#41 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:42 PM

Good point Mark. After they will leave the cam-world, they will feel like garbage bcs there won't be anyone to adulate them. Now, for them " you are so beautiful" really means " you are so beautiful," and with this they feed their ego, but when they will be out of this ...they will be lost!

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

Oct 2 10 3:52 PM

Actually, it happens with beauties outside the adult industry as well - when they are getting older, some of them do not realize it, and make themselves ridiculous. Others fell into depression, and see no reason why to live...

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:06 PM

It's not about words, I know that would be fake and superficial, It's about the whole perspective about yourself that changes over time. It's sure not illusion because u know where u came from, it can be suggestion and auto-suggestion therapy , a good tool, used by psychologists too, that has huge results.

Even if you are a not courageous person, if u repeat "I am courageous" enough times with the necessary attitude, that will become part of your personality and it will help you later.

In sales it's very important the attitude and the self esteem you have. Sure at the beginning it can be fake, but later it becomes real. Like going to an interview for a regular job and u know that u not worth only the minimum salary, but much more - if you are convincing enough, u'll get more than the boss was willing to give before. It's the same reason why girls from richer areas earn more in the same job than those from poorer families. Of course, it's something superficial objectively speaking, if they are not more beautiful, more smart, have the same education or even smaller marks, but fake or not, in the outside world, it works. Maybe because all the rest are superficial too.

One of my friends was very shy and she talked about that with a therapist. She was advised to tan on the nude beach to face her problem. It was very hard for her, but she felt more relaxed after, although she's not fully "healed", but she wouldn't be advised to try "fake attitudes" if it wouldnt work at all.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:08 PM

Yes Mark, you're right. it happens outside in the adult world too. That`s why we must accept that we all will get old and we ll be probably ugly as hell but that's the course of our lives. I know a woman(outside of cam-world) who when she passed 30 years wanted to commit a suicide. She told me that she felt her life was ending there and she will have nothing good lfet to do after 30 yrs old. That she's getting older and uglier. To be beautiful or feel beautiful,to be or feel adored is not everything in life.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:13 PM

Ego and Vanity can be self perpetuating in cam environment. Members with huge ego($$$) feeding the illusion of what beauty is and naive models lap it all up.

Ur right Mark its not just celebrity people or models that have this illusion and 5 minutes of fame.... look at all the plastic boobs and body modification people have to change whats on the outside... It's mainstream in the West
but so many superficial people that value themselves by how others see them...
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

The reverse side also has a reverse side

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:17 PM

that`s why we must accept that we all will get old and we ll be probably ugly 

and thinking we're getting ugly you think it's healthy or normal?
I'm looking at my grandma and she's kind of cute old. There are people who get old nice, too, it's not always old = ugly.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:21 PM

Camgirl, if u prefer to think that u ll get younger, okay. Healthy? It is healthy to accept that u re getting older. It's the reality. It's healthy to face it! And so I said "probably ugly as hell" not "surely ugly as hell". U can get older in a nice way:)

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 2 10 4:22 PM

just a tip... Add 10 years to ur age...... and when people ask how old your are they will say ..... "WOW you look great for your age"...... and u will feel good about how u look for the rest of your life...

Edit.. about age and loosing our Magic Charms)))

a little poem that is a fav of mine... here is one passage from "Desiderata"

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 2 10 6:15 PM

Shit and holy shit!!!!!

I am going to first reply to everyone that read and will read this thread.

First off, eliminating, my personal inferences to start. Who the fuck cares correct? Well it occurred within this industry by the programmed instruction on how a cam model should hook a member. Read Tom's post regarding that. I think that is very closely tied to what this forum is about in some ways.

Now moving on:

Coolbreeze what you call my addiction as compared to the other countless members who you say you don't give a rat's ass about is miniscule.

I know what is expected within the confines of this work. So I tend to come and go quite fast when I can read the models eyes that they are seeking their next score.

Continuing, Yes, Coolbreeze, I have been given quite a few models personal yahoo id's over the years and recently(and I never asked for them unless it was for the safety of someone) to do as you told should be done by me, to really truly learn what they are feeling and thinking. So stop assuming that I am clueless. Irregardless of the fact that after a short time spent in that menagerie of empowerment, self esteem building or whatever any of you wish to rape from the work, I listened quite closely and intently to them in reality.

Maybe you should spend some time watching them ply their trade in a chat room also,(MFC will be a perfect example to start), to get a more balanced perspective of all sides of what it is to be a cam model. Notice, I only use the word I, when referring to this work in which I had to be there to get a better feel for what it entails.

Furthermore, if you pay closer attention to what I have written previously within this thread that you are misinterpreting it and to where and to whom I was referring to.

Now Uncle Lewis hit the nail on the head, and that is my crux of my rants here these days,not what happened to me. I sat reading a 2009 article regarding the migratory sex jobs throughout Europe and the EU,last night. I have spent time reading reports and articles about sex trafficking, sex workers, sex addiction and more. I have passed many an article or information to Uncle Lewis, which I all have personally read myself.

So when it comes to this industry I am pretty informed by models as well as by observations and of course personal experiences.

You got it right camgirl, when you speak about the USA and many other western countries that create the demand and are the driving force of where, how, whom and what is created, distributed and consumed. And that is another issue that I am referring to as well.

Moving on, the fact that most of the posts here are by non members seems to indicate that the models are afraid to be speak up, probably because I have an opposing opinion of this work. At least I don't beg for ass, pussy and other things nor call you all sluts, whores, bitches and whatever else.

Kind of reminds me of how some American Tea party political candidates react when they are confronted by an opposing line of thought and then say they will only talk to those who are for their own views. Same holds true for camgirls, or for any other human being. But that is not how it should be. Sorry Dean, but I speak my mind, and so should the cam models here and expect an opposing view or opinion. And that holds true for anyone from the entire globe,except those that really wish to hurt another person.

Coolbreeze, my whining as you pointed out, is not going to change the fact these women work or not work in this job. My whining is about what Uncle has pointed out regarding economic conditions in all those poor countries and the people that drive this industry and how this work and its growth is a prime example of the poor global conditions. Which is also why I post things about the Roma, or economics, or about of forums, or about sex trafficking or the many other articles and information that I have passed along to Uncle Lewis that you all don't even know about. In an attempt to keep my already over inflated passionate postings to the current levels, where I don't have to hear you all cry"look at TRAINER he hogs and rants and is old news". If you bothered to follow me, oh boy have I changed in my views since I joined this forum 4 years ago. Why is that? It is apparent and Andra is quite astute to pick up on that fact.

Yet you keep asking me for some practical solutions,regarding this work, why it exists, and how a people can change their economic predicaments, I have them. But with all honesty, you all don't want change, because it is so obvious that no one really cares to make any constructive changes within their own environment. So if you truly wanted any meaningful change, you would stop complaining and just do it. I think you know what I am referring to, I mentioned it early on in this thread.

So now Camgirl, and any model here. I ask a question to all of you now.

If you had the opportunity to work in a career where you could earn similar earnings that rival the cam industry would you accept it, if it was something that you enjoyed and dreamed of? Where you would be treated with respect for your abilities and not for the size of your tits, the amount of cum you can shoot across a room, or that simply you are a female.

If you answer yes to that, then you now comprehend what I am attempting to say here.

Finally, I assisted many a camgirl from many different countries over the years, and spent minimal 3x the amount facile mentioned earlier. Now you can say what the fuck, did he jerk off so much, or did he actually learn anything from his actions?

Well I think if you want me to shut the fuck up here, I can oblige you all. Like Coolbreeze, said it is bigger than me, in fact it is bigger than any model as well.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 2 10 6:48 PM

[QUOTE]Yet you keep asking me for some practical solutions,regarding this work, why it exists, ....WE ALL KNOW WHY IT EXISTS

and how a people can change their economic predicaments, I have them. ..................................... TELLL ME ??

But with all honesty, you all don't want change, because it is so obvious that no one really cares to make any constructive changes within their own environment...........U MEAN GLOBAL WARMING? BE MORE PERSFICATE

So if you truly wanted any meaningful change, you would stop complaining and just do it. I think you know what I am referring to, I mentioned it early on in this thread.

WELL IM A LITTEL SLOW......... I HAVENT MADE ANY COMPLANTE....... I DONT KNOW W2HAT UR REFERING 2..... DUMB IT DOWN 4 ME

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Oct 2 10 8:27 PM

Welcome to Bosnia, guys... have a beer, as it's Saturday

user posted image

�I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it�

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Oct 3 10 4:01 AM

This is something for feminists - as a Bosniac girl told me, they drink at home what they want, but in public they are expected to drink coffee

user posted image

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 3 10 5:48 AM

This is something for feminists - as a Bosniac girl told me, they drink at home what they want, but in public they are expected to drink coffee

Thank God we're not all feminists, and that everyone doesn't always do "what's expected" of them.

COOL Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Oct 3 10 9:37 AM

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

"One is Evil - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is Good - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Voltaire

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Oct 3 10 9:44 AM

although I don't believe in absolute good or absolute evil, not to mention that even "the way to hell is full of good intentions" the story makes sense

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Oct 3 10 12:19 PM

Facile, you asked too many questions regarding what I meant.

Markland's story is part of what I mean...... when it comes to this.

In that you begin,again.

Or you allow the wrong wolf to grow stronger.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 4 10 4:43 AM

OK, now that the the dust has settled, let's go back to the start of this. One american stripper's point of view. There's one paragraph that I completely agree with. And "stripper" is synonymous with "camgirl" in it's context.

In any dressing room there is at least one camgirl who has fancy dishes, at least one camgirl who just got off the phone with her boyfriend in jail, at least one camgirl whose in graduate school, at least one camgirl who just got back into camming and is worried about her kids who she left with her abusive boyfriend because its the only way to make money to get them away from him, and at least one camgirl whos totally stressing out because she cant decide if her kid should go to the Montgomery school or the Waldorf school this year. Theyre all gonna make at least five hundred dollars tonight, although last night they might have made thirty dollars or two hundred dollars or a thousand dollars. And it wont change their class a bit, unless they want it to."

Or at least it shouldn't change their class a bit. And there's alllll kinds, as there are in any field. This job just requires less education for acceptance than others with such a high earning potential. So the talent pool is much broader.

This is a business. Where there is a lot of money to be earned. We've discussed money being the driving force behind it at length. Miss american stripper's point of view on the rest is not every camgirl's point of view. We've got a fairly accurate categorization of the different member types, but the ever elusive "camgirl" is still a mystical creature? Bullshit.

There are as many "model types" as there are "member types". And they're all individuals. And sometimes, what's going on in the industry as a whole, doesn't really fucking matter to them. Or what's going on in other countries. Or why you think they're a whore. Or marriage material. Or what feminism says about what they're "doing to themselves". That's the point. From way down at the level of the individual. Whether it's "degrading" to them personally, or "empowering, they have what it takes to do it, and are in it. It's "paying for the lifestyle" or it's "paying for the bills". That's the reality.

So if that's the case, what now? Here. At CAMGIRL NOTES. Those of you performers who have just been reading, here's a prime opportunity to chime in.

Breeze

~ ~ AFFINITY ~ ~

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help