#41 [url]

Jan 5 11 7:12 PM

so it's a non nude based studio? cause in that situation makes sense.

Still, "enough" is the key word. When she'll consider it's not enough and that she can or worth more, she will earn more - it's also about mind setting goals, mainly actually.

You cannot be part of the crowd and achieve your dream at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#42 [url]

Jan 5 11 7:45 PM

cg,

It's a mostly non nude studio.

There is a big difference between 0 and say 800 EU a month for a performer. And I had assumed that they would be more likely to be making 2000 EU net to them.
I've been told differently, with a comparison as to other work.

So from a studios standpoint-say a small studio has 3 rooms, two per room, 168 hours in a week. So say that is three 40 hours weeks times 6 cams. So this is 24 performers doing 40 hour shifts.

If each (say all are very low performing girls) did 500 EUs a month net to them and were on 50/50 split with studio. This still means 12,000 EU a month for the small studio. Is that enough for a studio, run by a couple, to make a decent living there, after all their costs? At a very very minimum, wouldn't that be a decent small business there? Or wouldn't it certainly pay better than being a performer?

As to talking on Yahoo, there are rules against it at work, but can sneak on and off, or when boss is away, or is sometimes otherwise tolerated. But my friend and her collegues generally are busy in open chat with 5-15 guests, or are in pvts of intermitent durations.

So here we are talking about marginal earners, who are applying themselves to work, with their own set of rules, and otherwise tolerating the job making the best of it. It's not apparent to guests that this isn't the first chosen profession.

BTW, I really appreciate both of your input and thoughts.

nn

"I am very little inclined on any occasion to say anything unless I hope to produce some good by it."
Abraham Lincoln

"I was mute with silence, I held my peace from good; and my sorrow was stirred up."
Psalm 39:2

There is what one knows, there is what one knows they don't know, and there is what one does not know what they do not know.
(mis-quote from an arrogant and dangerous fool, who had at least these wise words to say, if he had only used them to guide his actions)

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jan 6 11 5:53 AM

I'll reply myself.

noname, you think too much, lol

"I am very little inclined on any occasion to say anything unless I hope to produce some good by it."
Abraham Lincoln

"I was mute with silence, I held my peace from good; and my sorrow was stirred up."
Psalm 39:2

There is what one knows, there is what one knows they don't know, and there is what one does not know what they do not know.
(mis-quote from an arrogant and dangerous fool, who had at least these wise words to say, if he had only used them to guide his actions)

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 23 12 10:07 PM

Interesting thread actually.. in as much as I wonder if you are aware of the actual incomes of 'regular" jobs in Romania and what they pay..... 800/1000E a month is a great salary [to them] and usually manager or upper management level. "Normal working folk" average is 400/600 per month. If a "student" can make 400E and live at home, its nothing to sneeze at. If a girl can make a few thousand a month, she's most likely doing better than her entire family combined. This is tho indeed "poor" by nost western standards but somehow Rommies seem to make it work. cool.gif

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 8 13 11:48 PM

In my case the member!

Ah man do I feel so silly right now!

I have discovered this forum about three-four days now and I have been reading through a whole lot of posts and threads.  This one I guess hits home the hardest.  I thought I was a lot smarter than I am....I mean there were a lot of girls that I have chatted with in the last couple of years and most of them, actually all but one, I could read through the lines.  But this last one I really thought was being genuine...she was really, really good.  Until of course three days ago I discovered this forum.  I sent her the link to this forum and said I think I am understanding the Cam job better.  She was so pissed at me, she cut off most communications with me.  I thought we were friends...Great posts and great forum thanks to all who have posted and more to those who created it!

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Aug 9 13 12:33 AM

You're welcome

For what it is worth....

The truth shall set you free.smiley: wink

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help