hope you comprehend why I brought that up). Or who say they are students, but really live quite well, as one can witness by their lifestyles, furnishings and bling bling. Wow, life must be tough. Nah, it pays the bills don't it. Damn, if I didn't know better, I would say the hypocrisy is rampant in some places.

At least Andra, understands some of what I am speaking about here.

I listened to many models tell me point blank how they feel about their customers and many other stories. And you continually say this is all about me?

How blind are you all? Pardon me, we are blind here, because all we do is discuss and argue about this fantasy work and nothing changes where it really matters.

What type of precedence are we all setting here for our futures? Take a long deep look within yourselves and tell me who is fooling whom, again.

Because quite frankly, all we want to do is take care of the number one in the end. There is no I in the word team as they say in sportsmanship or business for that matter. If you truly want something better than do it, otherwise stop treating everyone with such condemnation, I personally, find that degrading, whether I was a member or am no longer a member.

Camgirl, you certainly have shown your philosophies and views about many things. Kudos to you, welcome to the world of greed. Remember, in the end you can't take anything with you. And I say that with all due respect.

You all created this, I observed it and fell for this for awhile, many are the victims of circumstance. And you can't even look at the obvious. Because you don't really care as you said it so well.

For all the others that want something better, take a good look inside and then take a look around you, welcome to the reality boys and girls.

I was only part of the bigger picture, multiply me by the 1000's and then you might catch my drift.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:14 AM

Sacred? WTF? To strip has suddenly become me SACRED? It's not sacred! It is DEGRADING!

it's all about perspective. Oral sex is degrading for some, for others is cool .
Not to mention some women have a pleasure to degrade themselves or see themselves in a degrading way don't matter if they strip or not, so the opposite is sure happens many times also.
So yes, I am sure some find it degrading, some see is more degrading then others do, and they are right about that too, just like others that find it sacred, they are right too. There's not an absolute truth for everybody.
The difference of opinion comes from early childhood, first and next sexual experiences, which are not the same for all of us and int he same combination.
But I've noticed that the more degrading u see what ure doing, the more others see you from that perspective view too, members and real life persons, so the worse is you're feed-back about hit. The most relaxed people (and Im not talking about me, because I have gf-s that are more relaxed then I am and with much less general stress), do this job much easier and dont even think about categories like degrading or not.
Of course, any is entitled for the way she see this.

I have a friend that choose to work as stripper in a club, for the same money, because she enjoyed the sensations and she doesnt find anything degrading about, nor she thinks about getting other job, although she could. I havent understood her firstly, because on cam work at least u have kick and ban button, but after I found her world and job kid of fascination. Going on the stage, all eyes on her, men drooling and spending money.. it's a matter of perspective if it's fun or not, empowering or not.

Support your friends? How by paying for their friendship.

trainer, you completly misunderstand all I say, so I'll stop here.

but mainly about the rest of them who have no other choice, but this work.So stop telling me it is freedom of this and free will. It isn't.

is that what they told u? Yes, migration it is a solution, so videochat is not the only one. But there's always a reason to complain when u have to work, dont matter what to do, isnt it? Besides, many prefer to work 4 shifts/month as models instead of 160 hours/month. But that's still not convenient enough, is it? It would be much better to have the money fall from sky, so they are very sad about that doesnt happen.
I said before that is not a job for everybody, but there are few that actually are not so bothered but still complaining about, like the friend who said she is poor then she spent her money on fake boobs. With those money she could have always start another business if that she hated so much what she's doing. so don't tell me she didnt have a choice, cause it's not true, don't matter how convincing a woman can be.
Personally I invested some of the money i earned from viedochat in 2 companies where I am associated. They are not big business, but even the cam world crash tomorrow I can survive without it. A friend of mine, cam model, too, bought a second apartment that she rented it and receive money from the rent, around one minimum salary here.
Yes, you can do well in Romania too if you are smart, work enough and make savings. It doesnt matter you pay bribes instead of taxes, they can be inconvenient for those who have to pay both.

Imagine your loved one being a pervert.

why shouldnt I imagine a brick falling from the sky directly in my head. You see.. that's your problem, you imagine too much things that dont have to do with reality sometimes.

Stand up for once, and fight against the wrongs and change what most are complaining about

You know, you talk so much about how important is the member's view, members that "feeds" us, but this whole world was fucked up by men. If the presidents were women, I'd say it's about women, but it's not the same. SO now you are saying we should fix it, right? How convenient.

if I didn't know better, I would say the hypocrisy is rampant in some places.

that's correct. even things that are not vital, become vital because other have it. SO maybe ull consider that she kind of lied u about how bad her situation is. She e enjoys it actually.

because all we do is discuss and argue about this fantasy work and nothing changes where it really matters.

that's why i said we discuss discutions.. more then that, most remain with the same view, doesnt even listen that are other that might think or feel differently. So how can you understand them all, when you can't understand few forum users and how can you change something you dont understand fully (if it is something to be changed), when you only think about your all stereotypes or what some fake persons told u and u believed.

Remember, in the end you can't take anything with you. And I say that with all due respect.

wow, thx for remind me. Are you sure?

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:23 AM

I take offense, Coolbreeze, by you asking me why I continue to visit those sites. It is the same reason and purpose as Uncle does. Because quite frankly, seeing a woman naked on these websites does not excite me in the least on there but only from a sociological, psychological, and economic perspective and interest.

I logged onto a site that I used to frequent often. Randomly clicking on each chat hostesses rooms, observing the chat and the work. Through all the endless begging and demented fantasy that this industry is all about I came across a woman.

You actually came across several. What made you "choose" this particular model, I don't know. And you had a nice little chat with her, apparently already knowing all the cards in her hand, and then left her sitting there doing what she does. Performers have a slew of "online friends" that were perhaps once wankers but now see them as real people, and can keep them company and make them smile and perhaps help keep them sane while they're at work. You're still sitting there in their room, and if you really do see the person, how can you feel "right" about it? You really think that makes them feel better about their sitation and themselves as a person? That's almost more degrading than asking them to do a dp with dildos attached to drills. It's not as hard coming from the assholes, but for a "nice guy" who is obviously against what they're doing, to just sit and observe? Yeah.. I don't really care that you're offended Trainer. Because you have no right to be. They do. That you're even there, given your stance on the industry and what they put themselves through. There are other places to interact with performers, and to try and make a difference in their lives. Places where you can speak with them while they're fully clothed, off camera, and more in their own heads than in "the game". I called it addiction with you, because that's exactly how you sound. Like an addict. WHAT GOOD comes from you visiting RANDOM performer's chat while they're working? WHAT GOOD did you leave the performer you described with?

I have listened to your story and point of view. I have heard what you've said, and absorbed it to my saturation point. What happens between models and and some members is a complete mind fuck. That point has been made over and over and over and over and over. It's also exactly what some performers sell, and they make a lot of money doing it.

"Look! There's a wasp nest hanging in that tree over there! Man, those little bastards can be vicious. Hurts like HELL when you get stung too, so be warned!" ...all the while throwing stones at the nest.

The performers are the ones who should be bringing other performers here. You want the truth? Talk to them somewhere where they're more likely to speak it. Freely, and of their own accord. Rather than going someplace where they are expected to talk to everyone, regardless of their own feelings and opinions. They don't have to speak here at CGN. If they do, it's because they choose to. Here, they can respond to another person's blathering or they can simply remain silent or head off somewhere else.

I listened to many models tell me point blank how they feel about their customers and many other stories. And you continually say this is all about me?

The only person who implied it is all about you, is you. It's not. It's far bigger than you, yet you keep bringing it back to this. Will you keep wallowing in it? Or do you want change? Misery loves company but it doesn't do jack shit towards helping those who are doing this job as a way up and out.

At least Andra, understands some of what I am speaking about here.

So whine about something we have very little control over changing, or equip the performers to do the job with the least amount of personal damage done? The job isn't going anywhere. Understanding why it's there in the first place isn't going to make a lick of difference either, though understanding isn't at all difficult. If a performer is doing this job, and hates it, there are specific ways in which he/she MUST deal with members in order to protect themselves. I have concerns about the same "class of performers" as you do. Yet our opinions on how they should deal with their situation are obviously different. I have no clue what your opinion on this is, because you've never given a practical one. While it's not a view shared by any active member on a site, I stand behind the advice I have given on this subject.

Stop with the IT IS WHAT IT IS, Coolbreeze, your a bigger sheep than you realize.

I'm more like a shepherd than a sheep my friend.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:51 AM

well.. It was my fault I got mad on the non end some opinions, repeated again and again.. my bad.

But there are models who got scared about the public blaming posts of some, and they stopped posting. Not because they dont want to see the "truth" (aka trainer's true) , but because they can get that in chatroom while making money in the same time and being productive, if they have a fetish for being blamed, they dont need that shit in here, where they should relax and share useful tips with other models. I personally start to get really tired of this, I used to be irritated, but now, it's not even that.

After all, the models from here, don't matter what their reason are for doing this job, it's in the interest of all to make it as productive as possible, don't matter if they like it or not, do it on short term or not. These end-less discussion are waste of time, although I know trainer and others have good intentions.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Oct 2 10 5:01 AM

Support your friends? How by paying for their friendship

id never ment finacial support.....

but i did teach her the power of compound intreast

What do I want? Nothing but to comprehend why it exists.

Yes , i understand and comprehen why it exists aslo. I comprehend why povery existis.... and i understand how capatlism us the best way to allieavet povety.

My rant here is not about the professional models, but mainly about the rest of them who have no other choice

They do have a choice....... they choose to have nonthing or they choose this work..... not first choice, but its still a choice

yes it can be terrible for them.

But then your also missing the point that no matter how much and how many times i have listened to a woman that does this work out of necessity that they still yearn for normalcy but hide that behind the lucrative earnings that this business provides them.

No i never missed the pont..... i could see this from the first week at cam site...

your never going to change the members behaviour... you can only give tools to a model or support to them and give some sence of normalacy as a humanbeing..

How blind are you all? Pardon me, we are blind here, because all we do is discuss and argue about this fantasy work and nothing changes where it really matters

not blind at all...... nonthing much has changed from the start of CGN ... like u say , just the characters have changed. . Trainer , when u come up with some real way tht change can be done... I'll listen .

The reverse side also has a reverse side

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Oct 2 10 5:03 AM

Hey, this thread is escalating out of control..
Let's chill..And mods should moderate the temperature.

No Emile, this thread is getting to the root of the biggest issue with CGN. Which was just identified nicely. There go the performers again.

How many times must we go through this? You've been told the same thing before, yet here we are again.

As for the temperature of the thread, I think our mods are doing a good job. All of us.

CoolBreeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 2 10 9:40 AM

The root of biggest issue at CGN?

At the risk of being another member who announced retirement and then returned before the words of that announcement had cooled....

Yes, I still read what's posted, occasionally. Let me give you some simple statistics, looking at the total posts in the areas shared by members and models. I picked the non-models from the Top 10 poster list (and then included myself, although I am not on that list). I did not use models in these stats because their total post numbers would include the model-only area and I have no way of parsing out that count. Draw your own conclusions.

Now, I will resume my sabbatical.
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 2 10 10:34 AM

I really enjoy this forum, and it has made enjoying LJ next to impossible...

All I can offer is I see the performers in a position of servitude similar to the plight of the professional American athlete prior to the advent of free agency.

Once their bodies and skills diminish, as younger and stronger talent arrives, they become expendable.

Without internal widespread acceptance of the financial and psychic improprieties occurring, no real change will happen.

So that leaves me as a fan in the stands.
Going to the site in any capacity further exacerbates the problem. Whether I spend money, console bruised egos, provide comic relief, or merely observe the dynamics, I perpetuate the industry.

I have spread the word about CGN to select performers there. Perhaps they suffered a fine due to my talk about it...

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Oct 2 10 12:07 PM

McMurphy puts his cigarette back between his teeth and folds his hands over the wooden chair back and leans his chin on them, squinting one eye against the smoke. He looks at Harding with his other eye a while, then starts talking with that cigarette wagging up and down in his lips.
Well say, buddy, is this the way these leetle meetings usually go?
Usually go? Hardings humming stops. Hes not chewing his cheeks any more but he still stares ahead, past McMurphys shoulder.
Is this the usual pro cedure for these Group Therpy shindigs? Bunch of chickens at a peckin party?
Hardings head turns with a jerk and his eyes find McMurphy, like its the first time he knows that anybodys sitting in front of him. His face creases in the middle when he bites his cheeks again, and this makes it look like hes grinning. He pulls his shoulders back and scoots to the back of the chair and tries to look relaxed.
A pecking party? I fear your quaint down-home speech is wasted on me, my friend. I have not the slightest inclination what youre talking about.
Why then, Ill just explain it to you. McMurphy raises his voice; though he doesnt look at the other Acutes listening behind him, its them hes talking to. The flock gets sight of a spot of blood on some chicken and they all go to peckin at it, see, till they rip the chicken to shreds, blood and bones and feathers. But usually a couple of the flock gets spotted in the fracas, then its their turn. And a few more gets spots and gets pecked to death, and more and more. Oh, a peckin party can wipe out the whole flock in a matter of a few hours, buddy, I seen it. A mighty awesome sight. The only way to prevent itwith chickensis to clip blinders on them. Sos they cant see.

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 2 10 1:52 PM

The root of biggest issue at CGN?

The statistical data related to the number of posts members have made versus the number of posts performers have made is a symptom, not the root cause of the problem. But Camgirl came pretty close to what is.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 2 10 2:48 PM

it's all about perspective. Oral sex is degrading for some, for others is cool
Personally,I dont find oral sex being degrading as long as u do it with ur man, but it becomes degrading when u practice it with many men;)
The difference of opinion comes from early childhood, first and next sexual experiences, which are not the same for all of us and in he same combination.
Only for some! I wasn't educated by my parents to be a cam-whore or to be so open-mided about sex, but I am! Which mean that I didn't keep those values that my parents inoculated me with, or maybe that I kept them but I was able to have a " double" life. Differences of opinion MUST exist, we cant think all alike!
Going on the stage, all eyes on her, men drooling and spending money.. it's a matter of perspective if it's fun or not, empowering or not.
Or in the case of a cam-girl:" Sitting in the front of cam, all eyes on her, men drooling and spending money...It is a matter of perspective if it is fun or not, empowering or not"- I find this is all about self-esteem. Some need men's eyes on them, men drooling over them, to make them feel important and beautiful and I knew few models that increased their self esteem by sitting in front of a cam.That makes me wonder if when they wont be anymore in front of cam. they will start to change men so often like they change their panties in real life to keep this feeling that they are important and beautiful and desired? To admit that they have a problem and that they need eyes on them to make them feel better would be a good start:) It is recommended to work by urself on ur self-esteem rather than to need compliments received while u are on cam, bcs most of them are lies anyway:))

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:01 PM

The words, might be lies, of course. But if a member spends all his money - although he probably earns less than a cam girl - it becomes a true fact. Money is a measure of his desire, and impossible to stop because u're hot. Of course, for some the amount they spent doesn't matter compared with their salaries, but it's not the case for most o f them. "I made him spend all his money" can be a satisfaction for some strippers. And you are right about the desire for attention. One told me that if she couldn't strip, she'd feel the need to have many lovers. Maybe she didn't get enough attention from her parents, or maybe another reason for why she feels that way. If it's good or not, I don't know, it's a simple cause and effect problem. It's not about being educated to be a whore or not, it's more complicated, coming from the way their closest significant others see certain things and their beliefs. If if it defines somebody's way of viewing things, it's like a council between her mother, father, grandparents thinking, of course, the more dominant a figure is, the more important their influence. That person can cause thoughts can be (or not) in minority, so the decisions sometimes are not in her advantage.

For a long period I felt the need to attract that attention, not in an extreme way, but it was an unique satisfaction, that I felt before I worked on cam and I still feel that need sometimes. Paradoxical I received a pretty puritanical education, I used to be shy about getting nude for a long time, and cam work helped me a lot to get over it.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:30 PM

the words, might be lies, of course
Might? I m more realistic. What I see when I look in the mirror is reality. What they say in my chat room is fantasy. They pay us for listening (or reading ) their words, not to believe them. If a model builds her self-esteem from what she is told in her chat room by members, it means that she cant separate those 2 worlds.
"I made him spent all his money" can be a satisfaction for some strippers
True! But then again it is about self-esteem. And the need to feel powerful, and the need to feel that u can manipulate others. But it becomes a problem when a woman (stripper or cam-girl) has self confidence from manipulating.
A long period I felt the need to catch that attention, not in an extreme way, but it was an unique satisfaction, that before working on cam and I still feel that need sometimes.
I have a friend in the same situation. Before camming, her self-confidence was low,and it been increased by this world. But I see it like a fake self-confidence because it was build on lies. Am I more beautiful or smart or sexy bcs I hear that 1000 times in a week? I think NOT! I think I am realistic and the Romanian saying " don't get drunk with cold water" can be applied in case of cam-girls or strippers who build their self esteem on members(clients) opinion.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:36 PM

This is the main type of girls who are openly present in pirate forums. They tend to forget that "you're so beautiful" means only "show me those goods finally". And, when they leave camming, they have huge problems, because their need for attention is not feed anymore.

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help