Lead

Jan 20 08 1:23 AM

Tags : :

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
UL, slider, models and members,
Congrates we are 200+ strong and growing!!!
We are a global grass roots organization!!!
lol
And maybe we will make difference!!
Every one keep up the good work! and keep spreading the word!!!
I have learned so much in in such a short time here!!
Thank you every one!!
Max

"It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."

"Thoughtfulness for others, generosity, modesty, and self-respect are the qualities which make a real gentleman or lady."

"It is one of the most saddening things in life that, try as we may, we can never be certain of making people happy, whereas we can almost always be certain of making them unhappy."
Thomas Huxley

#1 [url]

Jan 20 08 5:34 AM

I too wish to thank the people responsible for this forum. This site has helped many models in many ways, asking for nothing in return. Cheers to all for continuing to care.

p.s. How about 500 members for '09?

#2 [url]

Jan 20 08 4:05 PM

Well Thanks to the Gals and Guys on CGN this forum has had over 55,000 hits in the past year.

At 200 members, (located on 5 different continents!), CGN is still a little small to qualify as a "global grass-roots organization"
- compared say to moveOn.org with its 5 million members, or Adult Friend Finder with its 26 million...lol.

But shooting for 500 members by the end of this year does not seem like an unreasonable goal.
It would be nice though if more of them were actually cam-models rather than just their "friends."

Oh, by the way, the correct term for this kind of cyber-citizen, research and action organization is "net-roots."

Thanks for the feedback.
UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

#3 [url]

Jan 20 08 4:52 PM

UL,
Sorry did not no "net roots" was the proper term ty for educating me once again! but we are global, and and I hope we do make a difference!! And some one once said good things come in small packages! I agree we need more models! I hope there are many on the models side us mere mortals don't know about.
Lets spread the word! especially to the models.
Max

"It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."

"Thoughtfulness for others, generosity, modesty, and self-respect are the qualities which make a real gentleman or lady."

"It is one of the most saddening things in life that, try as we may, we can never be certain of making people happy, whereas we can almost always be certain of making them unhappy."
Thomas Huxley

#4 [url]

Jan 20 08 5:21 PM

Well, if this is the thread to thank people, i want to thank you all guys for making this forum alive and being the forum itself. And i want to thank Dr. UncleLewis for putting his trust in me knowing that CGN is his idea
I also want to thank my parents for...

lol no..actually this forum is here thanks to a LOT of people, some don't come here anymore, some never came, but it does have to do with them all the same.

Spread the word guys !

Do whatever you enjoy, Enjoy whatever you do.

#5 [url]

Jan 20 08 7:06 PM

I have a slight comment, Uncle you wish you had more models as members? Or more models speaking up or out?

If these so called friends here didnt speak their mind there would not be much to read but your and others articles.

I am not putting you down or the forum, but it would be a silent place here.

Did I just hear a pin drop?

What if I started a forum for members? And helping them. interesting idea, and then saying well wish we had more members and less chatter from all the models comments.

Always looking at both views eh...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)
Irish Philosopher,statesman

�With integrity, nothing else counts. Without integrity, nothing else counts.�

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle."
Confucius

STAY THE F..K OUT OF CAMLAND...YOU ARE ALL FODDER

#6 [url]

Jan 20 08 7:23 PM

Trainer I thanked the guy members.. And now here's why.

They turned out to be one of our main audiences, and frankly our main source of model contacts, information and technical expertise.

They weren't our target audience when we started almost two years ago, but that's no cause for complaint.
We have always had an open invitation welcoming everyone with an interest in this global communication network
that the commercial sex industry has inadvertently created just to make a buck....

Look at About Us and the statement where I amended our stated goals about our audience(s).

So of course, we want more model members... but the guys here are our strike force
whom we both trust and upon whom we have learned to rely....

"Hats Off" then to The Women and The Men of CGN from the Old MadHatter.

UL

"I would no more be a Master than a slave. It does not conform to my idea of Democracy." Abraham Lincoln 1856.

#7 [url]

Jan 20 08 7:27 PM

Well..... I don't post here much anymore.... most of those that have been here a while know why..... and I would like to take a moment to welcome all the new members to the Forum, I have been keeping up on things, and reading the posts from the newer members, and I must say that it is good to see the interest from them.

I would also like to add my congratulations for making the 200 member mark..... and I think also that trying to have 500 members by 2009 is an attainable goal.

..........................Irish

Don't take life so seriously..... You wont get out of it alive anyway!!

#8 [url]

Jan 20 08 7:28 PM

duly noted UL

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...is for good men to do nothing
Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. � Albert Einstein.

Confucius

#9 [url]

Jan 20 08 7:31 PM

You do know that I compliment and thank you all for your honesty and outspoken thoughts here as well as everyones help to these women.

Cheers as I sit in the airport on my way to New Jersey brrrrr.

Edmund Burke(1729-1797)

Confucius

Quick Reply

bbcode help