VPN is the best to connect to camgirls safely and anonymously

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Apr 15 13 9:18 PM

Tags : : ,

The VPN is the best solution to access webcam girls for 3 reasons. This is a service you subscribe to connect anonymously to a server which will act as your public representative on the web. This server will be your public adress IP and it will make believer websites and spies that you connect from a specific country. A VPN service also encrypt data with complex keys.

1. It is an encrypted communication. If someone can sniff the network, he will be unable to see what you are doing at all. It is a secure connection for those who connect from a public network like a hotel, airport, office, university, train station, public means of transport, coffee shop...
  2. You real IP is hidden. The server you are connected provide the public IP. In countries that filters Internet it is very helpful because no-one can find you since the connection between your computer and the server is encrypted. 
  3. Usually, you can connect to several different VPN in the world. 

My advice for live sex chat sites users:
Choose a VPN IP in your own country. Thus, if you buy credits, the system will see that you buy credits with your credit card from your own country. On the other hand, if you use your card in a foreign country, they may block your card if you use it a lot. The system could believe a thief is using your credit card if the credit purchase is done from another countrysmiley: eek
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Sep 7 13 5:51 AM

Great thread! Couple services we use and suggest and a story why VPN is useful...

All three of us at IP-Police share very similar reasons with Webcam Models for using VPNs to conceal our identities. I can't tell you how many times we've had our IP addresses banned from Pirate Forums, Blogs, even Private Torrent Tracker sites. Once the administrators of these types of sites realize that we're responsible for all their files persistently getting deleted for abuse they immediately block us out.

When we first got started we would use Reverse PuTTY Proxy Tunnels into our own servers but in the end this was way too complicated to just achieve simple ban avoidance. So we started to explore for quicker, easier, and cheap options for masking our public IP address on the web. In the end we found two separate services which cost us under $10 a month and worked extremely well for us.

Services we personally use and suggest:

In a nutshell, both of these services provide their customers with a program that you run from your desktop. This program connects your computer to their server over what’s called a Secure VPN (Virtual Private Network), but you don't even need to know any of that because all you have to do is click connect. Anything that you do on the internet (Email, Surf Web, Click Links, Cam, etc.) is automatically done through one of these two Companies' Servers. There is absolutely no issues with slow speeds either as both of these Companies' Servers are insanely fast.

Why does this matter to Webcam Models? I'll tell you a quick story....

A few months ago one of our Webcam Model Clients (from MFC) was doing her thing on Cam one afternoon. Someone in her room tipped with a private tip note containing a video link to watch, so of course she clicked the link and watched the video.

What she didn't know was that the person in her room that posted the link was really doing was baiting her to click the link so that they could figure out her IP Address. Realistically you can't tell much from someone's IP Address unless your let’s say a Police Detective with the ability to issue a subpoena to an ISP for information related to the IP Address so that alone generally is not a concern.

However in her case her router was set up to be accessible over the web (I think for her ISP's Technical Support Staff to help her troubleshoot it) so once this guy figured out her IP Address the first thing he obviously did was tried to browse to it via a web browser to see what was there. Sure enough her router was there and he was able to log into it using the default username/password provided by the manufacturer (this information is readily available for all routers on the web).

Once he was able to take control of her router he decided to play with her by repeatedly dropping her internet connection as soon as she got a lot of people in her room. At this point he went full-fledged into stalker mode as he then started to threaten her saying if she doesn't give him access to her videos that she sold that he would keep doing it.

Unfortunately it didn't stop there; he was able to access one of her laptop's hard drives via her router as it was shared on her local network. It was at this point that she reached out to us for help as we gladly provide general "Level One" or "Diagnostic" type technical support to our clients. We were able to pretty quickly connect the dots to trace back the whole story I just laid out and helped her secure her LAN, had her contact her ISP to get a new public IP address, and put a complete end to the madness. I believe she then reported the member to MFC who handled banning him and whatever it is that they do in those cases...

All of this would have been avoided had she spent a few bucks on a VPN Service each month, not a bad bargain if you ask me...

Your Creativity, Our Protection.
Intellectual Property Police, LLC.

Visit our website today for a free Piracy Report at: www.IP-Police.com

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 7 13 2:37 PM

One question for you...

How do people trust the servers that are used to provide anonymity using VPN? I mean how does someone know that these servers are protected or not accessed? Nothing is impenetrable, and to trust an unknown server located some place else, seems like a person is taking a chance on the basis of someone providing technology to help them stay unknown.

In your story, IP Police, you state a case where a member got into a persons computer via her router. Did you contact law enforcement? That is an invasion of privacy and illegal to hack into someones system. Simply informing MFC and getting that member banned was like asking the SEC to oversee the financial system. You should have contacted law enforcement.

But I am pretty sure, she didn't want people to find out what she was doing and be outed. She was negligent in keeping the same password from the manufacturer of the router. Her second mistake was her having shared folder easily accessible.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 8 13 6:29 AM

TRAINER wrote:
How do people trust the servers that are used to provide anonymity using VPN? I mean how does someone know that these servers are protected or not accessed? Nothing is impenetrable, and to trust an unknown server located some place else, seems like a person is taking a chance on the basis of someone providing technology to help them stay unknown.

In your story, IP Police, you state a case where a member got into a persons computer via her router. Did you contact law enforcement? That is an invasion of privacy and illegal to hack into someones system. Simply informing MFC and getting that member banned was like asking the SEC to oversee the financial system. You should have contacted law enforcement.

But I am pretty sure, she didn't want people to find out what she was doing and be outed. She was negligent in keeping the same password from the manufacturer of the router. Her second mistake was her having shared folder easily accessible.

The reality is that if there is any breach of a customer's anonymity on any VPN provider then the integrity of that service immediately is in jeopardy so it wouldn't make any logical sense for an established VPN provider to breach the privacy of one of their customers. But your correct, it is potentially a risk and there is certainly no absolutes in the realm of information security. But to weigh the options against surfing without a VPN provider, the number of vulnerabilities without using a VPN are FAR GREATER than without...

Regarding your question about my story with one of our clients, no we did not contact law enforcement as we were not in the position to have to make that judgement call. We did provide the cam model with the information necessary for her to contact law enforcement if she so desired, which I believe she did in this case. Once we were satisfied that her system was secure and safe again we never followed up any further as we were simply providing our technical expertise on the matter as an added bonus level for customer service which we freely provide to our clients.

And yes I agree with your last statement fully, but to be honest, most people don't know to reset the router password and/or secure it from being accessible over the internet. Heck, its amazing how many people still use WEP (which can be cracked in 15-30 seconds) on their wireless access points...

Your Creativity, Our Protection.
Intellectual Property Police, LLC.

Visit our website today for a free Piracy Report at: www.IP-Police.com

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help