#81 [url]

Jun 10 12 10:33 AM

Alright, let's cool this one off. Proximus... my apologies for lashing out to you. This was not my intention. I suppose I just don't like the way you respond to people including my posts. Maybe for others your confrontational style works well... but not on me.

You are convinced that my leg's being pulled. That's fine if you want to think that. I never claimed my story to be a sad one. I had a question... I got some answers... some of them actually helped me as well. When there are some new replies then I just like to say something back instead of being completely silent. Just to show them some appreciation that they also took the trouble to read the thread and post something. Is that so wrong?

You see a 'standard' story of a guy who used to jerk off himself and now wants to be with his camgirl for real. Well, you see a standard story because I did not tell you the whole story. I mentioned this before. I am not asking advice if Im being scammed so I don't feel the need to share every detail about my situation. Therefor my story seems standard to you.

You also think that because I keep posting here and checking this place that whatever it is that I have with the performer has come to a stand still and I keep running back here for more advice/help/pity. You're wrong though. I already got the help I needed but still I like to see what people keep posting here. That's all.

I am not insecure about my situation... I just did not like it that you suggested that I should stop posting on this thread. If I want to thank somebody for their thoughts then it's my right to do so. You don't have to get in my face every time telling me I am begging for attention and should leave here and 'go for it'. It feels like you want me out of here for a reason.

Last night I even requested this thread to be closed as it just ended up in another flame war. It's still open so maybe my request got ignored. I don't know. If it'll stay open and people who can/want to keep this thread alive in a normal way I will keep replying to them. And that's all.

"There are things known and things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception"

Quote    Reply   

#82 [url]

Jun 10 12 2:27 PM

You tell him Doors. You wrote something I was going to mention but you beat me to it.

I will however point something out here though.

You do realize Proximus, and I wish to also point a finger or two to others who post, read and have been here, that although you say you know it all, you really do not know it all.

You are stuck into the idea or perception that from your point of view(the creator, distribution, and employer and employees of the content supplied to the masses online) that you are so stubborn and brainwashed into what you think is the only way it could or can be, in terms of relationships between people.

Proximus and others, you continually keep harping on the fact, and I point out it is a sad, disgusting, pathetic view, that everyone who fell or falls in love with a woman who works as a cam model, met them in their workplace. Paid for their entertainment. And fell for the hook line and sinker business methods of earning money from lonely or lusting lovelorn members. You just can't process anything other, that does not deal with the financial or business exchanges between people, when it comes to relationships or friendships. And then because of that, you only have the interpretation of people fooling, or playing head games with people who will pay to have that done to them.

That is why I say some of you guys just don't read carefully or pay attention to what others are writing. Instead you fall into the same pragmatic programmed thought process that makes any reasoning or discussion bear any comprehension or acceptance.

You just believe what you want to hear or read and who assumes that everyone here paid a woman who works as a cam model to fall in love? Get real already, that pisses me the f off that people assume the same general wankeristic mentality as always, because they can't possible think or process anything other than what they have gotten so used to after 10 years, lol.

Pfff......

Pay attention and don't listen to those who want to use you for your bank accounts, or your wallets.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#83 [url]

Jun 10 12 2:27 PM

I wrote something else here, but it wasn't relevant so I deleted it (replaced it with this posting since there's no delete option).

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#84 [url]

Jun 10 12 2:50 PM

QUOTE (TRAINER @ May 25, 2012 03:54 pm)
Proximus, all these people admitting here that the cam world is not a good place to meet women, is quite obvious as to how honorable, trustworthy and uses integrity when interacting with others. It is all fodder and you, me and all who have been there and are there are fodder. Another word I stole from someone else.

Let's celebrate next Sunday, June 17th. It's Fodder's Day. lol

(I had to do that. Content, good. Timing, so-so. Delivery, good. Therefore, a lukewarm success. Please rate and admire. lol)

You stuck your forearm up the backside of an antelope
and you didn't know that you're going for a ride?

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

Jun 11 12 12:45 PM

Hello again.
I think i changed my mind, i'll keep on going, at least for now. Thing is i'm pretty sure she'll meet a client this summer, and i have to find out how i can prevent that from happening. Obviously i can't go there and kick his face, coz i'm thousands km away. I can't tell her that i know something either, coz she'll know i spied and will change her passwords. It's gonna be a tricky one...but i'll find out what's happening and i'll either prevent it, or i'll notice it's too late and i'll have to end the relationship. If trust is not an option, spying is the second best thing to do

Quote    Reply   

#86 [url]

Jun 11 12 2:31 PM

Reuters, Sunday is Father's Day , not Fodders day.

Alright, let's make it Fodders day, because even Fathers who have children and wives visit these sites. (Ooops.... I may have just given Proximus another idea now)

Hey why not hold contests for unhappily married men or women who need to resolve their unhappiness sexually with their partners, and call them, Fodders and Mudders day contests.

Geez, Absinthoid, what you are planning to do(if it is the truth), is probably a good incentive why cam models begin to not give a F about men who visit these sites.

I don't get it, really, you are spying on a cam model, and seek to prevent another member to not visit her?

Wow on so many levels this is the epitome of what fodder is created in this world.

You're spying on someone at their work. Due to a lack of trust.

You want to sabotage another members attempt at meeting a woman.

And of course, there is no trust at all. What trust is there when you are spying on her? And damn, this is exactly the mind fuck that occurs in this business of entertainment.

And btw..... can you repeat what you wrote(no, thanks, I will):

Thing is i'm pretty sure she'll meet a client this summer, and i have to find out how i can prevent that from happening.

Wait a minute.....

What did you just write? Someone is meeting a cam model?

Shit, and I thought I was wrong because many others told me that it never occurs. Wtf... I must be clueless.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Jun 11 12 2:37 PM

Well trainer, i don't know how your relationships go, but for me it's clear that when i find out that my girlfriend might cheat on me, i'll do anything to prevent that, or else i leave her.

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Jun 11 12 3:11 PM

Oh, and trainer:

Quote you:" I don't get it, really, you are spying on a cam model, and seek to prevent another member to not visit her?

Wow on so many levels this is the epitome of what fodder is created in this world. "

I don't seek to prevent "another" member from visiting her, since i'm not a member in the first place, i'm her boyfriend, and i have a tendency to not like it so much when all of a sudden i'm growing majestic horns and i don't know why.

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:39 PM

Well then I do apologize for the assumption based upon what little specifics you have provided us here.

Question is, were you her boyfriend prior to her becoming a cam model or did you meet her at her place of employment and then become her boyfriend?

I am not asking these personal questions because I just am curious but if you developed your relationship where it began on a cam site, well that is one thing as opposed to being in a relationship prior to her cam job. But I do acknowledge that you don't have to even be her client to get involved either. For many here, and I just brought that point up to others.

Assuming that relationships are always started from a business exchange, within the entertainment venue of the business, is what quite a few people here assume way too much. And that was my point.

I just hope others open there eyes wider, take off their blinders, and think outside the box, than just what they assume or only glean partially from what others do write here.

Well, if she really is your girlfriend, and she is attempting to cheat on you, then you can always wait for the member to visit and kick his ass, then, leave your cheating woman behind, I would.

But my statement still is valid, a member is planning or may plan to meet a cam model, tsk, tsk, tsk..... my point was that here is just more evidence to support what I debated others about.

Good luck with your issues. Maybe Proximus is connected to this event as well... one never knows how deep a studio boss will spread their tentacles outwardly these days.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:46 AM

I am very new here, but this topic is something i am facing as well.

But first, is there anyone else who finds this ironic one person is traveling over seas to see his love this summer and another is looking how to stop his "girlfriend" from seeing a member this summer? Just me eh?

I have been bitten by this love bug of virtual love for some 5 month now. I can't go into details because it will give away my identity to the one with whom i am involved and being an idot I gave her a link to this forum. While trying to help her and find answers for myself. Anyway, I entered the world of camming not because I needed to spank but because i had to see soemthing about this girl. By the way I didn't search for LiveJerking.com either it just popped out and there she was.

I registered and had to buy "time". I took one private with this girl and after i saw what was her gimmic, (not sexual) I needed to finish my time. So I stayed and she started performing and I knew she faked everything. No woman cums in a 1:30, but then we started talking and had a good time. When time ran out, I was sure i never come back. How wrong I was.

It wasn't long before my privates were 1 hour and longer. Long story short it was her who broke it off telling me she has emotions too. But as we "broke up" she gave me her name. Even though I never asked for it, because I read other forums where it is the rule for the models not to give real names. The thing is she gave her name to everyone else but me untill she broke it off.

I was glad that she actually did it because I knew how stupid my feelings were. But things didn't end there. After this her e-mail followed, a social website and we started communicating that way. I would still go visit here "at work" but never took private just chatted. However, becasue she uses the first names of her members in free chat I was able to quickly pick them up on her social website. Things that make you go hmm? And there is quite a few of them.

Aside from sending few subtle notes like "but is there a ticket to your pasture" she never asked for any money or anything else. But the contact that we have is exactly how Proximus after being coerced by Trainer describes it.

One liners, short answers, which raised all my red flags. At this point, I have decided to end this and I wrote her basically a nice long thank you note. And that's when I got burried in mail from her. In fact this seems to be a pattern as I have decided not to write unless she writes me. There seems always something that someone does and she thinks I did it and mail arrives or long chats. And now she asked me to go back to privates.

There was even a story of deep depression and if i noticed how she missed few days of work. I did noticed that she missed few days from LiveJerking.com but I also noticed that at that time she opened and account at MyfreekingCams.com there is actually a website that shows how often they are on and breaks it by minutes in private and group sessions. From this I noticed that her earnings have slumped drastically from March.

I have not ended this yet clinging to that 0.00000001% but at the same time I am aware that she had to do it to others as well. So I have postponed my trip to Romania indefinitaly.

By the way, Proximus are we going to be able to save the princess from the flaming tower in your new venture?

I want to thank all those who post here it is valuable source from both sides.

I must add that I don't blame her for anything. In fact, I lost 40 lbs and she made me feel like a 20 yearold again and I started excercising. I feel good and I enjoy her "company" but i don't put the weight behind it as before.

I hope I will read an update on how this summer meeting went. Another success story or bust.

One more thing, Proximus is very pushy for you DOORs to go get her. Is there maybe more to this getting in love thing that meets the eye? Proximus might know the answer. Let us know if you get mugged Door.

Best of Luck

Quote    Reply   

#91 [url]

Jun 12 12 3:57 AM

Just a quick update.

I just went into myfreekingcams.com and she was on there. I didn't type anything when get this i heard her use my name. And said you haven't been here for 5 month hmm like me almost.

She then told him the same story as me and then found out that he is coming to europe. She of course said she would love to meet him because he is her favorite lover on cam. Hmm almost identical. To what I heard. Well there is one reason I don't pay her for privates I don't contribute for here to meet other lovers she might have.

I think its clear my 0.000001% just fizzled out.

So we have the same name and we both her favorites how many others?

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Jun 12 12 4:12 AM

cool.gif Welcome to the Forum.. The Heartbreak Hospice, Glupi...
And don't take it so hard.. You're not the first. and certainly not the last.
Your model is just doing her job.. earning money for herself ( about 10 to 25% of what she takes in ) but also for her Webmasters and Studio Owner.. her employers...
Take a look at this - the F4F Model Manual that explains the game that you have just played.. and lost, because, Glupi in Camlandia, "the House always wins.."
UL
Link: http://camgirlnotes.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=40

--------------------
Click here to view the attachment

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#93 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:12 PM

No, i met her outside of her job. It was only after 2 weeks that she told me about that job. I played it cool and said i'll cope with that, but later i found out how difficult that is. She also told me she'd never meet a member, but now i have strong suspicions she might do that after all. I'll have to wait it out and hope she won't do it. Anyway, theres not much i can do, i'm too far away. I could of course take a video of the guy jerking and tell him to back off or i'll send it to his employer , hehe. I don't want her to find out tho. We'll see.

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Jun 12 12 7:07 PM

to Glupi : welcome to the forum and bravo for the courage to testify !

to Trainer : "told you so...!!!"

Dear Glupi,

As I make already 10 years my daily bread with this business, many here not want to really believe that we, here, really fight against this,
what I call "emotional fraud"...

I tried to explain here, it didn't work...so i left a while and came back, cause it is very interesting for me to know what is living amongst the clients...
I decided to really wake you all up...sometimes close to the rudeness, I admitt, though ONLY when other means not work...kinda shaking up the things !

It sounds weird and strange from my mouth to hear, I also admitt,
BUT i can repeat and keep repeating that we here,
already 10 years, train our girls to do their job for how it should be :
erotical live entertainment !
In this we believe, in this we earned our "stars" and not without success !

You don't have to believe me, really, no offence if not, it's just that we are the living proof that it should be what it was invented for : entertainment !

Of course serious conversations are also part of the job...BUT...in our teams a girl who is catched doing emotional fraud, is fired...simple !

An example : as we are rather big, we have a lot of coming and going of girls...
so every Wednesday there is a training how to deal for example with clients who repeatedly come to a girl and eventually flop the words "i love you and want to meet you"...
Advise they get :
- never use "I love you"...but "I like you"...
if the visit pops up..."it is against our rules, i cannot even discuss this"...
Of course you also know a client in love stays and stays repeating and not easily giving up...lol, i don't blame them !!!...she has to really start to ignore him or calmly make him clear that she doesn't want a visitor here...
When all not works, she has to really say to him...End of story...

Why not immediately : honestly for 2 reasons :
- the girls don't like to lose him cause of the nice revenue he makes her !
- the girls really don't want to be rude ! Believe it or not, they pitty those clients !
because mostly really, the guys are nice...but to love...nope...
the girls have a normal life outside camming, see ?

Please remind and keep reminding that those girls do this job to make money !
A salary, see ?

Of course they like some guys on cam ! Of course !
But to love is another thing.
Please remind that they get to now you on the site...
AND ALSO YOU can say what you want, just like themselves !
Virtual, remember ?

We always fought against "i love you too" and "ofcourse I wan tto meet you too"
because so less relationships work out, coming from this...
First of all : meeting in the wrong place...
Second : the usual differences coming from other countries and cultures...

In 10 years...15 marriages and 20 relations from which I don't know what happened to them...but that is just the point...
If I say here to Doors : Go for it...is because I want him not to hesitate if he is soo sure and jalous about her continueing working...He would immediately know and possible to go on with his life...

Indeed, our new project is the product of our 10 years experience and the topics here...
I cannot go into details here, cause Trainer would start a revolution !
But I can assure you indeed that we are making a 100% sure thing for everybody, exactly to avoid all this here on the forum...

Trainer will say : and make money out of it...but hey...a service good for clients can cost a little, right ? And who would work for free ? Right ?

So, I hope i contributed again LOL !

I am gladd you did the test "I am coming, I have a ticket"....
and gladd for you that you got healed by this...even if it hurts a little in beginning...

Soon more about "the solution"...

Greetings and always welcome for questions or whatever !

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Jun 12 12 11:00 PM

I want to thank for the links of manuals but i read them all here already and that is when i started laughing at myself. So many of them describe very closely what happened here. In anycase, I kind of feel cured since yesterday although it still hurts.

but this video helped.

The perrils of watching pussy....cats on the web.

pussy on the web

I really want to hear how your meeting went Doors. Others have been left at the airport all to themselves, it is what i read on other forums.

Best of luck

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Jun 13 12 11:49 PM

Proximus, what did you tell me? Hmm?

If you stopped being so bloated and arrogant you would notice that I have been exposing the same things you are writing about in your previous post.
Damn, if you bothered reading any of the stuff I wrote and stopped defending yourself when you think I don't comprehend anything, you would just be silent, but I find that you believe that I don't get it at all.

Simply amazing. My point for the past 5 years or so here, is that for the most part, it is all a sham, a game, a mind fuck. I have been telling it from both sides for 5 years with some of my own personal experiences as well, but mostly what I have been told by cam models and members.

Now I can't stop every Tom, Dick and Harry to stop seeking the love or friendship of a cam model they either pay money to and think they are getting something real and truthful from a cam model, when they pay for this stuff. But I can forewarn them.

But as you can see they(members) only learn when they learn it for themselves, because TRAINER or Proximus, just like entertaining everyone with their own side battles.

Listen to me Proximus, after all my experiences and time involved with this camming business, you think I really don't understand your side, or the view from a cam models eyes, or even the view from a members eyes?

I stopped believing in anything in that world long ago, but I did give one woman the chance to prove herself in reality in which all she gave a shit about was herself, her own problems and just to believe in me. Yet I never paid her for her love or her time, now that is something rare coming from a cam model, who sought my attention. I guess it was my fault as you all claim that I was seeking that out on these sites. But honestly, that is the furthest thing from my mind then as it is now. But alas, I gave her a chance. But hey, some things don't work out sometimes.

I also won't tell anyone to not try. Because it is quite simple. If you even bother to read any of the posts written by actual cam models on other forums or blogs, you would realize how wrong you are generally about what we debate about here. Simply stated, women from poorer Eastern European countries have nothing to fall back upon, especially if they have no education or any other opportunities other than the almighty cam job to survive. I put that in bold because although you think you are making a difference, in the end and in reality, you do nothing else for those less fortunate in other ways, other than offering them camming as their only last resort. There is basically no hope of any decent paying jobs for the less educated and even if they are educated, there still is nothing available that pays a decent wage. So tell me what you do besides pimp out women and keep the status quo going on, in a vicious selfish cycle for the most part. And I might add, perhaps that is what many a cam model tells their white knights,in all honesty, who come to their rescue how they really feel and how it really is. But then you can't see past that, at all, can you?

Now I ask you to read a few of the recent new posts in another thread on this forum, written by cam models, and not just Americans, and you will find that what I have been bla bla blaing about, is similar to what they are writing themselves and in all genuine honesty, and then come back here and tell us something otherwise. Especially, where a model states she saved money so she can leave her studio to work at home. Or that they really enjoy this work(sarcasm). Or that no one meets anyone. Be real. I tend to think you are scared shitless and will do anything to keep your career and capitalistic ideology from sputtering out.

Damn, if I could print out what non members write here about members meeting models and smack you upside the head with it, you still would say no it does not happen, but hey I can't make you think otherwise except argue that I am wrong. But sincerely, this is not about me at all, I just follow and observe a pattern and actually listen to what people tell me or have written to me.

But hey there will always be a demand for pure porn for people with nothing better to do with their time and money.

So now, can I also say, "I told you so", yet? I doubt you will listen, though.

P.S.- I would also like to add, that I wish every member would come to cgn and read it all. Because if they read what you and others here write about, these members just might, and I add, just might, say to themselves "what the fuck am I doing?". If they would rationalize it logically, most of them would realize they are addicted to porn or are lonely. The rest would realize they are wasting their time according to your own admissions here. Now imagine if they heed and take to heart what they read, if they have any sense and logic within their heads they would stop visiting or paying for your entertainment and you would see your earnings and your employees, plummet, but I am wrong because humans are weak minded and have very little self control, and that is what is exploited here and is brainwashed into their minds. But it's all good, eh?

I tend to view this these days as a crime against humanity. You are not changing anything or making a real difference in my eyes.

I will add that I will eventually meet a friend in reality, and regardless if we find we are in love or not, I will always have a true friend, till one of us dies. If I am lucky I just might end up marrying a beautiful caring loving soul of a woman. But if I wrote that I met a model, you would say it never occurs. And stop thinking I paid for any shows or her time, it's getting old when people say otherwise.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#97 [url]

Jun 14 12 4:43 PM

QUOTE (Glupi @ June 12, 2012 11:00 pm)
I want to thank for the links of manuals but i read them all here already and that is when i started laughing at myself. So many of them describe very closely what happened here. In anycase, I kind of feel cured since yesterday although it still hurts.

but this video helped.

The perrils of watching pussy....cats on the web.

pussy on the web

I really want to hear how your meeting went Doors. Others have been left at the airport all to themselves, it is what i read on other forums.

Best of luck

Hey Glupi, I will let you know how my meeting went once I've been there. That is if this thread will still be open by then I tried to PM/email you personally but that option isn't available it seems.

I'm a good sport so I'll let you guys know either way: also if it went bad

Aside from that I don't think I will post much on this thread. I found the help I needed with my question so there isn't much more for me to say at this point

"There are things known and things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception"

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Jun 15 12 7:27 PM

Well this letting go is a bit harder than I thought.

I have now read many threads in this forum including the fraindship thread at models issues where apparently it is possible not only to have a friendship but also a marriage.

I am also one of those idiots that has to have answers for everything that happens. So while I keep checking my empty e-mail box for any word from my virtual flame. I have put together this picture.

By the way, just like on the friendship thread, where I am not going to look for quotes I am now being completely ignored by my virtual flame since the reemergence of apparanly my predecessor with the same name.

Here is what my reasoning is:

Because these models do so many repetitive actions there may be at some point someone who "requests" something a bit different asks them bit different and perhaps shows them some respect versus everything on command.

Perhaps what mr. X1, who was my predecesor, did and then disapeared. Along came mr. X2, me, and showed the same respect and maybe even asked for the same things. And at the same time mr. X1 and mr X2 have the same first name. Because, all I ever was is a bunch of letters on a computer screen, this poor model perhaps associated me with mr. X1. And now gave me the information that she probably regrets. At least, that is how I feel after rereading some of the mail and chats from her.

And now that mr. X1 has reemerged her attention is back on him. This is almost like real life except, seeing a person in front of you reasures you with whom you are. In virtual world of letters and nicks, what can one be sure of?

She is probably afraid how I would react having all this personal information from her, that she is afraid to tell me the truth. And so we have entered this parodox of how to best deal with this situation from her perspective. She probably just kept me going and trying subtly to make me disinterested in her, where this actually had the opposite effect on me.

The more mysterious she become the more I wanted to know. Afterall, don't you want to know everything about someone when you are in love?

I don't see everything as black and white as Trainer does or his counterpart Proximus anymore. There is a lot of grey. As I know myself, I can easily walk away from sex, it is the other attachments that go deeper than just body parts that I have difficulty of walking away from.

Inevitably, I have grown attached to this lovely girl's witt, humour, strong personality, but most of all for her abilities off of camera for the job she was actually studying for, which I tried to encourage her to revisit.

In any case, I have decided if she wants to talk to me she does have all the information necessary to contact me. And if what I wrote above is true, then clearly, I will never hear from her again.

I can't really hold grudges against her although I will need a bit of time to come back from VIRTUAL to REAL world.

Thanks and good luck to other virtual lovers, but tread lightly.

Quote    Reply   

rational gaze

Very Talkative

#99 [url]

Jun 15 12 9:10 PM

Haa well i havent been here for a while,but i see it keeps going and going.After reading this stuff here everyone is trying too seek answers and ive read even about someone checking her every move,really thats horrible.Too all those check yourself for a while,and ask yourself this question,is this what i want in life???If you find someone,doesnt matter where,or what country,or what job doesnt matter,if you just love each other just respect and trust each other no matter what,i really dont think it is that hard.I see everyone is making it soo hard on themselves.First of all,if you like or love her that badly,and she does too,get your conversations away from the site,because you pay for the site about 70% and not that much too her.And for the guys who want too seek answers or want too let her show her love too you,a camgirl doesnt give all her personnal info to everyone,would you?The girl you like or fell in love with or whatever,dont you think she wants some security or reality or heeeeeeeee a guy she can trust too?Im trying too say is this,if 2 people just have feelings for each other doesnt matter what you do,and dont make it soo fucking hard on yourself,and dont go out analyzing any little thing that has been said or done.Because the harder we stare the more complete the disintegration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The harder we stare the more complete the disintegration,
dissolution[COLOR=blue]

Quote    Reply   

rational gaze

Very Talkative

#100 [url]

Jun 15 12 9:24 PM

And i forgot 2 words btw,narrowmindedness and jealousy.Let me remind too all ,those feelings are dangerous.I ve read a lot here and most of them have one of those words written allover. camgirlnotes/icon8.gif

The harder we stare the more complete the disintegration,
dissolution[COLOR=blue]

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help