#42 [url]

Jun 18 13 5:34 AM

I do not think you should take someone pvt for sexual things if you like them especially if you have a real life partner. What is it saying about everyone involved ? on the other hand though (Pun intended) it is an adult webcam site and the idea is to take a model pvt for sexual things. So should you or shouldn't you ? i guess it comes down to the individual and what he/she wants from the pvt.

Last Edited By: Plaything Jun 18 13 5:36 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jun 19 13 1:04 AM

Plaything wrote:
I do not think you should take someone pvt for sexual things if you like them especially if you have a real life partner. What is it saying about everyone involved ?
Maybe it says that they are sexually liberated.

You are effectively asserting that a person who is married or has a boyfriend/girlfriend should not be a model.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 20 13 5:03 AM

PolarBear wrote:
Plaything wrote:
I do not think you should take someone pvt for sexual things if you like them especially if you have a real life partner. What is it saying about everyone involved ?
Maybe it says that they are sexually liberated.

You are effectively asserting that a person who is married or has a boyfriend/girlfriend should not be a model.
Good point i never looked at it like that, but are alot of Camgirls doing the job because they have no choice ? I doubt they want to do it or do they ?

Last Edited By: Plaything Jun 20 13 5:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help