#21 [url]

Nov 30 11 12:55 PM

QUOTE (UncleLewis @ July 24, 2011 04:54 pm)
cool.gif Well, the MFC Models have finally reacted to the fact that MFC has become a "free-fire zone" where anything goes - from dildo shows in open rooms, to under-age Pinay models to rampant piracy... So Here's another one.

link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mfcrules/

The Petition

*MFC*s.com has rules they ask and expect every model to agree to in their contract, they also ask in return that we give them rights to content and various other things. We sign these contracts in good faith, and then *MFC*s has set up an atmosphere in which there is no real moderation, no regulation, no enforcement, and worst of all no punishments or consequence for the most grievous and egregious breaking of these rules with Masturbation and insertion shows, Girl/Girl Shows, and many other even more graphic examples.

This has several implications.

1. Since MFC does not enforce these rules, girls are then forced to break these rules in order to compete. Thus they are forced to breach a signed contract or be at an extreme disadvantage to the girls who ARE willing to break the rules.

2. Since MFC can arbitrarily decide to enforce these rules and charge fines which remove INCOME from the women, the models are in constant danger of the day MFC decides to have a week of moderation to look good (which has happened, and always seems to affect lower earning models).

3. The shows being done in the Free Area are patently offensive and illegal to do in a place where minors can EASILY access. There is no system in place (not even a disclaimer) to stop minors from seeing this stuff. Yet we believe MFC knows this and doesn't care, because they are fully of the belief that if a law enforcement action takes place, that it will be the MODEL who is held responsible. So we want this petition to show that people are aware that MFC does not ENFORCE their rules, so IS responsible for what goes on in its site.

4. Lastly, by allowing shows which are patently beyond the scope of a free "teaser" for customers, that allow the customer a full experience for free, and do not encourage tipping or purchase of private and group shows, the models at ALL sites are left with a business that is much diminished by MFC not following their own stated rules.The entire Webcam business is diminished and the open sexual shows in free areas give all webcam girls a BAD name.

Make MFC Follow Their OWN rules and comply with the LAW. It's the Right Thing To Do!

I really agree with you, I am a model on something new I found called SeeMe and was a model on MFC but it sucked, I really didn't feel like they care at all. At this site I'm online on now I am actually treated with the respect that I want and don't get the bad feeling not wanting to continue with being trashed, and also about giving away tease and shows without getting the attention I wanted now I have a model support and everything! Do anyone know more about this seeme site?
Would love to get some replies!!
xoxox NIkI

user posted image
Earn 100% of your member referrals!!
[email protected]
Yahoo:  cs.camilla

Quote    Reply   

#22 [url]

Nov 30 11 1:02 PM

Niki what is your role on this see-me site? Are you a model? Or an admin? Or a bit of both?

Please read our rules which forbid actively recruiting models or promoting commercial web-sites on this forum..

Models' reviews of web-sites or questions about them, are usually posted in the restricted models' section, so why not join us as a model member and make your posts there?

Thanks
EB
CGN Chair

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Dec 22 11 8:26 AM

1. MFC uses free shows by models as their principal method of advertising to attract customers. It is called a loss-leader. This reduces MFC's spending on advertising allowing them to pay models 5 cents / token or approximately 60% of what the customer pays.

2. MFC is lax on some of the rules, but they do enforce others. No men on camera and no boy-girl hardcore are two of them. I know of two models who have been banned for breaking those rules. I doubt the models received their last paychecks. Thus, I seldom see men on camera there. The word is that Agent99, with a camscore around 10,000, was banned possibly for doing shows outside in public places or other reasons.

3. On November 1, 2011, MFC suddenly terminated most of the studios and models in the Philippines citing legal reasons. Maybe that was the result of MFC enforcing some rules. Be careful what you ask for, lest you may receive it.

4. Lastly, by allowing shows which are patently beyond the scope of a free "teaser" for customers, that allow the customer a full experience for free, and do not encourage tipping or purchase of private and group shows, the models at ALL sites are left with a business that is much diminished by MFC not following their own stated rules.The entire Webcam business is diminished and the open sexual shows in free areas give all webcam girls a BAD name.
This seems as though the competition is using opinion to argue against MFC's success because they are afraid they can not compete.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Oct 11 13 1:24 PM

Hello angrycamgirl, I don't know how to contact Bambalina. She has stopped responding to emails since she was banned on SW and her models forum no longer seems to be active.
If you register with us as a cam model, you will have mailbox privileges and you can then try messaging her to see if she will respond to you.
In any case, if you have an interesting story to tell about MFC management, you could always post it here or in the models area.
And welcome to the CGN Forum.
UL
CGN Mod

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help