Lead

Jan 29 07 10:51 PM

Tags : :

I am a lawyer, not a computer geek, but, judging by what I read in this forum, cam-girls are told blatant lies by their studio managers, so that they can be lured and kept into their job as a model. The one I know best is firmly convinced that:

1) it is impossible to access a site like PF from the country where she lives;
2) it is impossibe to take pics or videos of herself in open room and even less in pvt.

As regards access to PF from her home country, I referred her to http://www.w3privacy.com/, as advised by SlideR in his post of June 19 2006 in " New way to access a forbidden website !, With use of Anonymizers online programs". Unfortenately, as I mentioned in another post today, this seems to be an obsolete link. Does anybody have a better idea ?

As regards the possibility to capture pics or videos of her pvts, she challenged me to do it yesterday and I bravely took up the gauntlet.

All I was able to do, however, was the very obvious act of using my camera to take a pic of my monitor screen, while she was in pvt with me ("fully" dressed and smiling "cheese", it goes without saying ;-). The result was not technically perfect, but sufficiently clear and detailed to leave no doubt as to who she was and what she was doing (smiling "cheese" . Funny, isn't it, that she had not even thought about this neanderthalian technique ?

But I also mentioned the availability, on the internet, of cheap or free software to record on-screen pics or videos, with sound, as mentioned by various people, including such an authoritative source as Uncle Lewis, in "Reining in Wild Bill".

Could anyone be more specific on this issue ? I did a google search but, as usual, it brings home a lot of noise and babble. Does anybody here know of a specific software, currently available for free or cheap, that can be easily used to record videos of models performing in pvt on a site like PF ?

Just in case you are reluctant to divulge such info in a public forum like this one, or even by direct email, may I suggest that it could be passed on to me via UL ? He knows me now, a little, and I trust he can do that for me. Thank you.

Vaio

#1 [url]

Jan 29 07 11:43 PM

Hello Vaio,

I replied to your post about anonymizers websites, you'll see there are plenty of them.
About screen recording software, there are plenty of them too, but as you guessed - even if it's not so hard to find - giving such information in the public area would be delicate...

Moreover, i know that you don't have access to it yet, but we discussed in details that topic in the Model Restricted Area : Hot Stuff -> Fanclubs and ScreenCaps.

Now, we'll see with UncleLewis if you need more details.

Do whatever you enjoy, Enjoy whatever you do.

#3 [url]

Jan 31 07 7:48 AM

Uh, Vaio,

You ever wonder why one of the keys on your keyboard says, 'Print Screen'? lolol

Wanker
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

Three pieces of advice for a happy life:
* Never eat at a place named Mom's.
* Never play cards with a man named Doc.
* Never get in a relationship with someone whose problems are worse than your own.
--Anon.

"Ganja is the true Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil - be wasted to be saved!"

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you.
This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
--Mark Twain

#4 [url]

Jan 31 07 7:25 PM

You ever wonder why one of the keys on your keyboard says, 'Print Screen'? lolol
(Wanker)

Lol, Wanker, my printscreen key is desperately unresponsible to my fingers.

But I found easily a screen recording software. The funny thing is that, in terms of image quality, the end result is hardly better than my own "neanderthalian" technique

#5 [url]

Jan 31 07 7:42 PM

I replied to your post about anonymizers websites, you'll see there are plenty of them.
(SlideR)

Yep, plenty, but I am still waiting for one fully compatible with Internet Explorer. Too great an expectation, maybe

About screen recording software, there are plenty of them too, but as you guessed - even if it's not so hard to find - giving such information in the public area would be delicate...

This one was a child's play. Faudrait pas verser dans la paranoia non plus

Moreover, i know that you don't have access to it yet, but we discussed in details that topic in the Model Restricted Area

Having been told about your opinion on this issue by UL, this "yet" hurts me. But I understand - and approve - your position, while preferring Supernova's greater flexibility.

#6 [url]

Jan 31 07 7:53 PM

you are always free to contact the admins of this forum
(Supernova)

Well thank you, Supernova. This seems fair enough to me.

#7 [url]

Jan 31 07 8:41 PM

The 'Print Screen' function is built into every copy of Windows.

But what is the consensus of the Admins (and Moderator) regarding posting instructions for its use?

Wanker

* Never get in a relationship with someone whose problems are worse than your own.
--Anon.

--Mark Twain

#8 [url]

Jan 31 07 9:05 PM

I guess SlideR wants to keep it top secret, Wanker. "giving such information in the public area would be delicate..."

Anyway, my own printscreen key is fully Microsoft incompatible. I suppose Bill Gates will now offer me a fortune if I join the ranks and file

#10 [url]

Feb 1 07 7:45 AM

Hello, Vaio,

SliderR was talking about posting names of or links to video capture s/w.

I bet your Print Screen works fine -- you just don't know how to use it, that's all...

First, you must be holding down the Control (Ctrl) key when you press Print Screen. You've now saved the screen to your Clipboard.

Second, after you have hit Print Screen, you must put it somewhere. Open any image editing program (even the Windows Paint accessory will work). Then hold down the Control (Ctrl) key and hit v (Yes, the normal Windows 'paste' function). Voila!

Of course it isn't saved anywhere yet, so if you want to keep it, you'll have to save it. It's best not to save it as a BMP. Those are uncompressed, so they make BIG file sizes. Better to save it as a JPG.

You will get the whole screen, so you'll probably want to crop the image.

Take a few, save them and send them to your friend. I also bet her eyes will be as big as saucers when she sees them! lol

Hope this helps,

Wanker

--Anon.

--Mark Twain

#11 [url]

Feb 1 07 4:02 PM

QUOTE (Vaio @ January 31, 2007 08:25 pm)
But I found easily a screen recording software. The funny thing is that, in terms of image quality, the end result is hardly better than my own "neanderthalian" technique

Thank You Vishbar !

Vaio, i'm not here to help you recording your favorite model..even if she asked for it ^^

As i told Uncle, there are 2 different ways, that are : "Is it possible ?" and "How can i do it ?". I may think twice before answering the second one

Hehe...You are the one who said i was not flexible !

#12 [url]

Feb 1 07 8:27 PM

Vaio, i'm not here to help you recording your favorite model..even if she asked for it ^^
(SlideR)

Yes, she asked for it as a challenge to me, because she was 90 % convinced that it would be impossible; this is what she had been told and promised and guaranteed by her studio managers. And the remaining skeptical 10 % of her was shyly hoping that it would not be possible. In such circumstances, please understand that an argument like "it is possible because SlideR says it is" would not have carried much weigh, and sorry for your ego. Hence, my question.

What are you here for, btw, SlideR, except making sarcastic puns at Members stories or questions ? Both UL and Supernova offered to help me, chacun à sa façon. But you ? I have been looking at all your posts since last October and, quite frankly... I find them a bit light. OK, I hope that you behave more seriously in the restricted Models section. 90 % hope and 10 % conviction

#13 [url]

Feb 1 07 8:41 PM

Hello Wanker,

When I type the key "$" on my keyboard, I have a dollar on my screen. When I type the key "print screen", I have nothing. I have to type ctrl too, then clipboard, then control V, then paint, then edit... Zzzzz I fell asleep. This reminds of the good old times of my first PC, when the "on/off" switch was located at an impossible place BEHIND the body of the machine. I definitely refuse to surrender to engineers' weltaunschung

#14 [url]

Feb 1 07 9:46 PM

I'm so very happy that I went to the trouble of writing the instructions.

--Anon.

--Mark Twain

#16 [url]

Feb 1 07 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Vaio)
Yes, she asked for it as a challenge to me, because she was 90 % convinced  that it would be impossible; this is what she had been told and promised and guaranteed by her studio managers. And the remaining skeptical 10 % of her was shyly hoping that it would not be possible. In such circumstances, please understand that an argument like "it is possible because SlideR says it is" would not have carried much weigh, and sorry for your ego. Hence, my question.

What are you here for, btw, SlideR, except making sarcastic puns at Members stories or questions ? Both UL and Supernova offered to help me, chacun à sa façon. But you ? I have been looking at all your posts since last October and, quite frankly... I find them a bit light. OK, I hope that you behave more seriously in the restricted Models section. 90 % hope and 10 % conviction  

I'm here to make you post about cam-girls Vaio.
Then up to you to see if i succeed or not !

Don't worry for my ego ! I have none here !
Vaio, you can record anything that is displayed on your computer, you said yourself that you found a software that does it...sorry, but i don't see what else you need then.

BTW, i remember you what you try to contradict :
1) it is impossible to access a site like PF from the country where she lives;
2) it is impossibe to take pics or videos of herself in open room and even less in pvt.

#17 [url]

Feb 1 07 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Wanker @ February 01, 2007 07:45 am)
Take a few, save them and send them to your friend. I also bet her eyes will be as big as saucers when she sees them! lol

Yes take a few...better from private fullscreen with some beautiful naked view... send them to ur friend or friends...or just watch them for ur own pleasure. Great advice. No advices of how to go private without spending money guys?

I am already given to the power which rule my destiny.
I am holding on to nothing, thats why i have nothing to defend.
I have no thoughts, thats why i will SEE
I am afraid of nothing, thats why i will remember myself.
Silvio Manuel

#18 [url]

Feb 1 07 11:42 PM

No Advice on that Delfina....
And let's remember the original point of this excercise...
which was to warn Models about the increase in the threats to their privacy from sceencaps and secret video recordings which once made don't go away, and which therefore are a risk to their future careers once they have moved on from cam-modelling.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

#19 [url]

Feb 2 07 1:43 AM

Delfina,

Did you read up the thread? This model (his friend) was convinced that it was impossible to do these things. Of course it is very possible, even easy...

I'm sorry that you misunderstiood my intent...

Wanker

--Anon.

--Mark Twain

#20 [url]

Feb 2 07 10:28 AM

I started this topic with two clear objectives in mind. I have reached them both. As far as I am concerned, the topic can thus be closed. Thanks and regards to all of you who contributed to my "education", either by posting here or by email.

Btw, I have quickly become some sort of an expert myself at finding screen capture software (a chlild's play) and tracking fan-sites (a little more difficult), and I have even learned one or two things about "how to go private without spending money" (out of my reach). But do not worry, Delfina and SlideR, this info shall be put to good use only.

V.

Quick Reply

bbcode help