Lead

Apr 6 13 2:54 AM

Tags : :

I read this on a forum of what some cam models think of their customers. 

Are you a sheep? hmm...

"We are in the business of selling a fantasy. People are sheep, and many of the SM men see the "hype" of top placement as more desirable and probably figure these girls are at the top for a reason. They are horny and don't think beyond this point."

Or this from a website instruction manual on how to hook a customer....

"The more Frenzy you drive the more brains you affect. Let’s face it, at $6 per minute of show time we MUST get their brains out of their heads! Men see their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, secretaries and coworkers sit and type or do bills or watch TV every day, give them a reason to stay in your room that they cannot find in their real lives."
"If you notice any of the webcam models you see that are in a long 1 on 1 show, you will notice the shows are usually talk shows, lots of typing with their outfits still on. There is a reason for that and the reason is the buyer is lonely and wants to talk. What do lonely buyers fantasize about? The lonely show buyer’s fantasies are different than the sex show buyer’s fantasies."
"Lonely buyers fantasize about having a girl/guy like you, about dating you, courting you and maybe even being married to you. They want to introduce you to their friends, show you off and go out on the town with you on their arm. Lonely men do not want to end the show if they still have hope of reaching their fantasies. Sex show buyers on the other hand, masturbate and then leave. Appealing to the Lonely Buyer type is easy. ACT SINGLE! The game of acting single has to be subtle and coy. If you come on too strong they know you’re working them."

So you guys are just sheep, basically, and you're getting manipulated and addicted by professionals. Unless you like acting and feeling that way.smiley: pimp

It is what it is, isn't it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 6 13 3:44 AM

Do you guys think you have a special connection? Needy Regulars you guys are considered... Congrats..

Here are what some models think about their "friends" or clients.

"

Needy Regulars

I'm sure we all get regulars that demand too much, get too needy, get all stalkery etc-- one or two or both or more!! I probably will post something like this again soon.

I have a regular who feels we have this amazing connection- has sent me many gifts off of my wishlist (the last being a $180 necklace). He is consistently offering to help (even fly out to help me move over the weekend- don't worry I said I was not comfortable meeting a stranger). He hopes we become friends and meet in person because from the privates we have had we have such "amazing chemistry".

I've been clear that I will pursue any meeting up in person if that ever becomes something I am interested in and for him not to bring it up again and he hasn't. 

But now he is e-mailing me tellling me when he's free to get on skype (I have never skyped with him but have with other loyal paying regulars who understand this is business and they pay to play) because he "wants me to open my gift" with him there. I have never agreed to skype with him. I had agreed to wait to open my gift until we were in private- not in unpaid for skype and I feel it is opening up a doorway for trouble as I feel he is alluding I should skype with him atleast to open the gift. I'm certain I will be the "bad guy" though in the scenario who has to leave after 10 minutes so he doesn't waste my time and thus he will keep saying we'll talk more later or something to that extent.

Anyone have a good script to handle this regular so I don't lose him as a customer? 

I'm thinking just straight up telling him I only skype when it is paid for regardless of gifts and that I have limited time and I do not get on cam for free no matter how much we may get along. Anyone have any better ideas or ways of saying it? I'm certain this will feel like he is just a customer to me then, and I don't think he is just some freeloading guy, but I don't have time to be catering to whimsy for free. (And I feel if I start now he'll push for more)

Or should I just skype with him since he is buying gifts etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand where you are coming from. I have regulars who just get to into it and end up wanting more. Its hard..they are good spenders and you don't want to lose that money. Personally I would try to find a way away from that. I feel it will lead him into thinking he can always skype with you and into more then what there is. My first year of camming taught me only to well to watch myself with guys like that. I had a customer..a good spender and he was fun and interesting to chat with. I don't do phone and because I was afraid of losing his money I went ahead and called him. BIG mistake! Huge fight with my husband and I was so sorry. It turned into a huge mess with me just not camming anymore for over a year. When I came back he was still around and started in on all his calling on the phone and asking me about my husband. I blew him off and just did my show and told me I didn't want to talk about my personal life. He ended the show with a attitude saying.."well I guess I will be back when you can make time for me" It was stupid and I was relieved that he left me alone after that. I hope you can find a way to set boundaries and still keep him as a client. I pretty much let everyone know I'm not here to hook up..I don't want to call you on the phone. This is strickly chatting and thats it. It saves problems in the long run. I wish I knew what to say and still keep him as a client. I hope someone can help you more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is a good idea. It's really, really important to set boundaries with these types of guys as early on as possible. In my experience, guys like this all need to be cut off eventually because they end up getting all butt hurt about the "relationship" not going how they want it to. Just be nice but FIRM with what you will and will not do. If he's a good regular, he will understand. If not, he is a waste of time and you will be better off in the long run without him.

I agree with the ladies, be sweet but remind him that it's pay for play only. A cute free 5 min or less vid of you opening it is more than good enough. I just got out of a long 5 year mess with a guy like this when I first started camming. Tons of money later and I still won't meet him. He knows I'm married and everything but I had to tell him last week that I couldn't meet up as he was trying to take things to another level.

I would probably just tell him that you can't skype for free. Making a clip is also a good idea...or you could offer to open in it your chat room with him there? Then everyone else can see how AMAZING and GENEROUS he is, he isn't having to pay to see it, but you aren't losing and potential time or money. You also have a built in excuse for not turning it into a free show - you can't do a show in free chat!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great idea, XXXXXXXXXX! I think it also might encourage other guys to buy her gifts because they want that special recognition too!

^^^Yeeessss! Play them off each other! Make them vie for your attention! It'll make mr gift giver feel like a big shot, too!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Sigh. I love being a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a needy regular who is starting to piss me off and I don't know what to do with him. We chat on Skype so I can let him know when I'm going online and lately he has been offering me money to meet him for sex. Even though I said I would never meet someone from MFC and that I'm engaged and happy he still doesn't let it go. It's really starting to get annoying but its like for some reason he's thinks he is special or think's I'll change my mind just cause he knows he's my best tipper and then he says things like 'I always tip you good cause I want to meet you.' His tips alone make up over half of my MFC income so I don't know what to do. Should I just laugh it off like I usually do to keep the tips rolling in or ban him? Should I maybe tell him again I'm not interested and hope he doesn't bring it up again? Is it worth the risk losing half my income even though he really isn't doing me any harm, just basically irritating me?

---------------------------------------------------------

I never play around with my customers like that. I have zero problem shutting down the needy ones, and I'm very open about being married. I figure my sanity is worth more than MFC tokens, so if you believe the same, next time he says he "tips you because he wants to meet you" ... you say this: "Okay enough. I will never meet you in person because I am engaged. If the only reason you tip me is because you want to manipulate me into something I said repeatedly that I will not do, then don't tip me anymore." 

If he stops tipping you, so be it. You will then have more time to focus on new regulars who don't want to manipulate you into doing things you don't want to. Only you can decide of it's worth the headache.

-----------------------------------------------------

Your right, my sanity is definitely worth more than MFC tokens, can't wait to tell him. 

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah it's a tough scenario, my best tipper is starting to be needy, continually ask for more priveledges etc etc and such on. I do talk to him via pm when i'm camming, but he also participates in free chat so I feel that it's okay especially when some nights he's the only one alone who makes me hit goal. However, when he started talking about our great connection, how he wishes we were together in real life, how we are so great for each other... i continuously remind him that I am not going to meet anyone from online in real life. ever. and i'm sorry but I appreciate his friendship and everything he's done but I don't want to feel like I'm leading him on. He usually backs off and he is still a regular to this day. Sometimes it's annoying having to say this every few weeks to every few months, but I try to make it as unoffensive as possible. I figure I'll lose him one day but why not milk him while he's still around, without going out of my way to cater to him that is.

----------------------------------------------------

I've been getting this a lot, but in my case some of these guys haven't spent in money, but instead want to sit in your room and chat for long periods of time day in/ day out. I've even had some of them try to slip me their number so that we can 'talk some time', which is just a way for them to not have to spend money. I will tell them upfront that I am not up there to meet people, but if that doesn't work, I have no issue with blocking.

I'm going to tell him straight up next time he comes on Skype, I'm thinking of our last conversation- 'I'm trying to get transferred for work so I can be near you, cant wait to meet you.' What a nut!!!!! Why can't some guys take no for an answer! I don't know why he has to be like this cause if he wasn't he would be the best customer ever, he always gets the conversation started in chat and tips regularly and even tips me offline. Yeah he's one of those guys that constantly slips me his number also, 'let me know when your online this way, did you save my number?' When I say 'no I'm never going to text or call you' he's like 'oh your such a tease, I'm going to keep giving it to you until you call me one day' ahhh. The more I think about it the more I see how needy and crazy he is, I've only been on MFC three weeks and he's making me want to quit already. I won't be on cam until later this week but I'm going to put it on my profile also that I will never meet ANYBODY no matter how much they tip me. Thanks girls for all your advice 

This is a good thread. Due to many men like this, I have changed my whole strategy on MFC. Now, should they want any privileges or content, they have to sign up for my monthly clubs. That helps me to tell them straight up "Nope, club members only!"

I do have this one guy who is irritating me, I'm going to block him off pretty soon. He keeps asking me to skype and everything. I have no problems dropping men like that. They cause more problems in the long run and to be honest, so I suggest ladies to block off all men who ask you for your number/email/skype. My highest spenders NEVER ask me for any of those things.

I figured that clubs will help me weed out one-time-spenders from the regular spenders. I hate it when guys spends a lot once and then expects all these things from you afterwards. My skypes are now reserved for monthly highest tippers and club raffles (plus the highest tipper has to tip more than the amount in the membership club). So yes, because of needy regulars, I have changed my whole policy. It's now a take-it-or-leave-it deal.

----------------------------------------------------------

That's an awesome idea tlulu and I think I'm going to change my strategy too and stick to it. From now on I will also shut them down right away and if they don't want to come back then so be it. 

I use an alias Skype for MFC under my fake MFC name and have only added my 3 best tippers. I think I'll delete them soon and once I gain a little following I'll start up a 'monthly club or crew' too and my Skype name can be one of the benefits.

-------------------------------------------------------

Needy regs think their own you. And that you owe them a favour. You need to make them understand from the beginning else it would alot of drama.

Just wanted to update that he has finally backed off and even though he isn't tipping as much anymore the other guys still are  Awesome.

This is interesting. Basically men will send gifts and pay for anything, thinking they got an inside track to score on MFC. Then some women are "troubled" or "caught between a rock and a hard place" and set these guys up to send money and gifts to women they believe they have a chance to score with, using wishlists, and other ways to be "special" to a lady on MFC. Or if these men get to close for comfort, they get silenced or cut off. Sounds like a Marie Antoinette quote is appropriate about now, or maybe it's all just plain "FODDER".

More:

"ok girls, so ive been on mfc for a lil over a week now and need some advice on how to handle a guy who REALLY REALLY likes you? This one guy is constantly emailing me very long letters detailing his life and goals and blah blah blah, trying to start an actual real romance with me i think. He has somehow got it in his head that i will eventually want to date him for real and that he will rescue me from mfc?! I have never needed to be rescued from anything and have never acted like i do so i dont know where he got that idea, lol. He's also super whiny and always gets all butt hurt if im not paying all my attention to him when im camming. He's a good paying customer and although he is very attentive and wordy ive yet to feel any creeper or stalker type vibe from him. I keep all my responses to him short and sweet because i dont want to be accused of leading him on, but i dont think he gets that this is my JOB and i have no plans to run away with any of my customers, lol. So any advice on how to proceed with this tactfully, cuz im getting to the point where i just wanna tell him to stop annoying me and just have fun like everyone else!"

And what some women will do to you men if you keep looking for "relationships" on these sites. As this reply to the above post states, you are psychotic and why can't you just have fun like the rest of the perverts, eh.

"Hes pscyotic and clearly has attachment issues and he probably cant get a girl to want to be with him in person because he falls too fast too soon (and in this case unwarranted and irrational) and thats a sign of mental and emotion relationship issues . he sounds like my crazy cousin i used to live with until about 2 months ago that clearly forgot we share the blood because i never met b4 i moved in with him to help around the house because hes a bit special and unfocused . he ended up trying to rape me and called the cops because i hit and fought him back and tried to get me arrested for assault and liked me way more then he should have and didnt realized until this incident happened a week before i was supposed to move to the east coast (where i am now) Guys like this just need to be banned and ignored because hes not worth the emotion and mental and energy thats going to be required to have him as a customer . if you feel like you want to attempted to milk him and make it work for you i suggest u ask him for 3-4 times as much tokens as you would ask from a sane normal guy at that site. If you do ignore him put a 60 day ban on him and when the ban goes way after 2 months go into ur settings and manually reban him again - keep him banned."

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

Last Edited By: UncleLewis Apr 6 13 12:31 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 6 13 12:32 PM

Lovely quotes Trainer.. "I figure I'll lose him one day but why not milk him while he's still around, without going out of my way to cater to him that is." Wow, that's a classic, one for the memory book.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 6 13 2:02 PM

Well I got to say, Uncle, that there seems to be a double standard being tossed out there.

I mean to say this is a business for these women. They want the empowerment, the flexibility, the riches that men will spend on them. They adore the money spent and lavished upon them. They will hold real time raffles, for dates, and meetings. They will hold romantic dinner dates on skype. They will ask members to send them gifts and perks and allude to some fantasized love relationship to meet their business goals. And these men are their "sheep" as they clearly state, or more likely, their cash cows, where they want to milk these men dry but keep the emotional boundaries at bay, and protect themselves while maintaining their sanity.

I got to admit, what a double standard. Give me your money because this is all entertainment, fantasy and head games. Pure psychological manipulation of the masses(members). I have seen models asking these men to play some romantic fantasy games, all the while they abhor and are against any of these members get too intimate, too close for comfort, or think they can form some relationship more than just a business one. Then they will place the blame on these horny, lonely members alone(The models call the members that, not me).

More proof:

"i have a regular sort of like that, he's my whale. i let him feel special for little things, (i pm him, and much more then the others since i suck at pming lol). And whenever he gets too needy I just tell him "oh... I don't want to lead you on... you're really special to me as a freind but I don't plan on meeting anyone irl from the internet! and.. yah i really enjoy waht we have I just don't want to give you the wrong impression." It works for me, but I'm also a non nude model so i'm not really as intimate with my custys as a lot of you girlies are with yours so the friend pov works. I say do whatever keeps you comfortable, some girls are comfortable leading these guys on and whatever till the well dries up, some girls avoid it..., and some ban them because they arent worth the hassle/stress etc etc. it's really for you to figure out your own boundaries but I agree it is always a toughy when they are a good spender."

"wow xxxxxx, what a scary experience! I'm sorry that happened to you, if something like that had happened to me i'm sure i would feel differently about this situation as well. However I think i'll give it a lil more time, see how things go, like i said theres no creepy "im standing outside your door" type of shit from him, lol, and he is a very good paying customer (and i don't have too many of those yet). I guess I can keep making him feel like a special snowflake for a awhile, he does a pretty good job of making me feel like one ;-) If i get more than one of him though i will definitely have to reevaluate cuz one of these guys is enough!"

Hmmm... It's great, just spend your money on me for your fun fantasy, but don't misconstrue the message. Guys, you should get the point by now, from the mouths of these babes, you are just a dollar sign. Fulfill your fantasy, release your semen into the towel you use but don't ever think you are anything more than just a dollar sign.

Unless, you come across a model who holds a raffle for an intimate dinner date, with roses and wine. Like this as just one example:

April Love

This is my month and special love month, so every smile on my face will make it beautiful

Buy me roses and make me happy...

1 rose- 150 tokens
9 roses- 1200 tokens
29 roses-3700 tokens
61 roses- 7000 tokens

the draw winner gets-  1 bottle of romanian wine
                                       - surprise gift
                                       - dinner skype date on my birthday

I wonder where in the world these men miscontrue the intent of this raffle and many other raffles? Is this just a fantasy, and if so, can anyone seperate reality from fiction? Doesn't this send the wrong message to these members?

Sheep,cows,lonely,creeps,whatever.

More to come....

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 18 13 2:29 AM

Not Only are you sheep but this cam model thinks this....

So are you a sheep or viewed as something else....

"Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx View Post
ok girls, so i've been on MFC now for about a month and things are going pretty good, except for one thing...clingy guys with money! Seriously ive had two now, i wouldn't call them whales but definitely big fish. So now you might be thinking ok, whats the problem? lol! These guys seem to think they can buy anything from me, and they throw down token bombs before they even ask which i assume is a way to try to get me to feel guilty if i dont want to comply. I just dont understand how other girls deal with these guys (in a way that keeps them around), im thinking that its just not worth the money cuz these guys seem to think that for the right amount they can have me as their cam/skype/phone gf. sorry this is long, i just need advice, do i keep trying to string guys like this along at the risk of them getting pissed and shit talking me in the lounges or just ignore/ban them when they ask for too much from me, again risking potential shit talking about me to others? thanks for any advice!"
And a woman's reply:
"You need to get on board with the "i dont care attitude". Stop over-thinking shit. Its the internet, he can't find you. He can't hurt you. He gave you lots of money, if he didn't have money to spare he wouldn't have gave it you. Take the money and say thanks. I've had loads of these guys. I got a "skype" one right now. He goes in privates, he tips big, he sends me amazon cards, he emails me constantly. I don't give a shit. I'll never skype with him, oh he asks for my phone number all the time too. How do I responde? I DONT. For example: GUY: You gonna give me ur phone number yet? ME: NOTHING.... it's that simple. He will still come back everyday and give me money and ask me for my number again. But eventually he will learn he aint getting it and by the time he fucks off, I'll have a new guy. I don't see the problem. It's not a dating site. It's a job. Stop caring about 'pleasing' him so much. He already gets the pleasure of seeing u on webcam and a thankyou after a tip. Do you go to a restaurent and leave the waiter a tip and expect him to jump up and down with joy and pull out the party poppers and shit? No you don't, you walk out the diner and don't even stay to watch him pick it up. That's how tips work. Stop THINKING too much!!

edit: and you're probs thinking wow what an ungrateful bitch to her customers. NO. I paraded around for hours in my knickers entertaining the fuck out of 200 peoples showing off my body parts and answering 500 pm's. I am polite, cheerful, funny and people come bk everyday for more. i worked my ass off on those freekin free chat things. and i say thanks for every fckin token, and then i log off get on with my actual life and forget these losers exists until the next shift."

"then I log off get on with my actual life and forget these losers exists until the next shift"

and the original poster's reply to that...

"Thankyou xxxxx for the slap of reality (and no sarcasm here) I totally needed that! I am over thinking shit and I need to knock it off, lol! I gotta stop letting these guys get to me, which is funny cuz when I log off I do actually forget and go on with my life, but while i'm there ive been unsure and i'm sure they can see that. So yea, this bitch is puttin on her poker face (while staying appreciative) and keep lettin those idiots throw their money and just keep doing what I Want To Do :-)"

Well, this just about says it all, doesn't it?

Yep you guys just keep on thinking your special and keep spending your hard earned money and be viewed as sheep and losers. 

P.S.- Oops, members are also now viewed as "idiots who throw their money" at women on cam sites....

Gotta love it huh. 

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Last Edited By: Apr 18 13 2:33 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 19 13 1:25 AM

More from the mouths of babes...

Before I add more "fodder" for anyone to read here, I got to honestly admit, that looking back upon the arguements, discussions and experiences that surround the world of camming, I encountered over the many years, I feel I was mostly right, even when I was scolded and told off as some crazy angry bitter person who got taught a valuable lesson regarding this world of cyberia. Looking back over the years, as the soon post here is called, "old skool" that for the most part these women are correct in their descriptions of most of the men who visit them at their jobs,lol. 

I was so naive and trusting back in the good ol' days, which eventually taught me a valuable lesson about people and money. About individuals who would do anything for a buck and others who would not. About all the bullshit, the deceit, the manipulation, the lies, etc. intertwined with the rare and occasional honesty, integrity, and truth of others, as well, and their situations, circumstances, purpose,  and admissions too. I really do not care if I offend anyone here, because I ain't making it up at all, because most of this is written by the very cam models themselves. I just want to shine some light towards the individuals who think that perving is cool. To ask them what the fuck is with you? Or that they really think they have some relationship. Or that they are in love. Or that they can't stand up and look themselves in the mirror and see the reality of it all. Yet they just continue doing the same things over and over again, because they either have nothing better to do with their time. Seek the attention of a beautiful woman. Want to be top dog on internet porn sites by shelling out loads of money for the attention or the sheer objectification and sexual comradery that can make this cyberia addictive.

I have observed for years now, the members, the models, the hustle, the games, the raffles, the heartbreak, the anger, and the joy of being involved in camlandia. And after realizing what a load of bullshit it truly is for me and as well for others too, that nothing but the truth can set you free. There is no amount of money that can replace the real definition of love, or friendship yet, many think that is the way it can be accomplished. Or perhaps you're just pathetic losers, perverts, and lonely addicted people who need to stroke your egos, and this is a form of narcissism, and not just is it the members alone. 

I post what these women admit, and how they discuss their hustle, so they can bank and also survive. It's interesting to observe as well as sad in quite a few ways, because to me, it seems there is very little respect, very little integrity and lots of objectification occurring, yet not many dare admit the truth. All I sought after becoming disenfranchised by this all is the truth, and the only way to get it, is from the mouths of these women themselves.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand why it all exists but in the end, to me, it is just a wasteful load of bullshit and fodder. But whatever, it exists. Perhaps I will explain the reasons why it exists and the double standards as well, but not at this time.

So here for your own amusement or reality check another installment of "from the mouths of babes". Or maybe I can be enlightened as the OP ends their post with. I will also highlight what they call their customers in bold dark lettering just to emphasize things too.

"

OLD SKOOL in the new age..how to compete in these ever changing times

I come from a time in camming, when sites paid 50%, when cam streams jolted around so you could literally fake everything, and when tips were tips...nowadays it seems everything has changed...from the most recent article I read here about girls risking it all to do shows in public, to tips not being given for a service that was enjoyed, rather for cheap peeks lol.

This being said, as an old skool girl who once upon a time only got topless after 5 minutes in a paid chat, I find it very difficult to flash my goods in free chat even for a 5 gold that works out to be $1.75 lol. But I keep my options open because one must be flexible and willing to change to keep up with the times.

I don't seem to have the best of luck in gold shows, etc. I seem to still make a majority of my money in pvt chats, but I see many girls who have transitioned out of doing pvt chats only offering gold shows. In theory, it seems much easier to do a GOLD show with an goal high enough to be able to do 2-3 gold shows in a day and still make your goals. What I am having a difficult time figuring out is how to get there.

I have been studying and it seems that girls are giving alot of added perks, aside from the usual "highest tipper gets name moaned, they are offering to put the highest tippers name on boards, big dick clubs, etc. I have also seen models sending TONS of videos to her members even at the minimum tip, highest tipper getting upwards of 25 videos I do not understand how this works, in my old skool mind the member is getting not only a show, but jack-off-material for about 2 years. Why on earth would this member even spend pvt time with you again at $4.99/min when he can see you for $5 every day, and get all of these perks. I understand camming is so individual, and this hustle may work for some but do any of you think these extra perks are hurting us? I have been doing well the past few weeks, but I must admit the new fangled means of making an extra $5 blows my mind. It seems everyone is all about one-upping each other now...one model offers 5 videos, a gold show with more going on in it then one can accomplish in 6 mins....the next model offers 10, 15, 20 videos, panties, big dick club, etc.....when is enough enough? In the next few years, am I going to have to have of my walls coated in names written on paper cocks in the background for me to even have a chance at making my gold show goals lol. Or will I have to step outside into my starbucks and taking such big risks to keep my members entertained?

Aside from videos, big dick clubs, raffles, public shows, taking it off half way to goal, etc...what can one do to compete with all of this? I am trying to think of things outside of the box, and unique....and I can't lol. I do not expect all of you to share your money making ideas, I am just putting this out there to see how others feel about this, and maybe some of you who offer perks can offer insight on how this works for you. I am not dissing this style, I just cannot fathom how it works, so maybe some of you can enlighten me"

--------------

Condensed down right into one basic concept, the best way to compete, to get on top, I think, is to basically show - in one way or another, (or many ways!) - that you enjoy it.

You really enjoy the company of these guys, you really enjoy being seen, you really enjoy camming... That you genuinely belong there, and that the site you work wouldn't be the same without you. 

If they don't have any other gimmick, (like massive toys, selling their entire backlog of porn media since their 18th birthday, special high-tipper clubs, etc),all the top girls seem to have this one thing in common. And those girls, I often see doing better during their GS countdowns, than those with huge toys, gimmicks, selling all their porn, etc. 

The other gimmicks girls are selling have very limited value, and value that wears off: 
Shock value, joining a club, porn tapes, pic sets... that's one tip.. why should they come back after that?

You.

They want to see what you'll do next. 
They miss you. 
They want to see what joke you'll make next. 
WTF you could be doing when they enter your room. 
They miss how you entertain

To the ladies who perv other girls: Do you ever log on and think "Damn I hope <insert performer name> is on right now!!!", and then are disappointed to find that they aren't? That performer has a hold over you. Why? Think about what it is that she does that makes you crave to see her. 

There are performers (*cough* Rosemary Rabbit *cough*) who I literally tell my own friggin' audience to check out, they are so good! 
Leave my damn room, she's on! She's sweet, funny, entertaining, charming, interesting, warm, welcoming, and she has showmanship.

Showmanship!!! What happened to it?! Never forget that magic ingredient.  

Just as you read up on fetishes, fantasies, etc for your work.. anything you can read on charisma, performance skills, acting, etc are all just as valuable.

Also - A performer can have gimmicks until the cows come home, and struggle like fuck to reach a $100 GS target because she - as a performer - is boring as hell. It's happening all the time!

How many times have you seen a performer sitting there, thinking like she is pulling out all the stops with her giveaways, but is like "Why is no one tipping for my show? Look at all this porn I am giving away for a $5 tip plus my show??? COME ON GUYS!" 

She is not a camgirl anymore. She is a tired saleswoman, selling her porn for cheap, live on her cam.
But in a world where free tubesites exist, all porn is expensive if it's being sold for money. 

It isn't even a matter of competing in gimmicks to be successful. It's about remembering - in a playing field amongst the gimmick-girls - what guys go to camgirls to see in the first place.

------------------

We've had a few threads about this lately. When I cam on Streamate, I don't do a lot of incentives. I do 5.99/min. exclusives and 5 Gold flashes in public chat. At the moment, I don't do Gold shows. If I decide to make another attempt at Gold shows, they will be on MY terms (none of that "What all do I get for chipping in?" bullshit), they'll be priced AT LEAST $1/min., there won't be any moaning the name of the highest tipper, and I won't be taking the "salesperson" route of trying to get guys to chip in. I'm not knocking those who do things that way...I'm just saying it's not me. If an already discounted show isn't enough for some of these spoiled guys, then they can move on to a different room. Besides, I don't like doing shows for cheap guys who like to bark orders at women. 

Last year when it was maybe a few days before Christmas, I did do a 'highest tipper of the next few days gets a custom video' offer. It worked out for me, because as a result of that offer, I finally got one of those *angelic sound* tips for the first time, and it gave me some more spending money for my Christmas shopping. 

------------------

I am in the same boat sweetie (started camming in 2001) so u are not alone with this mind set and 'education' regarding camming, i too try to adjust to the new trend but not very successful unfortunately, in time i lost enthusiasm and got older, not willing to give away as much (especially for free or low fees), is difficult when there is an inner conflict between who u are as a person & what u willing to do as a performer AND what u HAVE TO DO OR SHOULD DO in order to be successful now a days. Still trying to figure things out myself but i can tell for sure, FOR ME things changed in a ..humm ... let's say NOT convenient way ...
------------------

It's just so hard to be "entertaining" when you don't have anyone staying in your room to get a conversation going. When I have talkers I think I'm pretty entertaining but lately no one wants to chat and I just sit around looking like a lump. It's hard to get motivated all by your lonesome. The top girls have an advantage with that because they usually have the traffic to keep things going. I have my days...today isn't one of them though 

------------------

I hear you OP, I'm still in my 20s and won't flash or anything in free. I may if ALL of the members in my room tipped $5. I don't like awarding guys who don't put out. I did stand up once for $1 but $0.35 isn't worth it to me lol. My GS when I do them will only consist of voyeur most likely. I'm not hip to flashes and these guys are definitely spoiled. They stopped putting the model first and now it's the company, then the customer, then the model. I bet if there was a secret society of cammodels who boycotted all of the big box sites we would start seeing that 50% again.

-----------------

Especially the video giveaways with the Gold Shows. It's gotten ridiculous. I'm happy it works for those who do it, but if I start doing Gold Shows again, I know the first thing I'm going to hear is "what else do I get." Irritating.

When I come with a positive attitude, I have the most profitable days. Even if I have to start my shift with a fake smile and work my way into it. I figure that's the best thing I can offer people - my unique personality - like those said above.

Being a visionary and thinking a step ahead/outside the box, like you girls are saying...that's what I'm working on too. It's not easy but maybe as I'm in the business longer it will come to me (I've only been camming for 2.5 years).

------------------------

LOL you all make me smile and laugh so hard....You are all on point, all have good views of this, I feel like I am on the same page. I have a fanbase, but even THEN it is difficult to do a GS.....if none of my fans are online. I have noticed on the other hand, if I have one of my pre-existing members in my room and start a GS I will do a "highest tipper gets" and then the other guys will compete and fight over me like the losers they are, while my pre-existing fan that I have known for years gets the perk. That is one thing I enjoy about gold shows lol. 
I am always myself, do not sell myself short and am NOT gimmicky or sales-y at all. I am and remain to be a wolf in sheeps clothing on these camsites, I have a one-liner for everything in the book (tho it can hurt at times, I am not willing to even chat with any tom/dick/harry about cam related stuff in free chat...such as:
Loser: What do you do in your shows?
Me: Only one way to find out....come see me bb 
If they get irritated, who cares, and/or I say "take a look at my profile to see all the naughty things I do"

If they ask me what would u be willing to do, instead of repeating myself every cinco minutos, I make it all about THEM..do you have any special ideas in mind for the show BB? Let me know and we can make it happen... This seems to help immensely and they like that I have done a personalized show lol.

Back to the topic of GS...they either go really good or really bad for me, it is a hustle I am still learning, but you are exactly right, I do my very best in GS and very best in general when I put it on and I am about "having fun" rather then making money lol. It seems if you appear that making money is the last thing on your mind, it is less painful for the customers and their poor little egos lol.

I continue to be on the first page, maybe 3rd or 4th row down, but even being on first page sometimes my room gets so fucking quiet....when this happens I pretend to be talking to a "cam friend" lol. I have a few members who will literally sit with me there for a few hours and keep me company, which I do appreciate but I also get annoyed with guys who do this..it is a balance. You need them in your room to keep convo going, but it irritates if all they want to do from that point forward is talk. I ask all of my whalies to come and chat with me anytime, you are always welcome in my free chat room I tell them, but under one condition: that you are my cheerleader. If you are going to sit there in my free chat all day, you can make yourself useful and promote my shows lol
-----------------------
I come from that time as well. In the good old days if you flashed your boobs, you were suspended. I SO wish cam sites were still like this. For some reason a few cam sites got a bug up their asses and wanted to be like MFC. MFC model only seems to work well for them. 

I think you are already offering a unique service. To not do Gold shows is pretty unique on Streamate. I don't do Gold shows because I feel these customers want to much for four or five bucks. 

Didn't we bring this up previously on this forum long ago when MFC began the tipping and what would occur in the future? Well it isn't just an MFC thing anymore.
---------------------
JXXX...I have seen you around since I started. I have been camming off and on since 01...took a break, then started back to camming in 04. It is nice to see some familiar faces who come from the times lol On a side note, some things get better with age. I notice alot of top models are over the age of 27 and blow these young bbies out of the water because they have respect for themselves, their image, and were not introduced to camming in a time when MFC style sites have become the norm.

It is not always a site issue either, it is also the models. I am not trying to blame/point finger but the models are just as guilty. Just because MFC is set up the way it is, does not mean that all of the models have to give it all away for free. If they all kept their clothes on, the site would be a much different atmosphere. Unfortuantely, it has gotten to the point that a model cannot make money there unless she keeps up with the joneses...if you can't beat them join them right? I could not fathom working on a site like MFC giving it all away for free in hope of making money. BUT again, I have never tried this hustle. It just seems ass-backwards to me...and yes I know some of the girls there make great money. MFC really is a great concept in theory, but they should have some rules in free chat.....this is just my humble opinion, but obviously MFC attracts beggers and cheapies, in the long run their business model will do more harm then good. I do not know how the site makes any kind of money now because they also pay out a higher percentage...this is the only thing I like about MFC lol.

----------------

I see just as many older models as new with lower prices and public shows. As to MFC it's a strange beast but I have seen some top girls there who don't do public masturbation shows, but they are laughing, talking, dancing and being entertaining as hell. 

The business changes I have been the adult industry on and off since the late 90's, something is always going to change. I started off as PSO and the money used to roll in with zero effort. Now it's a different game, same with camming. No industry can stay the same as the world changes. It's not only a different generation of models it's a different generation of customers, who grew up with the internet, with free access to porn with a completely different understanding of sex and sexuality.

As to the issue of having respect for one's self. I don't think hustle or pricing or style of show has anything to do with self-respect. I see many people assert that it does, but I beg to differ. Boundaries and comfort levels are very personal. I am a non-nude girl because it suits my niche, but I don't think nude models have less respect for themselves than I. What a girl does or doesn't do is a business decision. Now can crap business decisions when made by a large majority have a negative impact on the industry yes. Yes, they can. However I think we all should realize there needs to be a certain amount of reasonable flexibility and adaptation to adjust to the market.

At this point it's about selling your persona. Guys can get spank material anywhere, so now the name of the game is making them want you. This is true all over, even on MFC you can a girl on the first page and a girl on the last page doing the same exact thing. The difference is that the girl on the first page has sold her persona in such a way that guys WANT to spend on her and they want to see her show, even if there is a cheaper option. It's about creating need and desire for you.

-------------------

I don't know but IRL a business model like MFC would not work. Could you imagine opening a business, lets say in fast food. Inviting all of your customers to come in and eat for free, then if they like it they can leave a tip of any amount (or none at all?) 

I am not saying none of the girls on MFC have self-respect, like you said everyone has their own comfort levels, but the site as a whole and what the models are allowed to do in FREE is hurting our industry as a whole. Like tubsites are hurting porn, sites like MFC are hurting webcams. I dont know how their customers can tolerate it either, I would not be into paying for a girl to broadcast for everyone to see, but custies are changing with the times, too. They like looking like the big fish in a room full of beggers, it is not that difficult to appear to be a whale on MFC because most of the guys do not pay at all. This is the perfect circumstance for a guy to tip $100 and feel like he is the "MAN" in the room lol.

-----------------------

I am just a young whipper snapper so please take my opinion with a grain of salt but I have worked both MFC and SM and they are two different beast when it comes in terms of hustle.

With MFC the naked girl is kind of really optional. The money comes from having an 'everyone knows your name' feel to the place. Regs know each other and say hello and greet them by name. To me, MFC is kind of more like a virtual strip bar because a lot of time guys are there it is to be social, not really to get off.

With SM it is completely different. It is all about being a sex object. The guys don't want to know your regs and barely want to know much about you. Yes, they may get attached to you eventually but on MFC your regs really believe that they are friends with you.

Hmmm, this is getting long winded. How about I sum up with a metaphor?

Apple won't lose much business to Andriod because their customers like the way Apple makes their style of phones and runs their business.

Andriod won't go out of business because their customers like the way that Andriod makes their style of phone and runs their business.

Is there some cross-over? Of course! Could they ever lose their customers? Hell yeah if they offer a lesser quality product or someone comes out with an even better one.

Streamate and MFC have two different customers bases. 

In summary, I may be young and naive but I am not overly worried about one destroying the other. 
-------------------

I have noticed that on MFC...the guys are much chattier and like to interact with one another. Back in the day I was on this little hole in the wall site that was like it, but they had more rules. I think Sm has its problems too....SM members have difficulty interacting with one another because SM did not always have a party chat, where members could see each other typing. I never got why SM didnt have a chatroom environment...when I signed up it blew my mind that members could not see what each other were typing, and it is confusing for them because U have a model responding to ?'s that another member is typing, all the while the room cannot see what you are talking about. It would be nice if there was an in-between. I really do like to enter a chatroom full of 100+ people, this is a TOP model sm chatroom on a good day (of course some get more but on MFC this is a constant and top model rooms seem to have 500+ people on any given day) BUT, on MFC although the rooms have alot of traffic, is it good traffic or bad? You can fill up a room easy, but getting the room to spend is another ballgame. As a veteran, it has always been quality over quantity for me. Id rather have a room full of 10 guys all day who spend, rather then a room of 500 who do not, but that is just me I would also rather do 5 LONG shows, rather then 20 short shows, but that is just me too. I know some models HATE long shows, they seem to never end and they get bored and run out of stuff to say lol. It is soooo individual, it really is mind blowing. A top model from SM could go to MFC and have difficulty making$$, and likewise for the MFC girl going to SM. I really loved this site i worked on back in the day, you would come online to crowded rooms, there was a free chat, semi-private chat, paid chat and voyeur chat. I do not understand why more sites dont have this voyeur feature anymore. Members would be able to view u in ur pvt shows for a lower rate, but they could not chat or direct. This option alone would make me hundreds back in the day. I do not like SM's premium chat feature, it comes close but no cigar. It seems guys just want a cheaper rate, and then u get a few viewers who all want something different. With the addition of gold group shows, premium chat on sm has become obsolete. I also refuse to set my rate in premium chat low enough to get massive amounts of viewers in my premium chat, when I can just do a gold show lol. If the guys could come in just to watch in a voyeur type way...it would be great and it adds up. MFC has a voyeur chat too, when the models do pvt chats others can pop in and view right? It seems not one site has it all together, all of them are missing that one thing. I think MFC gives models alot of options too, such as having videos and stuff for sale. I know SM offers this, but it is not as obvious as mfc. IMLIVE really has it going on on their site, they have so many options, free chat is optional, you can make recordings,etc...but their traffic sucks lol. One day, there may be a camsite of all of our dreams, that has alot of options and seems to take the best of all camsites and put them together. And to my little whipper snapper: your opinion is valid and important, newbies and vets alike, we all differ just as much as the sites we are on. I originally created this post so I could get some insight from models who work on sites like MFC and tipping based sites. I am curous about them but I am nervous to sign up for a site like MFC that, IMHO puts too much out there for free. I am only on the outside looking in, also, so I never know until I try. I could end up signing up to MFC one day and loving it, you never know, but until then, call me old or closed-minded..it just doesnt seem like the type of site for an oldskool cammer like me. I am trying to broaden my horizons and keep up with the times, and keep an open mind nonetheless.

--------------------

LOL That is it! I am going to start wearing my strapon in free chat all of the time, and becoming the crazy strapon bitch on SM lol. I had this idea for a long time, alot of girls offer strappy but do not wear them all of the time in free chat lol. I will do gold shows and use them as an opportunity to publicly humiliate my highest tipper lol. HA! Entertaining side note: I have a good fan I have known for years. We think of ways to make my free chat more entertaining, talkin gabout wierd topics to every day shit. I was chatting with him the other night and we came up with a really fun idea. He is always my highest tipper in my GS because he wuvs me lol so next time I do a gs we are going to think of wierd shit to do lol. Such as a giantess show, strap-on, etc. We also had and I hope nobody takes offense, but he is a from mexico and is going to chat in broken english, pls mistress i need ur feets lol. I will then respond calling him my puta. lol. We have also come up with him appearing to have multiple personalities lol...first coming to my room being a complete asshole, then tipping and being like, I am so sorry baby...please forgive me...then going back to asshole and then tipping again and being like, I love you so much, I cannot believe i treat you like this lol.....the things I have to do to even keep myself entertained are rediculous lol.

I got to interject, but does anyone wonder why they end some sentences with "lol"... I know why, but do you customers know why or care? lol

----------------------

I personally wouldn't run a site exactly like MFC but the fact is it is working. It has it's good and bad. I Don't know that food is good comparison. Food doesn't talk back you or block you if you are a PIA. LOL  No seriously do I personally think the way MFC is run is the best way to run a cam site. No I don't but it's profitable so it will work until it doesn't work. As to it hurting the industry, well change is inevitable and not all of it is good, but the cat is out of the bag. Much like porn sites we have to adapt. 

It's about standing out, and being unique.

In your last paragraph you hit on a big part of the appeal of MFC, getting to feel like the big fish.Now all of that said MFC's rules say nudity is allowed if free chat, but no masturbation. Clearly they don't enforce it but if the did I honestly think it would be better for the modelsThat is very appealing to some guys and I believe that community feel, flexing for the guys, tip wars etc, are a huge part of what keeps MFC going. The free nudity just brings the lookers, however if you can cultivate an air of competition in the room, then it's not even about getting naked anymore. Now all of that said MFC's rules say nudity is allowed if free chat, but no masturbation. Clearly they don't enforce it but if the did I honestly think it would be better for the models because then you could get guys who are willing to pay for a show in group, but you would still keep the competitive nature of the site as girls would still do goals for nudity and still have games and raffles and such. However I don't see that happening.

-----------------

I started on PrivateCams in 2005. I too love to see performers that have been around for years. They get the gripes of us dinosaurs who started back in the day when sites had strict rules and enforced them, when money was so easy to make and when customers didn't harass for nudity. Most top models on cam sites are over the age of 30, they don't always use their real ages. I do agree about the newer models. They do what they have to do to make money. They didn't get to experience cam sites when the sites actually gave a shit. 

I have always said some performers are just as much to blame. They know the site rules and they break them anyways. I tried MFC and it wasn't for me. I can't get naked first and then hope to be tipped after. If it works for other performers, more power to them. I always wish all the performers the best in what they do. It is really hard to do well on cam sites now. It's a whole new ball game and these performers are doing the best they can. 

-------------------

I was just talking about this to my ex(aka my sounding board) the other day. I want to increase my per hour rate and placement. I have an hd cam, sound, fast internet, use an Ethernet cable, use the encoder, semi new computer, good lighting, clean setup, 5 stars but my per hour rate won't budge. So these last couple of days I've been researching, brainstorming new ideas, and studying models who are in the top couple of rows on the main page and in my category. 

Most of my favorite top models do what you expressed xxxxxxxxx(strip tease/nude in freechat, include videos in goldshows, do mostly gold shows, do requests for gold, etc). So I thought about changing my hustle to be like their's but I realized that doing what they do just isn't in my comfort zone. So I thought about things some more and pretty much came to the same conclusion that xxxxxxxx did. All of the top models that I enjoy watching are happy, engaging, and you can tell that they love being a camgirl. 

So instead of trying to fake the funk I'm going work on my freechat performance...be; more social, friendly, engaging, and increase my tolerance level. I use to enjoy camming and this whole online career (dressing up, taking picture, filiming clips, etc). But over the years my passion for it has just been fading, fading,fading and its come to feel more like a chore. I want to get back to the point where I enjoy being my alter ego through camming, clips, pics, etc.

-------------------

We all get tired of it sooner or later like in any other line of work but camming, same like modelling, sports and some others cant be successful til the end of days, we age and loose enthusiasm especially when we constantly harassed by trolls and insulted, that's energy consuming, we getting mentally exhausted. Congrats to the ones who can be happy and enthusiastic and lots of power, confidence and patience to the less fortunate ones. We cant be all top girls, right?

-----------------

True we all get tired, age, and loose enthusiasm. That's the natural order of things. An of course we can't all be top models. But I'm not at total exhaust or on my camgirl/online adult entertainer death bed yet. Plus I don't see increasing your $$ or being a top model as an unattainable goal. I've heard quite a few models on here express how they were on page whatever and worked their way to the main-page and sometimes to the first couple of rows. I've also heard models express how they were making $15, $20, $30 an hour and worked their way to $60, $80, $100, $200 an hour. There's no hurt in finding my own flaws and trying different ways to improve them. If I fail at trying to get my passion back, increasing my per hour rate/placement, or being in top placement then its ok because I'd rather know that I tried an failed then know that I didn't try at all.

----------------

Ok, not sure if this thread is the right place for me to post this but i'll do it anyway as i posted already in here, talking about adjusting to (new) situation regarding work; i really need to talk to somebody about how i feel and i have nobody to share these feelings with but u, my fellow colleagues here. so pls bare with me, i really need ur support.

what u do and how u handle a situation where u dont feel attractive and appropriate for camming, when u feel guys are not that much into u, that no matter how hard u try to be successful u just dont get there? that every time u try to get people in ur room u get insults like 'gross, ugly, fat, disgusting'? i dont know who these mean people are but still, it hurts every time cause deep inside urself u know they are somehow right? 

been young, 25 yo, very slim, started to work in a studio, i was doing shit, i saw my colleagues being successful, i sucked soo bad, left studio and with my ex bf help i started to work at home, found myself a niche (he helped to figure things out) and so i started to have people buying my shows, still always felt i dont have what it takes to be successful. 

That's something u feel inside you, the public is the one judging, no matter how pretty i think i am if guys dont want me means i am not appealing to them. so what u do in this situation when on top of not being top hot u also come from another world, u need to work in a foreign language u barely know, u try to give performance but when u open mouth people leave cause u dont have the right accent? even they were into u before and liked ur show. 

what u do when u feel u dont belong there in front of camera but u know u need to stay there cause somebody else is depending on you, that u know u need to keep a roof over ur head and feed ur kid, provide for him so he can go to school and get education, when u know u the only one who brings money in, when u know his father doesent want to pay child support and government doesent help with anything, what u do when u know u suffer soo bad cause u cant make more money but u also know that if u give up u fucked and the world collapses for you and ur family? 

imagine urself in this situation for 12 years (with 2 years break), would u feel tired too living like this for soo long and digging inside urself for power and motivation to keep going? 

what is more difficult, to be successful when u have all it takes to be successful in camming (beauty, body, smartness, native english speaker) or to have kinda success when u have none of that?!

I bet there are many women in this industry feeling the same, they are just quiet and suffer silently, they prefer to keep these feelings for themselves, i just want to make people aware what someone can go thru sometimes, even on cam the model smiles and looks hot and horny u never know what that person is hiding deep inside. 

one thing is aggravating this situation is when i get trolls that come to insult, that's something i cant understand, let others to earn a buck too, everyone deserves to make a living, guess i am too idealistic tho 

Yeah, that's me and my issues, not sure how many of you will understand what i am saying/ feeling here, i know i sacrificed myself for my son and our well being, i also helped and help my sick mom with money when i can, i wish i could do more, i did and do what is in my powers, mother nature is not always generous with everyone but even so, there is room for everyone and even u dont score the big money u can still make some money. 

I am happy for people having success, i am positive regarding people wanting success, i am also near the ones that suffer silently and fight life, i am allergic to ignorant, full of themselves, judgemental, mean and superficial people. Have peace!

---------------
First, don't take this job personal. It's not. It's skill, hardwork & luck. 

Second, it's an acting job. When I'm banging myself I'm most likely thinking about the timer, how I'm doing my hair tomorrow or if I want to eat an orange. The guys think I'm invested but I'm not. 

Third, don't care. Good whores don't have hearts. I'm just speaking from experience. Each customer is only as good as their last dollar spent or thier next dollar spent

Fourth, don't compare yourselves to other girls. It may be their time to shine. You may be blessed in other ways not financial and they may be empty inside. You never know. Just have a goal for your needs and try to base your happiness on that. This isn't a competition. 

Im very happy with camming. I have had a lot of experience with what the workforce has to offer. Even my worst day of camming is better to me than working a square job. I feel honored to turn on my computer and get money automatically put in my account just for someone seeing me, or wake up to an amazon gift card etcetera. The freedom of working how & when I want is priceless to me. And I don't feel I'm doing anything sexual. Because what gets me off sexually is not the performance I put on cam. That is what I think guys want to see. I fake everything. Sex for me is emotion, so if I was sharing my emotions I might feel like I was selling a piece of my soul but I'm not.

-----------------

How true. As I lay there pounding myself I am secretly balancing the checkbook, thinking about my weekend, or wanting a slice of pizza lol. I am acting for sure

-----------------------
Thank you xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx and xxx, u are all very kind ladies and gave me important input. what i wrote is about what i feel INSIDE which is totally different than what i show on cam, i am talking about an inner conflict between the real me and my cam persona, they dont match, means i am not that into what i do but i do my best to present myself in a good light, i definately know what i am doing as i got the long years experience and all, some people find me gorgeous, i got very nice comments and reviews, 5 stars and am admired by many guys, some will find me not attractive and insult me. the point is i am not there in the top, i am an average model and this is not satisfactory to me. i assume is the looks that is not appealing to most guys, i mean who likes me finds me very special and unique but for some reason i cant attract the crowds, if i try gold shows people wont buy, can u imagine i tried a gs and just 1 guy in my room pledged 5 gold? then when show started (i went for it cause i needed few more dollars to complete for a check) other 2 guys chipped in but after they entered my room and saw me they left !!??? even they paid for the show?!?! so i did the show for only that 1st guy? i was afraid if he leaves too, what could have happened to my show lol and my money? how embarrassing, how pathetic? that's what i am talking about, these kind of situations when u feel rejected, not wanted as a woman. about comparing to others, is impossible not to compare when u read here how models bank and the money some do in a day i make in a week?! guess i am too sensitive, i was told in real life that i have a very big heart and i do care too much sometimes but this is me and can never change and i dont want to change actually cause that represents who i am and i am proud of who i am. i do the best i can and put up a great show with guys that are into me, that's for sure. i just wanted more guys were into me haha and i also wish people would not be soo mean. Thank you for listening, i hope u got the idea, is a bit difficult for me to explain things in a foreign language and also understand the true meaning of some sentences here but i work on it, still learning 

----------------

It has nothing to do with looks anymore. It used to be if you were smoking hot you had show after show after show. It isn't like that anymore. Gold shows are about how much shit you give away with your show. If you look performers are giving out video's, picture sets, customs sets, etc. So these guys are expecting all these goodies now for a four or five bucks. It's one of the reasons I don't do Gold shows. 

If you are feeling like that on the inside, then you could be projecting that in your room and not even realize it. You are a sexy woman, you make these men your bitches and make them do what you want. Think that when you are logged in. 

-----------------------
The more performers I see leaning heavily on the crutches of give-aways for their success, the less success I've seen them have. 
As in: I rarely EVER see them reach their targets, or rake in tips...

Sure there are ladies who do giveaways who do awesomely, but I would not for one second put their incredible success down their giveaways. 
I would put it down their entertainment value as performers

Just in case no one is buying any of this (lol)...
There's a lady on SM who prices her shows at at least $1 per min, gives NO freebies, and doesn't even flash for tips, and Rakes. It. In. 
And I mean like fuck.. Whenever I see her on, she is reaching targets $200 - $500. 

What sells about her? How does she do it? 

Yeah she's got awesome lighting, and fantastic stream quality, but those aside, she has a heart-shatteringly sweet voice and demeanor; she's courteous as fuck, polite, grateful, and simultaneously Angelic but completely down-to-earth and approachable. She chats to her audience, and gives her guests the feeling that they are actually *involved*. She is also dripping with the impression that she is legitimately sexually aroused. She is not Barbie; she is hot in a totally "nerdy girl-next-door" way. With the massive erection-power these traits of hers wield, she makes reaching larger targets look so delightfully simple. 

On an unrelated, but still kind of related note... So many performers forget how simply thanking a guy for his tip can kind of almost leave him "star-struck"... If that sounds silly, keep in mind who you are entertaining here. Many of these guys are very lonely people who may be feeling very isolated in their lives. Some may even suffer terrible nervous problems which may mean that go without any female contact at all. Not all of them are like this by any means! But these people exist. If you thank a tipper, show him some love, that could actually be hugely impacting for the better for both client and performer, and mean you see him tip you more often. 

The main deciding factor for whether a guy want to tip for your show or not isn't just about how much you're giving away with the show. You can give away everything you have free with your show, and have very, very little tippers. I've seen this happen an actual fuck-ton lately, and the performer looks baffled, like "WTF? I'm selling everything I fucking own with this show! What next am I supposed to sell? My goddamn house?!"

It's completely missing the point. 

Many of these performers have so much damn
"$5 tip for 3287468 vids! 
$10 tip for 234097890286702 vids and pics!"
in their GOLD show topic, that they don't even mention what the show is about! 

I've seen guys asking and asking what she's doing in the show - so many times the performer says nothing!

What's the difference between millions of "free vids!" already on the internet for any of our tippers to get to in a couple of clicks, and a random camgirlselling her porn clips?
Her style, manner, showmanship and entertainment value. For a camgirl, those thing are always going to be tops.

-----------------

Alrighty, You all can glean whatever you wish from their own words. I just tell it like it is, oops, sorry, tell it like they make you think it is.

P.S.- I really would like to thank these women who dare admit their true insights, feelings and thoughts regarding their work. Without them, I would not have the "fodder" to tell the truth. Thank you.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Last Edited By: Apr 19 13 1:29 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 20 13 1:25 AM

You just got to love this too....

So if I have not made things clear enough to all you members who think you got the "game" figured out... this one implies you're all being trained and psychologically becoming pavlov's dog.(Look that experiment up, more to a computer than just porn,lol).

"if they speak to me I answer back. They usually get about four questions or statements. If it doesn't lead to a tip or private I just stop answering them. I never do it in a bitchy way. It's how I train my customers. They learn they must pay for my attention."

That was a reply to a model becoming fed up with members thinking they are there in her chat to "hang and chew the fat".

How Long Do You Chat With Customers in Free Chat?

Now that I'm into my 4th month of camming, I must admit that I'm not that fond of free chat. I've even begun to kick out squatters or just take long breaks until someone is ready to buy a show. I now feel that camming should be treated a lot like dancing in clubs. Don't spend more than five minutes talking to guys because they'll start to get so comfortable that they won't feel obligated to buy a show. Even if they're the only ones in the room you can't really give them much of your time unless they have enough common sense to tip since they know you're working. The emotional vampires don't have that kind of common sense. They're rejected by society in real life and when they come into our chatrooms, they actually think we should chat with them free of charge every fucking time they sign on (thank goodness for the power to ban them).

I'm just curious to know how other models feel about free chat and how you handle it.

Now I understand why there are people who pirate these women's shows. They know it is all about what is written in this thread and feel a sense of sympathy and brotherhood towards others, so they record and post for the people who won't fall for the hustle of these women. And they make bank off their postings of cam models content.

So once again guys, are you a well trained dog that has become conditioned to the mental conditioning these women use on you? Hmm... now I think it is possible to become addicted to this all.

Seems quite a dysfunctional community that has been created, by everyone.

More:

Btw... lots of models thanked the person who posted that reply. Now she got others thinking. 

"Do u guys ever say stuff in free chat like.." This is my job, Im not here to just chat"? or things to that sort or do you think that turns dudes off and you lose out on the moolah? I think when I have been aggravated by too much free chat I start to pipe out stuff like that not even realizing that I am lol. I just now noticed it so I am gonna try and start keeping track of what it does to the men. I dunno.. but just thinking about free chat makes me in a bad mood.. I think Ill eat some candy "

More psychological manipulation based upon the weakness that men just need to drool and pay for porn and nudity and the interaction that occurs on these sites? Or could any of you stay away and not fall prey to the weakness within your minds and loins,lol. I think these women wins everytime, hands down.

Something to think about guys, are you trained? a sheep? a loser? an idiot? If yes, then you belong on these sites, don't you. 

The wealth of info into the "hustle" these gals admit to is akin to a someone who is an expert or professional at their trade. Here is more for your perusal.

"I find myself getting sucked into dead end conversations because I'm bored. I need to take Babybunny's advice as well and see how it works. I usually will talk to them for a couple minutes then I throw out my "Please take me private to see more" text into the chat. If they don't get the hint and either take me private or leave I usually start ignoring them or being short with my responses. I'm not here to entertain for free. It often puts me in a bad mood though."

"Yeah, I say that sometimes too out of frustration. I don't think it's a good idea though because we are supposed to look like we WANT to be there and ENJOY talking to them. Ugh. I ENJOY getting paid."

"It really depends on the night, for me. 
Sometimes I'm in a chatty mood. lol. But most times, if it's just 5-10 guys who wanna talk the whole time, I'll say I'm only gonna be on for another few minutes- and then I usually get a private right away. If not, then I stay for the "few minutes" as I told them, and then I log out for awhile, like a half hour. Then come back later and hope I don't get any more chatty guys.
Wash, rinse, repeat. "

"I think this would be a good thing to say to the knuckleheads who go "Aww, you're leaving already?" SMH. Already? Um...dude, I've been on here for a few hours. It's not my fault that you JUST got here, or that you chose to waste time ogling me in silence...lol. Get here earlier next time! I do have a life outside of free chat, ya know!

And I've just about had it with that 'tattoo' guy. This guy knows me from when I cammed on Webcams.com, and I don't remember if he ever tipped me on there either. Now he comes into my SM free chat, talking about "Mmmm," and then a few minutes later he says "BRB" because he leaves to go browse other models...comes back to my room...then does the exact same thing again. I swear, all he's doing is room hopping and spending x minutes in each room, waiting to see some skin. Next time I'm blocking him from my chat, but not blocking him from messages."

"Yeah I told one guy that I love entertaining but I don't do it for free. Asked him if HE worked for free. He said "yea" I said "RIIIIIGHT..and how do you pay your bills then?" HE replies with "I pay my billls I just won't pay for this stuff"..BANNNNNED.Then go take your ass to one of the million free porn sites to jerk off to becaues if you want to interact with me, YOU DO have to pay."

"When Im on freechat sites I tend to do a version of this, 5x5 (lately it is 4x4) question/statement exchange for each. Ive started counting a begging request as an answer, so passive ignoring counts as one of the 1x1. Ill raise it for people who have been by before by maybe 1 each depending on amount spent.... but the ones who have spent the most are usually not in freechat for long (bless them).

Im just strict about the formula ending. Even if the room is dead or is a lurkextravaganza or the person is just firing a battery of questions/comments. One thing I added is the further along on the formula the person is - the longer I take to respond. If someone is like ??? HELLO? Ill just tell the room tthat Im available for privates and would love to [whatever, sale sale sale, direct or indirectly]. If you have the loungey type of guy who spends occasionally but hangs out in free this may feel semi-unnerving at first (and they may throw a fit) so it is up to you and your persona. 

The tough part is if they keep coming back, I havent figured out when to 'reset'. I usually reset once every 30mins or an hour... if I even remember their screen name.If they tip I reset it immediately. If come by like everyday repeatedly for their 5x5 I usually make a comment/note so I remember to slowly make it dwindle.

This isnt for everyone though and isnt for every site. Some need to be coddled, some guys dont, some lurk forever to get a sense of you/your personality and wont interact until wayyy down the road, etc. But when Im on freechat sites or using freechat that's usually the method I use. Im not much of a showman or entertainer in group settings like free, and Im definitely not an extrovert - so I have to overthink how to mesh group socializing and sales. And this is the method I try to use and it has been pretty helpful. Hope that helps."

"Ha! Gotta love the ones that say "BRB", like we've been sitting around all day waiting on just him or that we plan on waiting on him, reserving a spot...

The influx of "baby, do ____ first and I'll go PVT" is getting ridiculous! I say "why, if you are planning on coming in to private anyhow, then you will see it"...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Do I look that stupid?"

"When I first started I tried to pay attention to every guy who came into my room, have convos and interact with them all...even the ones who didn't pay. I had people who would literally sit in my room for hours when I first started and they stayed because I kept engaging them. I just didn't know any better lol. Then it got old really fast. Roast's 5x5 rule helped me SO much to not waste time on freeloaders! I still follow some variation on this. Some times I lose patience sooner rather then later though lol. There has been times when I freaked out on some dudes. My favorite line when guys are being cheap is 'You gotta pay to play. My time isn't for free' after saying that a few times they generally get the hint...generally, the ones that don't get ignored or booted."

" chat with customers in free chat for about 5 minutes most times even less it's very easy to spot who will pay. The moment they start begging and being an emotional vampire like you mentioned or talking about how they need a free cam show since the their dog died or about me meeting them in real life I ban them. 

It's in profile I don't tolerate begging or unsolicited dirty talk. I don't allow them to try to get off for free.

If I want to get rid of them quick I'll tell the beggar "we can do that in pvt" or I suggest a pvt show they usually run off quick.lol

If a guy is a squatter I don't mind if he spends when he can. Or if a guy never spends but contributes to group chat/makes it fun and is not demanding I'll let him stay. Those guys are usually my police as well.

I respond mostly to my regulars though and will briefly greet the new guys after that they need to pay to get my attention. They usually notice me cracking up and talking to my regs in pm on MFC and then they get jealous and wind up spending.lol They must pay to play. 

And yes I do charge a monthly fee for them to be able to pm me."

It never ends does it, lol. Guys wanting or needing to pay for sex or to talk to a woman. Dysfunctional and all of the above that these women have described their custies as.(Ain't I blunt these days..... whatever,lol)

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Last Edited By: Apr 20 13 1:51 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 29 13 4:50 AM

I will be baaaaaahhhhhhing all night from now till I die.....

Wow...I have spent one whole Sunday afternoon reading all of these posts and things. God, I feel like such a dumb shit asshole. I feel like my manhood has been stripped away to nothing, and it is my own damn fault. Sure, I could be mad at "My Lady"....but in the end it is me who has fallen for some of the oldest and most self esteem ripping tricks in the book. Shit....I wanna cry!!
Boog1954 

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 29 13 5:09 AM

Ohhhhh Shit.....

God I wish there were a conference somewhere where everyone like "ME"....."BAAAHHHHH"...could meet. I will bet there is no stadium or conference hall or auditorium that could hold all of us. I am sorry for including anyone who is not as much as "Sheep" as I am.....But I have to say, my Sheepherder has had the ring through my nose and has been pulling the rope for years. I really haven't spent that much...(maybe just a home or two in Malibu)...but the expense of what has been taken from my heart and my soul...and what's so, so, so, so, sad. If she were to sms me tonight and beg me to come.....I would most likely be there as fast as the browser could load. Addiction....that is what it is....and the lady pushers are sooooooooooooooo good at their craft!!!  I know my "Mastress" was caught up in that whole thing recently in Krivoy Rog.   Texted me that she was getting booted from LJ...along with many others in her studio..and would move to the new place...LiveCamDream.com. But between there, and MFC, and CamContacts....I assume she is doing pretty well. I have never sent her money, however, I have sure spent enough in pvts. And sent gifts to her in Ukraine. I remember a couple of years ago her having some bruises around her wrists and on her arms from a supposed Police Raid. Shit...I have no idea what is real anymore. I never asked LJ to explain where she went because she texted me...actually called me to tell me. Wow, wasn't that sweet of her.....Thank Goodness for the ensuing argument that has kept us apart again!! I think maybe I need a sponsor or something to call. Someone to help with the withdrawals ;))  Shit, I just typed a smiley face....is there no hope for me?

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 29 13 11:22 AM

"Baah, Baah, Black Sheep, have you any wool?
Yes Sir! Yes Sir! Three Bags Full..."

Great stuff Trainer... Reminds me of the model saying:
"Men are like little puppies. They must be trained to understand that Their Money = My Attention.."

Pavlov's dogs indeed.. This is a grand experiment in social conditioning.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Last Edited By: UncleLewis Apr 29 13 11:24 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 29 13 7:05 PM

TRAINER wrote:
Loser: What do you do in your shows?
Me: Only one way to find out....come see me bb 
If they get irritated, who cares, and/or I say "take a look at my profile to see all the naughty things I do"

If they ask me what would u be willing to do, instead of repeating myself every cinco minutos, I make it all about THEM..do you have any special ideas in mind for the show BB? Let me know and we can make it happen... This seems to help immensely and they like that I have done a personalized show lol.

The member may be testing the model for her ability to communicate in English, a pleasant attitude and to determine if she does the type of shows he wants to see.  When a model blows off customers, she loses earnings.  This arrogant attitude is typical of models with high earnings.  The smart members recognize this and leave while the fools remain.  She attracts members who are compatible with her persona reinforcing her derogatory opinion of them.

Advise to members: silicone implants indicate the model is a shepherd for TRAINER's sheep.  Baah, baah.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Apr 29 13 7:30 PM

Quote of unidentified model by TRAINER on April 19, 2013:
Back to the topic of GS...they either go really good or really bad for me, it is a hustle I am still learning, but you are exactly right, I do my very best in GS and very best in general when I put it on and I am about "having fun" rather then making money lol. It seems if you appear that making money is the last thing on your mind, it is less painful for the customers and their poor little egos lol

It is just as annoying for a member to watch a model beg for money as it is for a model to listen to a member beg for a free show.  Members seldom tip a model for doing a bad show (watching a model beg is not fun, it is pathetic), thus a model should focus on doing a great show.  It is incredible how many models do not understand this simple change of perspective.  Those videos posted on YouTube, "MFC on Monday" and "MFC on Wednesday," are effective teaching aides.  Members at MFC call models who beg for tokens, token whores.  This model has discovered the correct conclusion, but her condescension toward members taints her explanation.

Quote of unidentified model by TRAINER on April 19, 2013:
I could not fathom working on a site like MFC giving it all away for free in hope of making money. BUT again, I have never tried this hustle. It just seems ass-backwards to me...and yes I know some of the girls there make great money. MFC really is a great concept in theory, but they should have some rules in free chat.....this is just my humble opinion, but obviously MFC attracts beggers and cheapies, in the long run their business model will do more harm then good. I do not know how the site makes any kind of money now because they also pay out a higher percentage...this is the only thing I like about MFC lol.

SM spends lots of money on affiliate advertising to attract customers leaving a smaller percentage for models.  MFC uses the loss-leader to attract customers and spends little on advertising leaving a larger percentage for the models.  Effectively models at MFC are being paid a higher percentage to do the marketing.   Alexa traffic ranks suggest that MFC's business model is defeating the traditional business model for webcam sites.

Last Edited By: PolarBear Apr 29 13 7:44 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 5 13 7:02 PM

I have a simple question for Boog and stupidwesternguy.

I noticed you both are making joke or possible sarcasm to admitting to being treated as chum in a world where sharks rule the waters. Is that a defensive mechanism on both your parts? Or are you at the point where you realized what the fuck you were doing all along, and decided that all you can muster up is a sarcastic comment regarding your own weaknesses?

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 5 13 8:12 PM

Your ?

Thanx for the question Trainer.  My attempt at treating my situation with as much humor is strictly a defense mechanism on my part. I do not feel so great about myself regarding this whole ordeal. When I first ever found out about "camgirls", I would visit once every month or 2, meet, and pvt. with a few girls, and then done until the next time. However, about 3 years ago I became attached to a particular girl who said all of the right things and I became a sheep. I believe that at one time I visited at my own free will. After meeting this lady I thought I was in Heaven and yes went as far as making lifelong plans, where, how, when....even named our first baby. I am not proud of this, and it carried on for almost 3 years. I cannot tell you what this girls true thoughts are anymore...or what they ever where...I can only imagine after finding this site and reading these postings that I was in fact a :Sheep: !  Of course, there are 3 years worth of stories and circumstances that are involved but as much as it hurts I now feel as if I fell into the trap and I couldn't out. In truth up until the very end I didn't want to get out, always going back and believing what she texted me, what she wrote to me, what we talked about online as well as the phone. It takes two to make things like this happen, and I was a willing participant. I am not mad with this lady....she was doing her job and trying to survive....she did it well !! However, in the process my Heart was ripped out!  I have posted on other topics in this forum that I feel bad for any of the girls who are working the cams because they have no other choices. I hate to think about the girls who want out but cannot get out. I am ashamed of myself for the money and the time and the energy that it cost me while being in this other world. But, I blame no one but myself...and when I do...I try to deep is a little humorous to keep from going completely crazy. I don't know if this answers your question...I hope that it does. I will be glad to discuss it more at anytime in the future.....Have a Great

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 15 13 1:50 AM

More admissions....

Boog, Thanks for your honesty and your apparent opening of your own eyes. I understand very well. Good luck to you. If only others would realize the truth. I said a long time ago here, that love is blind.

On topic....

Well here is some more fodder that naive visitors should pay attention to. Or perhaps, they do not care to except the fact that they probably do not care or are brainwashed by their lower appendage or caught up in some fantasized affair of the heart.

This is self explanatory... But I do think those who mention "all" cam girls fake is incorrect, lol. Hey even cam girls can be wrong(oh damn, those are fighting words huh) Pff..

Oh are you men also crazy as well? I guess so as the folowing title describes..

I am attracting crazy men? o_O

Soooo....I have been camming / selling content for 3 weeks now. 

Do you guys seem to notice every few guys are so...are a little INSANE?!

I have noticed one guy, that looked at my profile like...a few times a day / week.....but NEVER say anything to me. So I messaged him one day, and he wrote this LONG email about how I look like an ex lover of his from his youth....

he just emailed me, AGAIN today and was talking about how like....he has been getting a ~feeling~ the last few days from my profile that something is "wrong" or "not well" with me, and he is worried.

Like...WHAT?! I have not been camming for 3 days now, and have hardly been online....

WHERE are you getting this from? You spoke to me in exactly TWO emails, to which I only replied to ONE....and....now you feel there is some sort of connection between us where you can sense things about me or my wellbeing? 

WHY am I attracting crazy people? Now the reality of the dangers of this hobby/ job are starting to show themselves 

-----------------------

You will get guys like that everywhere. Weirdos over populate this world. You could be a waitress and get the same thing. There are plenty of good guys too!

-------------------------------

Plenty of good guys? That's subjective or is it objective? In what context? Oh the ones who pay and don't think they are crazy, sheep, idiots, morons, dbags or any other descriptions some call their clientele.

-------------------------

The Internet brings out the crazy. Combine it with camming and... well, yeah.

------------------

Welcome to camming. More importantly, welcome to free chat.

--------------------

Subtle hint, they are there for your money, crazy men.

-----------------

It takes allllll types tp keep this camming boat afloat. Even the crazies.

---------------

Not u, this is totally normal. Some of these men maybe dont have too much of a social life so they become a little attached to cyber ladies. I used to get this annoying guy on mfc who would sit hrs in my room no tipping, just watching. I banned him, 2 days later got an email saying, if only you were as nice as the bunch of tattoos you have. Automatically he thought that I want to be nice to everyone and I want to make loooots of friends hehe.

Its so normal that the thread of "stupid annoying shit Ive heard on cam" keeps growing. You will get the bipolars, the douches, the ones who fall in love, and so on.
Its just something thats included w the cam world.

Good luck 

--------------------------

Bipolars, the douches, the ones who fall in love.... 

----------------

Get use to it, girl. This is our life.

--------------

Welcome to MyGirlFund, where half of the guys think it's a dating site.

MyGirlFund.... I have no idea what it is all about, like I even care, but I presume women make money off of men visiting there too. But it apears some women feel that their customer believe it is a dating site, well, don't some think camsites are set up for the same thing?

---------------

Thanks for the indepth response!

and I suppose I am just a little surprised at the level of attachment I am getting. 

I mean, I am nice and everything...but I figured....MGF is clearly a site that was MADE to talk to "amateur girl next door~~~" types....so....we are there for $$$. They are a lot older than me most of the time....like in their 40s-50s....

I have no problems with older men, but like...come on...I am in my early 20s and I talk to several men every day in the same context...they must know they are pushing my boundries when I tell them "no"...they just don't care  

I have this one guy stalking my account now and MGF support completely ignored my email to them about it...very frustraited.

-------------------------

Damn, I read that models mind.

--------------

Do they really think it is one though? ....I am starting to think they do now....

I talked to someone the other day, and he was ABSOULUTLY blown out of the water when I tried to explain to him that...MOST cam girls, during a cam show...are FAKING THEIR ORGASM...

he like, couldn't believe it, at all.

I was thinking...seriously??? some girls are on cam like...for 6 hours, in and out of Pvts all day....you think they "cum" like that....for 6 hours, within 5~15 minutes?

Men SERIOUSLY know nothing about cam girls half of the time...even if they are on cam site like MGF for hours and hours every single day.

Faking an orgasm? Wow. Well some do and some don't. But apparently then...

These men are so caught up in the need to masturbate, they can't tell real from fake. Oh, I understand, This is a fantasy, who cares, I want to get myself off at any cost.
-------------------

Something that has helped me weed out the crazies/time wasters on no-chat and free chat sites alike, has been to compile a series of form letters for cut/paste responses. Does MGF still offer pay-per-response mail? I'd put in my profile that I only respond to pay-mail and then devise a few different cut/paste options for literally every one. Whatever says "Thanks for checking me out! Let's get to know each other! Buy my hot stuff! Get a cam show! Thanks!" will work.

Also, please delete every weird message you get from each guy as soon as it comes your way. Just trash it. If it's not about how he's making time to schedule a cam show or trying to buy something, it's not worth your time or attention. As soon as messages evoke an "EW" response from me, I press delete and they're gone. Never respond. Again, if I can't apply a simple cut/paste "BUY NOW"-style response, it's obviously not going to make me any money.

Good luck.

She is a pure entrepreneur. You are a $$$$ sign to her, nothing else. Do not waste her time, you are there to pay to jerk off over her image.

------------

^^^^ Lol nope. sorry xxxxxxx, but please dont listen to that advice. I had guys start out nicely talking about weather, work, whatever and their paid messages build up in thousands of $. Some buy, some dont. Mgf cant be hustled like any other cam site because it isnt. Guys go on Streamate thinking they can find a fuck buddy, guys come to mgf thinking they can find a girl. Thank goodness they only have 3 free messages and all the rest they gotta pay. Also test waters - guys who may seem "weird" are just shy or socially awkward. Give them a try and if you feel uncomfy just give it up. And dont go telling men some girls fake it will hurt your business lol

"Thousands of $$$$" "guys go on streamate thinking they can find a fuck buddy" "Guys come to mgf thinking they can find a girl" 

----------------

oh and dont. hustle. guys. to buy. dont. when they message you they spend a freaking dollar so hustle them in chat or if they clearly want sexual stuff. wait for them to ask about content.

------------

Well, I can see telling a guy this if he's in your room talking nonsense like "Why don't you squirt? Most cam girls do." LOL. This 'I'm gonna compare you to other cam girls' bullshit needs to stop.

---------------

^^^ I agree on that ahaha I just meant don't pop the bubble for nice ones!

Translation... Do not burst these guys fantasies. Whisper.... They want to milk you dry.

---------------

crazy men? is there another kind??

Need I explain further?

--------------

Well, I can see telling a guy this if he's in your room talking nonsense like "Why don't you squirt? Most cam girls do." LOL. This 'I'm gonna compare you to other cam girls' bullshit needs to stop.
"Hey guy, why don't you tip? Most guys do" 

Subtle, huh. Psychological manipulation?

------------

about 3 or 4)....

Since I know I WANT to keep them messaging me back and forth....I always throw in a funny story about my week or something like that, or a story related to the topic we're discussing....I give them some sort of information that makes them feel like their 65 cent contribution to me is WORTH it each time they do it....

I want them to keep up the back and forth, as it starts to add up after a while. 

Some guys I have only ever been like a "pen pal" too on there with the messaging....with the odd live chat. I get guys messaging me if I am away for a day or two, asking if I am doing alright or how has my week been....they know they're spending the dollar to send me the message....but they WANT to, because I reply with such in-depth responses, and they enjoy reading my emails.

So far on MGF (despite the fact my messaging wasn't paying me for a week or so...it is still glitchy)...I have made $103 JUST in messaging back and forth with guys on there...that IS pretty decent, in my opinion...for about 2 weeks of replying back and forth to guys and chatting. 

I always appretiate your insight xxxxxxx ^_^

-----------------

Seriously Op this is how camming is. This is how the guys on MGF are. If you want to continue in the industry you're just going to have to find a way to get used to it. Telling guys you're faking it is probably going to hurt your business, and as someone who does not fake my orgasms on cam I think it's really insulting to imply that I also do because "MOST" camgirls do, and that just makes it harder for girls like me to prove that we are being authentic. A guy asking you if a are a squirter or a creamer is a very normal question for someone thinking of buying a show with you, they want to know what kind of show you give. If you think that's gross or nasty then I really feel like you're going to have a hard time adjusting to this industry. And saying that someone is gross because he is older and wants to cam to cam with you? All I can say is, guys can tell when you are disgusted by them and are just faking it for their money. Being judgmental because a guy likes things that you don't or is not the kind of guy you'd be interested in off site is going to do you more harm than good. Guys pay cam girls so much compared to those subscription porn sites because they like our personalities. Because we DON'T judge them for being different or awkward or not living up to the contemporary idea of handsome. It sounds like your expectations of camming is very different from the reality of camming.

You tell it, girl!!!! It's all about  personality. Didn't someone here one mention something about "expectations"? Expectation(cam models)=I expect these men to spend their money on me here. Don't fuck up my game. Don't judge your customers. 

-------------------

Oh and as far as what kinds of messages to send (buy now vs. let's be friends) I agree with both xxxxxx and xxxxx. I think it goes back to what kind of men you want to attract, and what your goals for the site are. If MGF is a small egg in your basket and you just want to make a couple hundred a month extra while you focus on other sites, xxxxxx's approach of being quick and straight to the point is going to work best for that. If you want to focus on long-term income and use MGF as your primary site and don't mind not getting immediate contributions in favor of bigger ones down the line, xxxxx's approach would work best. In my opinion of course, having used both strategies. I don't think there's a right or wrong, it just depends on your own unique situation and goals, which is the beauty of camming. But yes, how you present yourself really does attract a certain type of guy to you.

Men will be men, or maybe pigs, or idiots, or crazy, or whatever. This is a business and the business is to get their customers to pay for their personality, and/or the sense of feeling special. Or just to be a pervert and jerk off. Any visitor is a potential paying customer, aren't they. I guess men go their with the full knowledge they need a sense of community, friendship, and an occasional happy ending. Or maybe they are addicted to it, lol.

--------------
It wasn't necessarily his age - it was how he was talking and acting with me that turned me off, his age just didn't help. He was acting like just because OTHER girls on MGF will cam for $2 a minute and do things like anal, toys, cam2cam - that I was "too spendy" by asking for more. I don't like being expected to charge less just because girls are cheap on MGF for camming....

People encourage you to raise your rates on here -so I did, and it's just been guys like that acting like all of their expectations should be met for 2 bucks a minute? To do a fantasy role play where I am his girlfriend, talking to him like he is a 65 year old boyfriend of mine, while I watch him jerk off on cam, AND screw myself with different toys at his direction? Nu uh. 

THAT is what turned me off. I have cammed with older guys before...his age just made it gross because here he is married, talking about his wife, and then talking to me like asking for $3/4 bucks a minute is expensive. Not bloodly going to happen with some old man that can't respect me and what I feel I am worth for what he was asking for. 

as for the conversation I had with someone about "faking it" - it was in regards to his own interpretation of some chicks cam show and that he felt it was robotic and scripted and she was just repeating it the same way each time he cammed with her.....but then she got a new "toy" and had some videos up which he purchased, and her behaviour with the toy was different (the orgasm). So I explained that most of the time, on Cam...girls don't necessarily have enough time to "cum"....depending on what they are asked to do, how long they have been working, their mood,etc.....

Why do I feel like I am on the defensive everytime I post on stripperweb? 

Been working 3 weeks, I should be allowed to feel certain ways or think certain ways and learn on my own without being told I am doing it wrong or that I should feel this way or that way. 

I was just venting, I shouldn't need to defend every single little thing I say in a moment of frustration. You all were new once too and I am POSITIVE you have experienced the same bad night/day/person and all you wanted to do was stomp your feet and bitch about it to someone - but you can't because you're a cam girl.

Uh oh,

"People encourage you to raise your rates on here -so I did, and it's just been guys like that acting like all of their expectations should be met for 2 bucks a minute? To do a fantasy role play where I am his girlfriend, talking to him like he is a 65 year old boyfriend of mine, while I watch him jerk off on cam, AND screw myself with different toys at his direction? Nu uh. 

THAT is what turned me off. I have cammed with older guys before...his age just made it gross because here he is married, talking about his wife, and then talking to me like asking for $3/4 bucks a minute is expensive. Not bloodly going to happen with some old man that can't respect me and what I feel I am worth for what he was asking for."

I will let you guys glean what you want from this.

----------------

hahahha feel free to vent. I hope you join verified soon so you can vent even more freely and we can all vent together.

---------------

No you just can speak more specifically. I am sure everyone wanted to be of help here and have been. Keep prices how you have them I have no problems camming!!

That's where the real shit is exchanged.

----------------

Yes, you most definitely should be able to vent on here when you want to. We sure as hell can't vent to the guys in free chat, so this is the best place to do it...around fellow cam girls who can relate and who (I hope) won't look down on you. *HUGS*

--------------------

Well guys what do you think? Are you crazy? Sheep? Idiots? Etc. Etc. Etc....  I don't know about you, but I learned this a long long long time ago. I would be very wary of things. Even if you think or believe you are 100% positive that you have some form of relationship, you will never be 100% positive regardless. My experience and observations have taught me that you should never ever pay for love or friendship on these sites. You are just a paying customer, nothing more nothing less. Even if you never paid for anything, you are still there and you will be judged, and deemed tainted goods as well as other descriptive words for people on these sites. When are you going to realize the obvious? Never huh, because I have come to the conclusion men are the weaker sex. Maybe I should agree with these women and call you Idiots, like they do often enough.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 15 13 1:38 PM

Out of the mouths of "Totally Hot Babes".... Or as one SW Stripper member once said about herself: "A Predator posing as a house pet..."

UL

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 27 13 7:50 PM

Now you customers have a shelf life as well as this model portends. I told you, that you are only as good as the money you spend.

Even if you spend for whatever purpose/reason you are in a chat room, you are only as important as your recent spenditures. 

This is regarding members or regulars who believe that they either have a closer connection since they have paid for time, attention or whatever in the past, and then decide that they "got to know" or have attained some sort of relationship between themselves and the model in question.

I reiterate, once again, why are you there? Remember you have a shelf life or perhaps that holds true for any model as well(unless they are true entreprenuers in this business of camming.)

"I don't have a problem with regs who can't spend every time they come in my room. I'll still converse with them because I understand they are on a budget and it's my personality that keeps me coming back. HOWEVER, if a reg goes more than a few weeks/a month without getting a show or at least tipping they are officially dead to me and they get no more than a hello until they either spend again or move on to someone else. If they are not going to use the site for its intended purpose, I feel no obligation to continue giving them special attention. I've had some regs for 2+ years who have followed me from site to site, but most regulars have a shelf life and it's important to not continue rewarding them after they've reached their expiration date."

shelf life=weeks-1month... expiration date= indefinite (until they think this is a dating/friendship/ relationship site that they can skate by on their past tokens of appreciation) oops pun was intended there.smiley: roll

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 27 13 11:37 PM

As if I didn't make myself clear enough, I guess I will have to add this from the mouths of one babe....

This is an excerpt from a reply regarding a tv ad from streamate and how advertising misleads people to think that "local" cam girls are available.

"

And besides.... have you ever had a guy ask you to meet up? Have you replied with "lets discuss that in exclusive" instead of a flat "OMG I'm NOT A WHORE!" Try it sometime..........  Eventually these guys have an expiration but many of them will spend countless hours in exclusive "getting to know you better" in hopes of some day meeting up.

Think of it as a Sugar Daddy you don't want to end up having sex with... string him along and eventually cut him off. 

Maybe that sounds.... wrong? At $9.99/min.... I don't really care.  So if Streamate wants to advertise us like a dating site.... more power to them!"

Again with the expiration... men are like food or medicine or anything that might go bad or less effective after its expiration date, lol. Oh pay attention to the manipulative ploy of making their clients feel like a sugar daddy without the sex. The hopes of these women are that you men are fodder enough to be strung along believing you will have the opportunity to "get to know you better in the hopes of some day meeting up." Wow, clearly, I do believe you guys are being set up, manipulated, toyed with, or misled like lemmings. Well lemmings just follow the lemming in front of them anywhere... are you guys lemmings as well? But then she really doesn't care, because in her own words she is"stringing them(you) along".

I do apologize to you men, for posting this, but I feel you all deserve to read it straight from the horses mouth((no offense to these honest women(somewhat-they are talking behind your backs guys)). I couldn't make this up if you paid me. Just thought it might be a wake up call for anyone who makes it onto this forum.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Last Edited By: May 27 13 11:47 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 29 13 1:39 AM

It's all so sad.....

Thanx Trainer for your First Person account of what it is like to be a camgirl. Brutally honest I guess you can say. I truly think that there is a place for the camgirl experience for some men. I consider myself to be an educated guy who happened to run into unfortunate circumstances after a 30 year marriage. I guess you might  call me a widow. And at one time the  camgirl experience was just what it was to me.  Nothing more than online prostitution. I paid the girls a stupid amount of money, and they did and said all that they could to keep me coming back. It was great in the beginning  because it was all on My Terms. I signed on...I bought credits..I paid for online sex...or whatever it might be called. And then the big hook caught me and I was in a fantasyland that lasted 3 years. I was milked dry...with promises...and dreams...and wishes...Shit that only little boys should believe in. But hooked I was...and there was not a person who could tell me that what I believed in and what I believed would happen was not the truth.  You all play the game so well, and those of us who might be just a little lonely or just a little hurt fall into the trap. The sad thing is that for every person who gets out of this, fifty more get into this, and fall for each and every lie or game that might be told to us until our "Shelf Life" has expired. God you will never know how bad it feels to be one of us. I can only hope that You are Happy with your Life, and try to break the spell that is cast in my life I have said it before in another forum. I feel so badly for any girl that is trapped into this lifestyle. Free will does not work in your line of work most of the time. Sure...I admit...sometimes it is on the girls time and agenda and she has no one to report to other than herself. She is making a living and we....I....am stupid enough to make it a lucrative one for her. However, there are still too many who would choose something different if they thought they could. Those are the ones that I feel for. Either way....it is a bad world for you...and us...But it is a world that will exist much longer than either one of us will ever live to see. I am pissed at the girl who took my heart and then stepped on it until it was dead....But I am more pissed at myself for being the one that let it happen. In the end It was me that signed on...bought the credits...and came to your room. Shit....Shame on both of Us.....

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help