Lead

Aug 1 15 1:53 PM

Tags : :

This is the last time I post here. No more fodder for Headcleaner to troll, incite or provide them with any more fuel to supply their delusional ire.

Listen you stupid ignorant troll...

I live over 2000 kms from Uncle Lewis.
If you actually did any meaningful research that is correct, you would know that Uncle Lewis and I are two separate people. But no matter how far you take your delusional anger out on people here, you will and can never accept the fact that you are wrong.

All you do is display your vile vicious anger and bitterness towards people who wanted to write about their experiences from being involved with women who work as camgirls. You though, are so fucking angry at being scammed that you feel the need, the obsession to troll forums and boards to state your point, make your case and display how pissed off you truly are. I warned people for a long time that people do get hurt from other people when it comes down to paying money for sexual entertainment and/or sexual activity virtually or physically,in the cam world. YOU ARE JUST ONE VERY BAD EXAMPLE that exemplifies the worst of the worst. 

You calling people nazi's, and accusing them falsely just makes you look foolish, childish, and a raving lunatic who can't let go. The anger and bitterness you display is beyond anything I have ever seen, since Wild Bill was around. 

Now for the truth, if anyone here actually is telling the truth anyway. 

From what I understand, you, Headcleaner, are the ex boyfriend, of a model from Romania. She does dominatrix work on cam.You have a child with this woman. You are from Romania,but live in another country. You met Noname because he has a kind helping heart to do something good for people less fortunate and gave you and her a chance. You displayed your mental problems pretty soon after some discussions and were deemed an asshole and a lunatic. This is what someone told me. Whether it is true or not, who the fuck gives a shit. 

You are so obsessed with your own motives and delusions, you feel the need to prove your facts that Uncle Lewis and I are the same person. You sit there type crap after crap of accusations, based upon your sloppy and delusional research for vengeance, revenge and justice. You're an asshole to put it bluntly. You state that we all are the dark web of scammers, scum and criminals that infest the world of camming. That our goal is to defraud, embezzle, cheat  and hurt people while using women who cam to further our greed and criminal activity. Again you are so stupid, I can not fathom or find the proper words to prove how much you are incorrect and a fool. That you come to some twisted conclusions that because people don't post here for months that ergo, two separate individuals, who portray two separate entities on a cam model forum, are conclusively, in your mind the same people, no less the criminal element who are the mafiosa of the cam world. 

Let me point this out to you clearly and succinctly, you are the epitome of what models considers, a raving psychopathic lunatic, who trolls and bullies people just because you can. I don't give a flying fuck who you are, because you are completely insane and completely incorrect in your moronic accusations towards me of who I am, and what I do.

You have spent months trying to prove your case here, but just fish and troll this forum for more nuances to feed your ego.

I will delete my account here as of now. I have seen enough in this world of camming to last me the rest of my life. I suggest you stop your fishing and trolling for more proof to feed your delusions, and make your wounds heal better. They are not healing, they are festering into a diseased individual who doesn't know jack shit. 

Finally, I suggest Noname  deal with you properly, because if what he has created is true, then the onus is upon him to take responsibility for his actions and mistakes. If you, Uncle Lewis shut down this forum there will be no more space for morons to further their delusional agenda. Or you can have the site webmasters deal with this imbecile once and for all. If you need a venue to promote your research or enlighten other to the world of sex for pay then create a new forum somewhere else or blog it. There are so many internet venues to get your views, informative articles, and info to use. So long ago I got fucked over when I made the mistake of entering into this world of camming, yet in the end I found a very few true and good people who will be my lifelong friends. Just as if they were right next to me they will be my friends forever, and I love and care for them dearly. I learned that if you don't use or abuse others, that you actually are real and honest, and treat people with respect, that you can actually be friends and find real meaningful relationships. That you can actually care and love people for whom they are, not for what they portray online. This is just their job, some fuck you over and some don't. It is a shame that people get so greedy and act like egotistical morons to try and prove that they are the best things since sliced bread. It just don't work that way in THE REAL WORLD.
Money makes life easier it doesn't always create happiness, or love, or friendship.( Damn, how many times have I written that here)

Take care, it was a life learning experience....

Do not write me a pm on this forum, headcleaner, I told you to stop fishing for stuff. I delete your message, and I will never reply to you via PM. Stop it, you raving lunatic, it a waste of your time. How dare you try and chat with me privately. It will not work so stop it now. 

You write me in french like you think I am Uncle, are you so fucking ignorant. No more fuel you stupid man. Now let me find how to delete myself from this forum. You have done enough lol.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Aug 1 15 3:14 PM

As I wait to delete my account

While I delete my account, I will set you straight. I don't care who you are or who you are not. I didn't create you nor has anyone else create you other than from your stupid foolish actions and your free will. If you think or believe because as you state we are webpimps that in some cause and effect scenario that from your foolish activity on cam sites that screwed you over and you need someone to place blame upon, then it is YOU who created YOU.

So you create multiple accounts on this forum. So what, you will continue to troll here until you feel satisfied you have proven to yourself that you are right. Believe me when I say for the last time, you are wrong about me. I don't care about anyone else. It is their business. In so far as you believe whatever you wish, there is no sane method to change your irrational thoughts, your erroneous conclusions or your dementia.

You fucked yourself over, not me, not Uncle, not anyone. Face the truth already. Stop being such a little child and realize you need info. You need a scapegoat. You need mental psychological help. 

You can say you are not this guy or that guy, just as I can disclaim your accusations. Now for the last time, this is my last post here. 

As for you, good luck in what you seek. Sooner or later you will piss off someone who will do you physical bodily harm. Take my advice and put this to sleep before you destroy yourself even more than you have already done. I am being compassionate now towards you, because frankly, you know no better it seems.

No more fuel for your stupid games. No more replies to an internet troll who thinks he found the goose with the golden egg on this forum. No more dealing with psychopathic illogical mentally disturbed individuals who think they know it all. The shame is you can't look yourself in the mirror and admit your own mistakes. I take pity on your soul. Now please shut the fuck up before someone with bad intentions fucks you over even more than you already have. Perhaps your actions here, is proof of why some cam model fucked you over. You deserve it, I presume.

Tata, toodles, good riddance. I have better things to do with my time than deal with an ignoramus who trolls boards to further their delusions. 

Oh yeah, I must open another studio so I can find more assholes such as you. There is a sucker born every minute.

How dare you claim you are a victim, you're an asshole to the infinite degree yet you can't even face reality. Now go ahead type all you wish there will be no more replies from me to you, you wont even find me on here anymore. Holy fucking shit. You are one piece of work, a piece of shit, that is.

Get off this board and stop waiting to reply. It serves you no purpose. 

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 1 15 7:10 PM

Sorry Trainer, I was away for a day or two, and should have been quicker on the draw.
And this was well said...

"So long ago I got fucked over when I made the mistake of entering into this world of camming, yet in the end I found a very few true and good people who will be my lifelong friends. Just as if they were right next to me they will be my friends forever, and I love and care for them dearly. I learned that if you don't use or abuse others, that you actually are real and honest, and treat people with respect, that you can actually be friends and find real meaningful relationships. That you can actually care and love people for whom they are, not for what they portray online. This is just their job, some fuck you over and some don't. It is a shame that people get so greedy and act like egotistical morons to try and prove that they are the best things since sliced bread. It just don't work that way in THE REAL WORLD.
Money makes life easier it doesn't always create happiness, or love, or friendship.( Damn, how many times have I written that here)

Take care, it was a life learning experience...."
Trainer, you take care too. Your posts will be missed.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

Last Edited By: UncleLewis Aug 2 15 2:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help