Lead

Nov 25 11 8:25 PM

Tags : :

wondering if I can ask this here.. I've searched the web with little to no result. When I am connected to an MFC girl, at a Romanian studio, and turn on my cam so we can talk, not only are there audio video sync problems... but massive echo we can't seem to get rid of. I've played with all controls I can find on my end, even a reduce echo slider that merely eliminates volume...
Seems like there should be some way to make this work.
Interestingly, even the video feeds, are not synced to each other, the public/pvt room view vs the PM cam view.. that may not be relevant. MFC wiki offers little info.
When she is at home (yes, we are friends) using Yahoo IM, and use voice, it seems to work, but not at the studio.
I'm on a MacBook Pro, OSX, just using the internal cam and mic.
Thanks for any help, I don't know where else to ask... we like to talk...

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Nov 26 11 8:41 AM

If both of you are using the internal microphones and speakers in your computers, then it will be hard to eliminate the echo. Can you use an external microphone or headphones?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 29 12 11:41 AM

QUOTE (PolarBear @ November 26, 2011 08:41 am)
If both of you are using the internal microphones and speakers in your computers, then it will be hard to eliminate the echo. Can you use an external microphone or headphones?

Try to change microphone setting and make smaler booster.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 26 12 7:41 AM

The issue you have is because the sound she makes come trough your speakers and since its loud it goes back to your mic, that is why she can hear herself. It is called "feedback".
You can resolve this issue by lowering your sound or wearing headphones.
It's not a hardware problem, everyone has it

Hopefully this solved your issue.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help