Lead

Apr 9 11 2:15 AM

Tags : :

i gave many of my modelfriends the links to this page, so they could get some more information on the in- and outs of this industry. Sad things is, since most are from latin america, they have a hard time reading it, since their english is not that well

So may question would be if its possible to make these pages, or at least the very important topics availabele in spanish too.
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 9 11 2:25 AM

tell them to try downloading newest google chrome browser.It has translation software built into it that automatically asks users if they want the whole page or site translated into their native language. It might not give exact translations but is better than nothing.

Money is like manure; it's not worth a thing unless it's spread around encouraging young things to grow. Thornton Wilder

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help