#61 [url]

Jun 4 12 12:32 AM

Welcome to the club.

I understand you pretty well, i posted the same questions here a few months ago. Unfortunately, people are right when they say the "not being able to cope with the job" will get worse and worse.

I experienced it. I still am. I don't sleep anymore. It's fuckin awful. It can become an addiction stronger than the love you feel. She blocks your country, you switch IPs, you spy on the clients, on her mail, on her skype, you become a f*** control freak, and i don't think it will stop until either she quits or you split up.

For me it's most possibly what i will do in the near future, just put an end to it.

Sorry for not giving you good news. Maybe you0re luckier than me.

Quote    Reply   

#62 [url]

Jun 4 12 11:54 AM

Listen guys...

Please keep it rational here...

You are in love with a model ?
Okay, it happens...

You told her and she loves you also ?
Okay, deal with her the practical stuff and go there or take her at your home...
and live happily ever after !

But, oops...she doesn't want to give up her job ?

Why would that be ? Did you ask yourselves ?
Maybe you weren't quite clear to her ?
Maybe your offer wasn't satisfying enough ?
Maybe you cannot offer her an alternative ?

See what i mean ?

Don't complain about the fact that she wants to keep working...
it means there some questions from her part, right ?

Look at this rational...there is a reason for her choice !
You agree with me ?

So...if she doesn't want to give up her job...you will have to accept it...

What is the difference with another kinda love...
let's say you fall in love with a girl from another city in your country...

Or you , or she, will relocate right ?
That is, if the love is real and strong...

Right ?

It is what it is...nothing more, nothing less !

So I find that you don't have reasons to complain...
If you disagree...

Just deal with it...as in...SOLVE THE DOUBTS...
or LEAVE HER ALONE...

no ?

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Jun 5 12 7:45 PM

QUOTE (absinthoid @ June 04, 2012 12:32 am)
Welcome to the club.

I understand you pretty well, i posted the same questions here a few months ago. Unfortunately, people are right when they say the "not being able to cope with the job" will get worse and worse.

I experienced it. I still am. I don't sleep anymore. It's fuckin awful. It can become an addiction stronger than the love you feel. She blocks your country, you switch IPs, you spy on the clients, on her mail, on her skype, you become a f*** control freak, and i don't think it will stop until either she quits or you split up.

For me it's most possibly what i will do in the near future, just put an end to it.

Sorry for not giving you good news. Maybe you0re luckier than me.

Thanks for welcoming me to the club

I'm sorry to hear that you have such a hard time with it. I did lose some sleep over it myself but lately that's going better actually.

In your case could it be that you simply don't trust her? As you seem to spy quite a lot on her. I don't spy but I just don't like to be confronted with her job. I try to put myself over this and the help I have received recently is helping me very much with that.

Guess in your case you have to learn to trust her. If you can't then you're probably right that it will not work out.

Good luck with it and hopefully you can still find some hope to keep on going. If she is worth it then why not keep on trying.

"There are things known and things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception"

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Jun 5 12 11:42 PM

Aha, I will break away from the arguements and agree with Proximus now.

You need to listen to what some have recently posted here and decide what you alone can accept or perhaps act naive and ignore your doubts.

Seems this is beginning to sound like some theme from long ago posts on this forum, maybe similar discussions in the friendship thread.

Finally logic rears its face here.

If you can't trust a model, then you are doomed to fail,period. I can understand you doubts and concerns, because it is very easy to be played and manipulated via the internet. I have seen it, and I have also experienced it.

If you can't deal with her in the job, and you want to maintain the relationship, then stop visiting where she works. It will drive you crazy. Most models don't take kindly to you spying on them or not trusting them to be faithful. If they find out you are toast. But on the flip side, you also can't fully trust them at their word, it seems.

Once again, stop paying for her shows, or to go private and stop visiting her at her workplace. If she is interested she and you will find time to speak and meet outside her job environment. If contacts ends after you stop showing up in her chat then you got the reality of the situation.

See how this environment can torment both sides yet?

It is a challenge to trust and earn that trust, and even harder to maintain it if you have doubts and suspicions about her. Or she has with you.

I reiterate, stop visiting those sites, be loyal and honest. Ask the proper logical questions of her. Sometimes silence speaks volumes when a question asked honestly and genuinely regarding your relationship begets silence. You have to be on your toes at all times and at the same time prove yourself. Otherwise you will fail miserably.

Lastly, I believe that if you can deal with and handle her job, then you have won part of the battle. Btu the job is not what is important in your relationship. It is all about trust, loyalty, honesty and respect just like in reality.

If she quits her job for you, then logically you have won her heart and soul. If she wants to keep it and you can't handle it you will end up in Absinthoid's predicament.

As Proximus says, if she wants to continue working, it is her decision and you have to respect it. But I would also ask her why. But realistically, the main reason is, that she makes good money and why would she wish to give that up. Then you have another choice or questions to ask of her and of yourself.

Be open and talk about it. Don't guess or assume.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jun 7 12 12:51 AM

Markfx, he stated from the start he is not a rich person and does not have a lot of money, so there isn't much money to pillage.

lol at the pods(body snatchers,huh)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Jun 7 12 10:26 AM

Guys,

To understand the girls here, you always need to remember the background...
Eastern Europe hasn't been really paradise...

In their genes there is this "survival-kit"...meaning...
love...life-standard...wishes...can be mixed up...

They will not easily risk to change their situation...
if not garanteed triple-better than today's situation...

This may look like "gold-digger" BUT it is not what it seems...

See ? Uncertainty and shit they know...they had or have...
So...they need real garantees to take the step to new life...

It may seem strange and fishy to us...it is not to them...

Plus : this job gives them a better life than avarage...here...
quiting this job for love only ?...They had love, have love...
but they more than us, realise, love doesn't buy food !

Please understand this and soften up your thinking...

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Jun 7 12 12:07 PM

Hello Door,
I am a cam girl and my advise would be....you can either deal with it or you can't, I thinks its more of a perspective and personality thing than "how do i deal with this" thing. If you find yourself having to "deal" with something in a relationship to this degree it may not be the relationship for you.
I think for other men...there is no dealing with it. They may even like it. It may fit into a couples erotic life such as a man who is a cuckold, or maybe the relationship is open maybe the male partner has an understanding about sex that is very open minded.
I think that having a stable open and honest back ground together is the key to a relationships where one person is in the sex industry.
P.S. It is all an act.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Jun 8 12 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Penny @ June 07, 2012 12:07 pm)
Hello Door,
I am a cam girl and my advise would be....you can either deal with it or you can't, I thinks its more of a perspective and personality thing than "how do i deal with this" thing. If you find yourself having to "deal" with something in a relationship to this degree it may not be the relationship for you.
I think for other men...there is no dealing with it. They may even like it. It may fit into a couples erotic life such as a man who is a cuckold, or maybe the relationship is open maybe the male partner has an understanding about sex that is very open minded.
I think that having a stable open and honest back ground together is the key to a relationships where one person is in the sex industry.
P.S. It is all an act.

Hello Penny and thank you for your reply. It's nice to get opinions from both sides (performer/member) on this.

Guess it's quite simple then: either you can deal with it or you can't Well, even if I am not the person who actually enjoys this kind of thing and apparently I am not open minded enough to be comfortable with it... but I will still keep on going. It's also a question of 'is she worth it' and to me she sure is worth it. And if it's all an act then what do I worry about anyway

"There are things known and things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception"

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Jun 9 12 10:43 AM

Door...

You just don't want to "get it" do you ?

I understand your wishful-thinking is taking over your ration,
but really...you keep on being blind for reality !

It is really simple as black and white...

Either you go for her...as in the word, "go"...
and all will be finally solved between you...
either you don't...
after which you will start to try to find words like those of Penny
"it's all an act" and use this to uther your frustrations...

Guys, grow up and be man-worthy...

You win somen you lose some...come on be a sport !

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

Jun 9 12 9:46 PM

Proximus... I don't think you really understand me... at all... I AM GOING FOR IT! I just reply to people who want to add something to be polite and I suppose you don't understand the meaning of emoticons ... when I said that I shouldn't worry so much because it's all an act... and I say it with a ... you shouldn't take that line so seriously.

It feels a bit like you don't want me to reply to anyone who posts a comment here. It's still a thread I started so if you don't like it and/or the way I do things... just don't follow this thread anymore and stop responding. You are starting to sound like a broken record... really.

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Jun 9 12 11:02 PM

Hey Loverboy (Doors)...

it seems you are not really going for it, right ?

Going for it is = going to her and propose her to give it a try together...

You keep this thread alive exactly because you are NOT going for it...

I don't understand nothing wrong, I understand you ain't got the guts,
or you ain't got perspective to offer her...or she just was "acting"...

Accept it and live with it !

You are or were a client...
Now you are becoming a pain in the ass to her...
spying, bragging about you can't handle it she is still online...

Jeezes, get a life !

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Jun 9 12 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Proximus @ June 09, 2012 11:02 pm)
Hey Loverboy (Doors)...

it seems you are not really going for it, right ?

Going for it is = going to her and propose her to give it a try together...

You keep this thread alive exactly because you are NOT going for it...

I don't understand nothing wrong, I understand you ain't got the guts,
or you ain't got perspective to offer her...or she just was "acting"...

Accept it and live with it !

You are or were a client...
Now you are becoming a pain in the ass to her...
spying, bragging about you can't handle it she is still online...

Jeezes, get a life !

Proximus... you do not understand anything at all. You are stuck in your own self-righteousness. You just love to hear yourself talk don't you?
Just do me and yourself a favour and do not post on this thread anymore. Do not read any new post on this thread.... Just stay away. Ignore me. I'm a fool, a pain in the ass, an idiot, a loser... whatever you think I am... fine. Just buzz off. I have had it with you. Just allow other people to post something useful/normal/helpful/sensible here but please... do not share your views. Just stay away. I'm serious. If you think I"m such an idiot then why the hell are you still here?!? There are plenty of other threads on GCN to post your 'vision'' on. So go do that. Leave me alone.
No... I'm begging you... leave me and this thread alone... please!

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Jun 10 12 12:09 AM

DOP, you are so lucky to find your soul mate on a sex chat site. Of all the thousands of posts she undoubtedly read, she saw the sincerity and innocence of your posts. And then you ACTUALLY met her and she wasn't repulsed.
BTW, six girls became my girlfriends today. They LOVED my chat and they are so wholesome and misunderstood by the perverts who frequent their rooms.
I am the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Jun 10 12 12:21 AM

Wow markfx. Congratulations in finding 6 girls who actually love you! It's quite amazing if anyone could love you in the first place.

If you don't have anything useful to say and just like to insult people... go do that somewhere else... ok?

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

Jun 10 12 1:57 AM

Hmmmm....

only 6 girls markfx? Question is did you pay for the privilege for them to fall in love with you(I know, they said they love you, and they love you long time,right)(As long as the money keeps coming their way,eh). I caught the pun and hint.

It is interesting how there have been others who actually followed Proximus' advice and went for it or "go for it". Yet in some cases, the results amounted to nothing more than a waste paying for the dream, the illusion, the fodder of thinking one does have a real relationship with someone.

This back and forth, tit for tat, reminds me of poker, call his bluff, Doors. But still even if it does become realty and intimate meetings, one on one, it still might not be the, real deal. I knew people who learned that the hard way. But kudos to you for the effort and making it succeed.

You need to learn something about the people who play and conduct business in the online virtual world of entertainment. It may be true, but then it may not be real. It could be that those who want you to succeed also do everything in their power to prevent its success and will use any means possible for you to fail or throw obstacles in the path. Yet, can you realize why that may occur as well?

It is simple, because if the model is pulling your leg to keep you interested, she profits, her bosses profit, and the websites profit because people will continue to feed what makes them feel good, even if it is not as it appears under the surface. Yet, if you also keep trying, she profits, her bosses profit, and the websites profit. I hope you comprehend what I am alluding to and what subtle hints I am providing people with here.

The only thing that some do not want to occur, is that you become disillusioned, learn the truth, and unfortunately possibly hurt. In that scenario, they lose and you also lose.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Jun 10 12 2:09 AM

Anyone who stumbles upon this forum and simultaneously courts camgirl(s) is in for a shock if they expect positive support from CGN.
Its like walking into an AA meeting and asking how to drink successfully.

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Jun 10 12 9:34 AM

Auch...I stepped on sensitive matters here...

To DD (Dutchie-Doors) :

In my book, a forum is a platform of discussion...

but of course I can be wrong, cause according to DD, this forum should be
a kind of platform where you can post your sad story and find comfort of all members here...

Listen DD, you posted your sad story...you got advise and replies...
If you cannot cope with answers you don't like, why you don't shut up, instead of telling people to leave you alone ?

Your story has a very typical scenario...
you go jerking on camsites, fall in love...want to be with the love of your life...
only...it seems the love is from one side...Auch...

Auch man, I am sorry for you, but what do you expect from us ?
To pitty you ?
This scenario is called "life"...so please grow up and do a "re-start"...
if this not help "re-install windows" LOL...

Nobody wishes you bad luck...We only say : be realistic...

Your haring is not being cooked !
That's it, move on !

As hard as it is...nobody here can do this for you, see ?

As for your remarks to Markfx, i find them below the belt...proving you are a bad loser...
At least Mark has fun...and understands the entertainment-level of it all...
for which it is all ment to be...
Camsites are no dating-sites...but are what they are...

Don't begg please...keep your degnity !

Maybe you not see it all clear now, but after a while you will understand what i tried to say to you...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help